Why do women hate other women so much? - Discuss why and also give stories.

AveraDiane

kiwifarms.net
Competition is the main factor.

I don't have an issue with most women, but I recently ditched an ex friend that tried to make herself into the center of attention whenever I was around (bonus points for being good friends with my ex boyfriend). She also opened her mouth about things I told her to other people and made me out to be the bad guy.

Oh well, bitches be bitches.

heathercho

정말로? Yes! Okey dokey yo.
kiwifarms.net
No, it has nothing to do with that. It happens when I'm not even around.

My female coworkers tell me stories all the time about about women we both have to deal with who have really bitchy, bad attitudes but I never see it. Like I said, I've seen it happen right in front of my eyes many times.

If you don't experience this, then good for you, but it absolutely exists.
Like I said there is a hormonal factor, but it's also how women are socialized. It's not a bad thing, it's just a thing. Women have to compete with one another. We're historically told we're nothing if we don't find a husband, don't have kids, aren't pretty or the right weight etc.
If a woman was in a bad situation historically, she just had to accept whatever would make the situation better - whether it was marrying an abusive husband or prostitution to feed hee kids.

Men have been socialized to focus on being a good provider, strong, brave, tough. So their distain for other men historically rears it's head in other ways, like fights.

We can see this issue with men manifest in suicide rates. They feel overwhelmed by the expectations on them, how they were socialized and they commit suicide.

For us adults, we've been socialized with the old way. The younger generation is being socialized in... well you know how they are. That's going to impact things and in the future you will 100% see men as bitchy as women. You already see it with leftist cucks now.

But I have experienced it, I'm not going to pretend I wasn't a complete mean bitch in high school, but I've also experienced it from both sexes.

*Also, women not having as much social say and really only getting into that stride since the 80s has impacted things.
Now we have to deal with men in dresses also wanting to compete. I think the younger generations, who have been socialized different will roll over and accept it, where as those of us who are already adults see the reality. It's all about experience and socialization.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Like I said there is a hormonal factor, but it's also how women are socialized. It's not a bad thing, it's just a thing. Women have to compete with one another. We're historically told we're nothing if we don't find a husband, don't have kids, aren't pretty or the right weight etc.
If a woman was in a bad situation historically, she just had to accept whatever would make the situation better - whether it was marrying an abusive husband or prostitution to feed hee kids.

Men have been socialized to focus on being a good provider, strong, brave, tough. So their distain for other men historically rears it's head in other ways, like fights.

We can see this issue with men manifest in suicide rates. They feel overwhelmed by the expectations on them, how they were socialized and they commit suicide.

For us adults, we've been socialized with the old way. The younger generation is being socialized in... well you know how they are. That's going to impact things and in the future you will 100% see men as bitchy as women. You already see it with leftist cucks now.

But I have experienced it, I'm not going to pretend I wasn't a complete mean bitch in high school, but I've also experienced it from both sexes.

*Also, women not having as much social say and really only getting into that stride since the 80s has impacted things.
Now we have to deal with men in dresses also wanting to compete. I think the younger generations, who have been socialized different will roll over and accept it, where as those of us who are already adults see the reality. It's all about experience and socialization.
See I don't believe it's purely a socialization thing. I read an article years ago where an elementary school teacher handed out candy to all the boys in the class, and said "give it to whoever you want" every girl got at least some candy. When it was the girls turn to hand out the candy, they gave all of it to the handful of boys in the class that the girls liked the most.

This suggests that even at an early age, boys and girls brains are already wired towards particular biological patterns. The boys hand out the candy to all the girls, because biologically they are the protectors and providers, and also it increases the chance of carrying on their genes. The girls choose who they see as the best candidates to carry on their genes, with no interest in the wider provision of the group, since historically it's not been their job.

We've gone past the age of the metrosexual man, and yet suicide rates among men are still increasing. So this tells me men feeling shameful for not providing is not a learned behavior, otherwise suicides would be dropping sharply. Instead I think it's an innate biological wiring.

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
See I don't believe it's purely a socialization thing. I read an article years ago where an elementary school teacher handed out candy to all the boys in the class, and said "give it to whoever you want" every girl got at least some candy. When it was the girls turn to hand out the candy, they gave all of it to the handful of boys in the class that the girls liked the most.

This suggests that even at an early age, boys and girls brains are already wired towards particular biological patterns. The boys hand out the candy to all the girls, because biologically they are the protectors and providers, and also it increases the chance of carrying on their genes. The girls choose who they see as the best candidates to carry on their genes, with no interest in the wider provision of the group, since historically it's not been their job.

We've gone past the age of the metrosexual man, and yet suicide rates among men are still increasing. So this tells me men feeling shameful for not providing is not a learned behavior, otherwise suicides would be dropping sharply. Instead I think it's an innate biological wiring.
Of course it's not just socialization, it doesn't take that much research or careful observation of the world to discover that. For anyone still in doubt, an easy to watch documentary like hjernevask could wake them up.

There aren't that many men who buy into this idea, but there is a sizeable subsection of women who buy into the idea of "everything is socialization" and it's ironically because women are a lot more sensitive to socialization on average.

• Autistic
Reactions: heathercho

heathercho

정말로? Yes! Okey dokey yo.
kiwifarms.net

In regards to the metrosexual man stuff, those types are only a very small section of a small society. The rest of society is still tied to traditional ideas. There'd be more men in society that are traditional men opposed to a microcosm of metros. Of course biology plays a part, socialization, cultural mores and norms play a massive part. You can't dismiss a whole wing of study so easily. Both play a part.

N

NN 401

kiwifarms.net
Women wouldn’t be nearly as catty as they are now if they were held to the same standards as men.

And were allowed to occasionally beat the shit out of each other.

Very few men understand how fucking frustrating it is for women to not be able to just punch a mother fucker in the face.

Some of it is biological but a good chunk of it is female teachers and their prediliction for zero tolerance policies regarding normal kid interactions.

Girls and boys are discouraged from a young age in embracing their more aggressive and darker natures. This over socialization has created an epidemic of cry bullies and cattiness.

Also, dudes still talk shit about each other and commit character assassinations in environments that reward it.

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
Very few men understand how fucking frustrating it is for women to not be able to just punch a mother fucker in the face.
It's not like this is generally an acceptable behaviour for men or often indulged in. Besides maybe a drunken brawl, the consequences tend to be pretty severe in most environments. As a result, I think very few men wouldn't understand. This isn't some unique female experience.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Women wouldn’t be nearly as catty as they are now if they were held to the same standards as men.

And were allowed to occasionally beat the shit out of each other.

Some of it is biological but a good chunk of it is female teachers and their prediliction for zero tolerance policies regarding normal kid interactions.

Girls and boys are discouraged from a young age in embracing their more aggressive and darker natures. This over socialization has created an epidemic of cry bullies and cattiness.

Also, dudes still talk shit about each other and commit character assassinations in environments that reward it.
I was just commenting on general trends. Of course theres going to be women who don't bother with being a gossiping bitch and will just punch them in the face. Just like there will be men that decide they are going to pretend to be friends until they stab them in the back.

In regards to the metrosexual man stuff, those types are only a very small section of a small society. The rest of society is still tied to traditional ideas. There'd be more men in society that are traditional men opposed to a microcosm of metros. Of course biology plays a part, socialization, cultural mores and norms play a massive part. You can't dismiss a whole wing of study so easily. Both play a part.
I suppose I just personally dismiss that wing of study because centering the study of human psychology around the idea that peoples brains are a blank slate, ignores the school of biology completely, there has to be a hardwiring of certain behaviors to ensure humans continued existence, otherwise without the social input to develop those behaviors, they would've died off. Humans are just like any other animal.

This is of course ignoring the higher functions like language. Cases of abused children have shown after a certain age of isolation, it's impossible to teach a child to speak for example.

Last edited:

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
I'm the only male in the dog grooming salon where I work part time.

They all hate each other, but are perfectly pleasant to each other when forced to interact. Without even saying or doing anything I'm basically the gay best friend to about five different women (the sixth is just a bitch to everybody including me and we all hate her) despite not even being gay, but the good news is I have blackmail material against everyone there if anyone ever tries to fuck me over.

UnclePhil

Getting older in a changing, frightening world.
kiwifarms.net
Subconsciously we are all still Neanderthals fighting for continuation of the species.

On a primal level, women are competing for the strongest, studliest mates. Other women are in the way and therefore must be destroyed, sometimes in horrible ways. Whoever is left standing gets to be the primary cave mother knocked up by Conan.

You start seeing it in middle school at the onset of puberty. The boys pay attention to that bitch who came back from summer vacation with nubs. Subsequently she gets the bloody tampons taped to her locker along with the rumors that she has the clap. She cries, and then backed by her circle of friends, spreads rumors that the redhead who orchestrated the tampon attack is fucking her brother.

Then a week later she throws her best friend under the bus (sometimes literally) for daring to flirt with her ex. And it goes on from there, with different situations, settings, and people, for the next fifty years.

Last edited:

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
One time I had another girl tell me I was a "loser fuckface" because I refused her offer to give me a makeover and told her that I'd rather just be myself. I was eight and knew perfectly well that wearing adult makeup, skanky clothes, and acting like a loud, flighty airhead wasn't going to make me happy. And I was a "loser fuckface" for it, I guess.

...I got to spit on her new shoes though. That was neat.
I feel like that girl was being whored out by her parents for meth and tried to drag you down with her

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
They all hate each other, but are perfectly pleasant to each other when forced to interact. Without even saying or doing anything I'm basically the gay best friend to about five different women (the sixth is just a bitch to everybody including me and we all hate her) despite not even being gay, but the good news is I have blackmail material against everyone there if anyone ever tries to fuck me over.
Here's a thought. They're also perfectly pleasant to you when forced to interact.

On a side note, it's nothing to brag about to be seen as a gay best friend to women, particularly if you're heterosexual.

Last edited:
N

NN 401

kiwifarms.net
I was just commenting on general trends. Of course theres going to be women who don't bother with being a gossiping bitch and will just punch them in the face. Just like there will be men that decide they are going to pretend to be friends until they stab them in the back.

I suppose I just personally dismiss that wing of study because centering the study of human psychology around the idea that peoples brains are a blank slate, ignores the school of biology completely, there has to be a hardwiring of certain behaviors to ensure humans continued existence, otherwise without the social input to develop those behaviors, they would've died off. Humans are just like any other animal.

This is of course ignoring the higher functions like language. Cases of abused children have shown after a certain age of isolation, it's impossible to teach a child to speak for example.

My point was that men and women in general are over socialized to the point where normal assertiveness and aggression are demonized.

It ends up coming out and being expressed in other extremely unhealthy and disruptive ways.

It is making negative female coping mechanisms worse BECAUSE they are the only ones available anymore.

Everyone is becoming an effeminate douchebag who will gladly character assassinate you for just about anything.

Look at Animegate.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Subconsciously we are all still Neanderthals fighting for continuation of the species.

On a primal level, women are competing for the strongest, studliest mates. Other women are in the way and therefore must be destroyed, sometimes in horrible ways. Whoever is left standing gets to be the primary cave mother knocked up by Conan.
My point was that men and women in general are over socialized to the point where normal assertiveness and aggression are demonized.

It ends up coming out and being expressed in other extremely unhealthy and disruptive ways.

It is making negative female coping mechanisms worse BECAUSE they are the only ones available anymore.

Everyone is becoming an effeminate douchebag who will gladly character assassinate you for just about anything.

Look at Animegate.
That's something I've been thinking about. Men are more unhappy than ever before, Women are more unhappy than ever before. And we have weird stuff like Men trooning out, Women saying Islam is Feminist. So what I wonder is if because of current modern society, these primitive biological wirings are being suppressed so much, we see them come out in other ways. Feminists say they hate Trump, and yet they go to the psychologist because they've been having sex dreams about the Billionaire President of the United states that doesn't listen to what women say and publicly apologise immediately.

Without fulfilling those basic biological urges, the brain tries to "fix" things and you end up with Troons and ISIS brides.

rabbitgay

lobotomy chic
kiwifarms.net
That's something I've been thinking about. Men are more unhappy than ever before, Women are more unhappy than ever before. And we have weird stuff like Men trooning out, Women saying Islam is Feminist. So what I wonder is if because of current modern society, these primitive biological wirings are being suppressed so much, we see them come out in other ways. Feminists say they hate Trump, and yet they go to the psychologist because they've been having sex dreams about the Billionaire President of the United states that doesn't listen to what women say and publicly apologise immediately.
my guess would have been the chalk in the water but that makes sense too

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
my guess would have been the chalk in the water but that makes sense too
So basically nature is "sexist", but only because that's been the most successful gameplan. Until about 100 years ago, when industrialization began, automation was increased, birth control was invented. Putting Women on a more equal playing field in terms of Mens historical roles, Security and Provision. Now you have a society struggling to handle the biological wiring of 25,000+ years of evolution, against the scientific advances of the last 100 years. Men have lost much of their responsibility as the Protectors and Providers. And Women have taken up many of the responsibilities that historically, Men were biologically designed for.

So everyones unhappy, everyones committing suicide, Trooning out or deciding that a Patriarchal system is Feminist.

Reactions: The Fool

Niggernerd

Idolm@ster has all my big tiddy waifus
kiwifarms.net
My girlfriend told me some stories of her time in highschool.
One instance was one of her best friends turned on her because the guy she liked wanted to go out with my gf and just wouldn't shut up how beautiful she was. So her best friend started rumors about how she was a slut and whatnot even though gf was just a introverted weeaboo with no interest in guys at the time and she didn't trust guys for a long time anyways due to her traumatic experiences. Also well as dealing with her a close friends death which she blamed herself for so she wasn't in a state to have a romantic,sexual or happy life at the time.

Most other stories from her are basically those bitches being jealous of her or hating how she was so emotional and didn't want to go out all the time or just not giving them money for anime cons.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino