Why do women hate other women so much? - Discuss why and also give stories.

Sexy Senior Citizen

EAT THE DAMN BABIES ALREADY
kiwifarms.net
Also LOL men hate eacht other too. Stop projecting.
We know that. Men's hatred is typically expressed in physical violence, which, paradoxically as it may seem, can make the participants more friendly towards each other.
I think the OP is referring to the womanly habit of actively trying to undermine the objects of her hatred- their careers, reputation, etc.
A black eye can heal. A destroyed reputation might never recover.

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
Women at software companies completely mystify me. Any individual woman can be as good a coworker/programmer as any man, but fuck having a team at a software company with more than one woman, as two+ women in a team will just get into arguments about the most mundane fucking bullshit and never shut up.
Women who work at software companies are the same as women who have only male friends; they are too bad of a person to have any relationship that isn't compensated by her sexual attractiveness.

Or they're autistic. It's one or the other, but it's both a recipe for autistic screeching.

I think it has to do with social dominance. The need to be on top and in control, to let the other women around know you're the one in charge.
It's not like men have no interest in social dominance. I think it's emotions. Women are more emotional and therefor, they remember slights better, as emotion helps with memory. It's also why women are better at remembering who their enemies are, whereas a good portion of men too easily let bygones be bygones and then are surprised to find a knife in their back later, just because she was being nice to him in his face.

You see this is in every single reality show. When people explain their strategy to the diary, 80% of women say something like "Oh they'll never see me coming, I'm building friendship with everybody, but they'll underestimate how dangerous I am."
Some women are really good at it, and women spend more time unravelling the plots of other women.

But on the other side it's all zero-sum game mentality, as emotion tends to push towards that too.

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
We know that. Men's hatred is typically expressed in physical violence, which, paradoxically as it may seem, can make the participants more friendly towards each other.
I think the OP is referring to the womanly habit of actively trying to undermine the objects of her hatred- their careers, reputation, etc.
A black eye can heal. A destroyed reputation might never recover.
FWIW, I've seen insecure men act similarly when the option of violence is taken away. You can't hit your ex-wife, but you sure as hell can tell everyone around you what a crazy bitch she is.

Sweet Musica

Grade F Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Women who work at software companies are the same as women who have only male friends; they are too bad of a person to have any relationship that isn't compensated by her sexual attractiveness.

Or they're autistic. It's one or the other, but it's both a recipe for autistic screeching.

It's not like men have no interest in social dominance. I think it's emotions. Women are more emotional and therefor, they remember slights better, as emotion helps with memory. It's also why women are better at remembering who their enemies are, whereas a good portion of men too easily let bygones be bygones and then are surprised to find a knife in their back later, just because she was being nice to him in his face.

You see this is in every single reality show. When people explain their strategy to the diary, 80% of women say something like "Oh they'll never see me coming, I'm building friendship with everybody, but they'll underestimate how dangerous I am."
Some women are really good at it, and women spend more time unravelling the plots of other women.

But on the other side it's all zero-sum game mentality, as emotion tends to push towards that too.
The whole men are less emotional is total bull. Men only conceal their emotions more and they can be pretty emotional especially when they think with their dicks. How often do you hear guys gush over random girls only for them to sulk after getting rejected.

heathercho

정말로? Yes! Okey dokey yo.
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure you've all seen something like this firsthand. I see or hear about this at a nearly daily basis from female coworkers. Women just seem to hate other women. Is it some kind of primal competitive thing?

I've seen women go from being cordial and professional while talk to a man (namely myself), to going into immediate bitchmode when some female shows up, even if they don't know them at all. It's like women are A-logs for other women.

I don't really see men doing this same thing either. It seems to be a specifically female thing.

What about the rest of you?
Some do. There's also supposedly a hormonal factor involved regarding the smell of a more fertile female but who knows.

One thing Ive noticed with the IBS forums is that men are perfectly capable of being snipey little bitches when they can't sort things out face to face.

There's also another reason : you attract thots.
Perhaps they just want your micropeen?

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I've said this before. But it all comes down to how historically Men and Women react to rivals, and their evolution as part of the group or "tribe".

Men will generally act more overtly. If they have a problem with another guy, they'll air it almost immediately. They work better in groups because evolutionarily, the survival of the group ensured the survival of their tribe and therefore passing on their genes. Since they were the protectors and the hunters. If you wanted to compete for the same woman, you had to prove you were the genetically superior mate through overt action, test of skill or strength or a fight, sometimes to the death.

For the Women, in general they will react to their rivals through covert action. They have to ensure their genes get passed on, so they badmouth their rivals, attempt to get them kicked out of the tribe, or in some cases, poisoning them. Overt action may cause damage to themselves physically or socially, which would devalue them within the tribe. Since their physical features and demeanor were the only way for males to tell who has the superior genetics. So within that evolutionary framework, they had to develop a way to "attack" their rivals.

People like to say that it's all because of the brainwashing of the patriarchy, but really it's the "brainwashing" of nature itself. Because through a process of elimination, it was determined to be the most successful combination. A sort of social bioengineering.

Last edited:

NOT Sword Fighter Super

I swear, I'm a different guy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's also another reason : you attract thots.
Perhaps they just want your micropeen?
No, it has nothing to do with that. It happens when I'm not even around.

My female coworkers tell me stories all the time about about women we both have to deal with who have really bitchy, bad attitudes but I never see it. Like I said, I've seen it happen right in front of my eyes many times.

If you don't experience this, then good for you, but it absolutely exists.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how the wokest feel about reducing human behavior to primal instincts but this is because of sexual selection. It often gets seen as the males fighting each other or making displays so a female will choose them, but women compete with each other on this level too. Women are more social and less physically aggressive than men so we get passive aggressive sniping and bitching instead, usually to save face and appear nice and polite to everyone else.

As for why gay men are catty too in some aspects their brains seem wired more like women's. I wonder if they're faggots because one of the brain differences has to do with displaying female and not male sexually competitive behaviors.

EDIT: Every woman who has some story to tell about a horrific long-term social interaction will say she "hates confrontation", too. Unlike men, women don't like to approach problems directly and instead vent about it to everyone who isn't involved.

Last edited:

SomeRandomJosh

kiwifarms.net
IMHO they take things VERY seriously and they take it personally, this is one of the reasons that a lot of women (that made a great job) quitted the Customer Service Dept. they took the criticism (mainly the rude customers) like was their fault and not the Enterprise (or someone else's) fault, when it cames to men they know that we (men) don't take ourselves much seriously and then they don't "develop" that much hate against men.

Last edited:

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
Less is not the same as unemotional.
I don't think men are less emotional than women, I think men are simply more capable of controlling their emotions, and know better when to let things go and move on. The psychological explanation for this is very simple: men are much more physically capable of acting on their emotions in destructive ways, and thus the consequences of losing control over them are that much greater. Whether this heightened self-control is learned or innate, I do not know, but it doesn't really matter, since the explanation works either way.

My favorite quote from the article:
"When we had meetings with men, staff turned ferocious, each out to prove that they were the sexiest in the room. With a male commissioner at Channel 4, one employee said 'Watch this!', then stuck her hand down her bra and tweaked her nipples. The man and I were speechless."
:story:

Last edited:
U

UW 411

kiwifarms.net
Many don't, but I'm a phone it in and say it's just a competitive thing. Women compete as much as men, just in different ways.
Some women are especially bitchy and will try to eliminate what they consider to be a threat in terms of their vanity, their social opportunities, their dating pool.
Some ladies are ladies who enjoy seeing their female friends doing well, some can't stand being considered inferior. Some have raging personality disorders, some swing the other way and are all about 'building all women up' despite it being a thin (false) veneer to seem more charitable or woke.

I think the difference in youth bullying by gender exemplifies the beginning of this, boys fight. girls tear the shit out of each other mentally/verbally abusing a target until they are shunned.

Most women are pretty balanced though, it's the real crazy-eyed bints who automatically view other females as a threat.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
At my highschool they bullied the prettiest girl in the grade until she tried to kill herself.

The second prettiest girl got bullied so much she had to change schools, lmfao.
Yeah I've heard some real horror stories about all girls schools. Like a girl I know who looks like she could've been on the cover of Playboy. When she was 20 she wanted to have a mastectomy because the other girls called her a slut for having big boobs in high school. She changed her name because they teased her about how she said her own name. When she said it like everyone else.

Another girl ended up leaking breast tard cum because of the medication she was on, and the girls spread a rumor she was sleeping with one of the male teachers and was pregnant to him. Girls can fuck people up psychologically.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino