Why do women hate other women so much? - Discuss why and also give stories.

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure you've all seen something like this firsthand. I see or hear about this at a nearly daily basis from female coworkers. Women just seem to hate other women. Is it some kind of primal competitive thing?

I've seen women go from being cordial and professional while talk to a man (namely myself), to going into immediate bitchmode when some female shows up, even if they don't know them at all. It's like women are A-logs for other women.

I don't really see men doing this same thing either. It seems to be a specifically female thing.

What about the rest of you?

Vorhtbame

Dame Pumpernickel the Crusty
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure you've all seen something like this firsthand. I see or hear about this at a nearly daily basis from female coworkers. Women just seem to hate other women. Is it some kind of primal competitive thing?

I've seen women go from being cordial and professional while talk to a man (namely myself), to going into immediate bitchmode when some female shows up, even if they don't know them at all. It's like women are A-logs for other women.

I don't really see men doing this same thing either. It seems to be a specifically female thing.

What about the rest of you?
I dunno, I've seen a lot of gay men go full bitch-mode as soon as a woman is introduced to their awareness.

Pepito

Star of Famous TV Show "Pepito and his Cartel"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because, in general, they can't settle their differences with punches, insults and a variety of violent (cathartic) responses, like we men do.

They can only hold grudges and poison each other's environment, passive/aggressive style and that tends to stack until meltdown.

Last edited:

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
Ultra primitive response to breeding competition. They'll tell you it's because of internalized misogyny, and they may even believe that, but they'd also rather die than be seen as accountable for anything negative about themselves.
Source: have female family members/interact with women daily/am dating a woman

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
Growing up, I'll tell you firsthand that girls can outright HATE each other and will turn on each other pretty quickly. I'm not entirely sure why. The only girls that I've managed to stay friends with all these years are the non-typical ones that are either tomboyish, red-pilled, or just very odd, non plugged-in people.

I think women can be friends with each other without needless hatred or rage between them. But I think that when hormones fly or when things get catty, there's sometimes no going back. It's really sad and I feel that on some level it's some sort of primal instinct. But pretty much every instance of major emotional hurt I've ever experienced in my life came from another woman and not a man. Other women know what to say to hurt you or make you feel ugly or worthless. And the increase in femcels from tumblr in the past few years certainly hasn't helped things.

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
One time I had another girl tell me I was a "loser fuckface" because I refused her offer to give me a makeover and told her that I'd rather just be myself. I was eight and knew perfectly well that wearing adult makeup, skanky clothes, and acting like a loud, flighty airhead wasn't going to make me happy. And I was a "loser fuckface" for it, I guess.

...I got to spit on her new shoes though. That was neat.

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kinda how it is with classic pre-woke era gays, they'd go full bitch mode when talking about other gay people behind their backs.

I think it has to do with the style of cattiness.
Seriously, women will not pass up an opportunity to fuck over each other.

Last edited:

Y2KKK Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One time I had another girl tell me I was a "loser fuckface" because I refused her offer to give me a makeover and told her that I'd rather just be myself. I was eight and knew perfectly well that wearing adult makeup, skanky clothes, and acting like a loud, flighty airhead wasn't going to make me happy. And I was a "loser fuckface" for it, I guess.

...I got to spit on her new shoes though. That was neat.
She was in the right.

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
I work the late shift at my job, the closing shift basically, and the closers for the department next to my own are female. that entire department is female, while my own is all male except one older chick. And every night, as soon as there is only one girl left, no matter which one of the ten girls work in the department, they start complaining about the other women. They complain about schedules, how the others have more hours, how this bitch did that blah blah blah.

I've gotten into arguments with coworkers, (Male ones.) and harsh words were exchanged. "Fuck you, nigger fuck!" Me and another guy said that shit for like five minutes, then an hour later we bought a six pack and were bullshitting as normal after apologizing for getting heated.

One of the girl workers apparently 'steals' a bunch of shit from the lockers, (That they did not put looks on.) (This was a week ago) and every woman in that department has been staring daggers at each other. They pointed fingers, cursed at each other, yelled, bitched and bitched, called the managers, etc. My department's been having a good time watching. Best reality show since Shia stopped broadcasting He Will Not Divide US in New York. We've even got a running bet going on if a fight will break out.

TL;DR: Don't know why it happens, don't much care. it's very, very entertaining.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino