Why do women hate other women so much? - Discuss why and also give stories.

Ali della Fenice

Tigrotto mafioso
kiwifarms.net
That's something I've been thinking about. Men are more unhappy than ever before, Women are more unhappy than ever before. And we have weird stuff like Men trooning out, Women saying Islam is Feminist. So what I wonder is if because of current modern society, these primitive biological wirings are being suppressed so much, we see them come out in other ways. Feminists say they hate Trump, and yet they go to the psychologist because they've been having sex dreams about the Billionaire President of the United states that doesn't listen to what women say and publicly apologise immediately.

So basically nature is "sexist", but only because that's been the most successful gameplan. Until about 100 years ago, when industrialization began, automation was increased, birth control was invented. Putting Women on a more equal playing field in terms of Mens historical roles, Security and Provision. Now you have a society struggling to handle the biological wiring of 25,000+ years of evolution, against the scientific advances of the last 100 years. Men have lost much of their responsibility as the Protectors and Providers. And Women have taken up many of the responsibilities that historically, Men were biologically designed for.

So everyones unhappy, everyones committing suicide, Trooning out or deciding that a Patriarchal system is Feminist.
you couldnt be more right.
there's this trend in western society, that wants people to think that we as a species, are special and can do everything and we are much more than just evolved primates. Well, that's in fact bullshit, because we are still animals driven by carnal desires and instinct. People are unhappy because they are being fed lies till the day they are born.
Not every woman is suited to a man type focused career and men are not supposed to be soft and pleasers.
When you try to go too much against nature, she will fuck you up. just like that time we tried to feed corpses to cows: They became sick and went nuts.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
People rate their worth based on where they stack in the hierarchy. For men this means being good "at something" and doing that something. Hunting, fishing, fighting, programming video games...

Female hierarchy on the other hand has been based on two factors. How desirable she is, and who her breeding partner is. This has led to a massively divergent evolutionary impulse between human males and females that is as obvious among humans as it is among Pea Hens. (Peacocks are Male Pea Hens). The simple fact is human females biologically understand their place in the hierarchy based upon their perceived sexual desirability and which males they gain breeding rights with.

This is very different to the male hierarchies of competence. In a fight amongst men, the argument is settled by results. The strongest man is the guy who kicks the other guys ass. The sexiest man is the guy who bangs the most females. The best investment banker is the guy who brings in the most cash. For women the hierarchy is based on immutable attributes. Sexual desirability and mates this attracts. The only way to move up this hierarchy is to in somewhat undermine the person higher then you. You cannot "prove your worth" because your worth in a female hierarchy is set ahead of time and cannot be changed by your own efforts but rather by other peoples perception of your position within the hierarchy.

I just explained social justice, and the plot of mean girls in a few paragraphs. Enjoy.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
The only way to move up this hierarchy is to in somewhat undermine the person higher then you. You cannot "prove your worth" because your worth in a female hierarchy is set ahead of time and cannot be changed by your own efforts but rather by other peoples perception of your position within the hierarchy.
That's the hilarious thing as well, many women complain about the makeup industry and high heels and such. When makeup has been in use for 7000 years to "one up" other women. High heels were originally heeled riding boots that men wore, and when the became impractical as a fashion item, women were the ones to keep the trend going. Even cosmetic surgery, that was originally developed to treat the men who suffered horrifying and disfiguring wounds, was eventually picked up by women to enhance their desirability.

Once again, you trace back womens biological modus operandi as covert, makeup, high heels, and even surgery. That's why women historically, made the best spies, and saboteurs, it's what they were biologically designed to do. Operate covertly.

Last edited:

Guntburglar

We can just holler over each other all fuckin day
kiwifarms.net
It's hardwired, you see it a lot of various mammals where females are constantly at each others throats.

• Dumb
Reactions: melty
N

NN 401

kiwifarms.net
That's the hilarious thing as well, many women complain about the makeup industry and high heels and such. When makeup has been in use for 7000 years to "one up" other women. High heels were originally heeled riding boots that men wore, and when the became impractical as a fashion item, women were the ones to keep the trend going. Even cosmetic surgery, that was originally developed to treat the men who suffered horrifying and disfiguring wounds, was eventually picked up by women to enhance their desirability.

Once again, you trace back womens biological modus operandi as covert, makeup, high heels, and even surgery. That's why women historically, made the best spies, and saboteurs, it's what they were biologically designed to do. Operate covertly.
Men express these base desires in different ways. A “gold ole boys club” isn’t any different from a knitting circle on the face of it.

Y’all, like everyone else in the world, are complicating the shit out of something that is way simpler than this.

Pursuing happiness or what have you is a modern luxury.

Fact is that human beings, our bodies anyways, weren’t hardwired for happiness but rather reproduction.

Our biology doesn’t care about whether we self actualize or find meaning.
It only cares that we have kids.

Even our word for happiness comes from a Nordic word for “luck.”

A return to church, kitchen and children is not going to make anyone “happy” if the basic psychology and sense of being isn’t fixed. If at all.

People go on and on about hierarchy but completely miss the point of why people want to be king of the dung heap in the first place.

Power.

The dysfunctional want to use power to exploit and terrorize others. They’re walking black holes who consume the misery of others in order to feel better about themselves.

And the conservative WW2 people the supposedly “happiest” by the definitions thrown around here and most fulfilled generation gave birth to and raised the most selfish and narcissistic one.

Ever notice the great epics, the first memetic narratives, across all cultures aren’t about great happiness but rather great deeds and great tragedies?

Tl;dr

People are “unhappy” today because they feel like they don’t matter.

And they feel, rightly so, that they are no longer masters of their own destinies.

All the booze, no strings attached sex and material goods can’t make up for the feeling that they exist to work without meaning and without ever having known their true potential or being able to leverage whatever talents they suspect they have.

In their frustration they devour each other. Thrusting others into pain and terror brings a kind of euphoria of its own.

Men and women live for this now.

The species smells it’s own stagnation.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
It's hardwired, you see it a lot of various mammals where females are constantly at each others throats.
It's funny because I've gone to dinners with couples, and once the big dinner is over, the men and women tend to split to talking between their interests. The guys talk about their job and hobbies, while the girls talk about their job or kids, and what their husband is doing. Like they are comparing them lol.

Well, taking the topic title figuratively, I can share my view of this phenomenon.

I've personally worked with some women, but never an office with lots of women to be at each other's throats. So I haven't directly observed this behavior myself, and apparently it's pretty well hidden from men generally.

So I'm going by what a very lefty very feminist friend of mine tells me. She works in an office with lots of other women. She hates some of them, mostly the older ladies. I don't think they like her very much either. So here's what I got from her on the subject:

It's men's fault (obviously)
It doesn't happen when men are around
It's mostly in the form of tiny passive aggressive shit
She still mostly acts like she likes these people, and they act like it to her, but they both know they don't.

Now, that's her view of it. Going from her description, this is my impression:

It is inevitable. Every job any woman I've known has worked has them complaining endlessly about the other horrible women there. Of course, as a man I complain about most of my co-workers, so maybe this isn't completely related, but it seems more common and more angry.

It seems to be a power struggle over social control or status, usually within a small group, and the stakes typically could not be any lower.

My view is that it's related to the fact that women are the enforcers of social norms, at the same time as claiming to be held down by them. However social norms change between different groups, so even without any hostile intent this leads to friction.

Now, in my own experience, the women I worked with were hard workers, not trouble makers, and do tend to get treated a little worse, on average. My field is pretty male dominated, so it's not the same as offices with tons of workers, but the fact is the behavior seems markedly different.

Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

plastic holic

kiwifarms.net
Biological competition.
Girls give sex to get love.
Boys give love to get sex.
Girls are always trying to out do each other or demonize women who they view as competition. Through evolution this competition for affection has warped into something different. Granted, it’s mostly subconscious now and engrained in us to feel this way towards other women.

You can eradicate this behavior by watching your own attitude towards other women though and make sure you’re feelings don’t come from malice.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

Ali della Fenice

Tigrotto mafioso
kiwifarms.net
Because most men put up with their bullshit because of their pussy. Other women dont need to put up with their bullshit for sex and companionship, so they are always at each other's throath.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Fool

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Counter-anecdote, I've worked exclusively in female-heavy environments or manual labour and never witnessed any catty bullshit. If you're actually busting your ass you don't have time for it. In my field you don't get promotions, though, so there's no inherent competitive factor at play. There's always an asshole coworker or two but they never poisoned the well. Maybe in workplace cultures that are "nicer", that discourage being direct about problems and encourage escalating to authority, you'd incentivize shitty backstabbing behavior. But you'd incentivize it for both sexes.

Maybe having zero men in the mix actually calms down inter-lady/gay competition? I've seen dudes in male-dominated industries complain about a new lady hire ruining the balance, too.

George Oscar Bluth Jr

I've Made A Huge Mistake
kiwifarms.net
All that behavior is just normal boring female competition and trash talk that, for whatever reason, men seem to interpret as a constant and consuming hatred for other women. Nah. Most women don't hate most other women. Hell, a woman talking shit about another woman behind her back doesn't even mean she hates that woman.

The real problem here is that too many women overshare and don't know when to shut the fuck up. Most people have had a coworker or two that they hate, but women tend to be the ones who feel the need to vent about it rather than just moving on (or bitching anonymously on the internet). Most people have been annoyed with someone they otherwise like, but women again tend to have to share that information with someone else. This results in men, who interpret it from their own perspective, thinking 'this woman really must hate that other woman if she talks about her like that' when in reality that woman probably forgot about it five minutes later when she finally found something else to talk about.

Most women don't hate each other, a lot of them just compulsively overshare and can't stand prolonged silence when anyone else is in the room with them.

admiral

passionless bombast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Group mentality among women and girls is a frightening thing. When I was younger I saw it often (I have a lot of experience with female-only education). If one member of a group had a problem with someone, the ease with which she could turn the whole group on her and have her kicked out was alarming- like a bunch of hens pecking an injured bird to death. There'd be like one or two big bitches and then a group of followers who did and repeated whatever they were told by the big bitch. I remember talking to these follower-girls sometimes, but they were lousy at conversation and pretty boring to talk to.
In my experience, women seem to find it easier to change themselves to fit into a group, rather than look around for a community that is better suited to them and their personalities. I think that this is quite unhealthy from a psychological standpoint.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, there are no animals where the males fight each other over mating rights, or they kill other males offspring, etc.
You can find an example of almost any kind of behavior in the animal kingdom lol

Personally I don't understand the "women hate each other" argument, it's not my experience at all.
Maybe in high school, but teenagers are kind of sociopaths and things changed when I got older. I think most women I meet want to look out for other women, not cut them down. And I feel that way about other women too.

What I can tell you is if you meet a woman who tells you that other women hate her for no reason, she doesn't have female friends because of this, or other women are soooo catty... be wary. A lot of these are cluster b personality types who are actually causing the drama and then blaming it on half of the world. Out of all the women I've met, these are the ones that have problems with other women the most and they will happily tell you how other women are so nasty for no reason but they're different and special. They start shit with men too, just overall avoid.

Guntburglar

We can just holler over each other all fuckin day
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, there are no animals where the males fight each other over mating rights, or they kill other males offspring, etc.
You can find an example of almost any kind of behavior in the animal kingdom lol

Personally I don't understand the "women hate each other" argument, it's not my experience at all.
Maybe in high school, but teenagers are kind of sociopaths and things changed when I got older. I think most women I meet want to look out for other women, not cut them down. And I feel that way about other women too.

What I can tell you is if you meet a woman who tells you that other women hate her for no reason, she doesn't have female friends because of this, or other women are soooo catty... be wary. A lot of these are cluster b personality types who are actually causing the drama and then blaming it on half of the world. Out of all the women I've met, these are the ones that have problems with other women the most and they will happily tell you how other women are so nasty for no reason but they're different and special. They start shit with men too, just overall avoid.
  • tries to dismiss the fact.
  • uses the term catty in which it's derived from this very fact.
10/10

• Dumb
  • Autistic
Reactions: The Fool and melty

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • tries to dismiss the fact.
  • uses the term catty in which it's derived from this very fact.
10/10
Did you read my post at all? I'm talking about people using that term to cut down others.

If you've ever been around cats, you would know that both males and females fight. I'm really not sure that females fight more than males. Everyone looking to own multiple cats knows that putting unrelated cats together can cause trouble.

If you want to argue that women are hard wired to be at each other's throats because animals do it, why don't we look at some of our closest ancestors and see how the females in those groups behave. Chimpanzees and bonobos share 99% of their dna with humans so it's probably better than cats.
It looks like female chimps don't fight and mostly ignore each other (https://today.duke.edu/2016/10/ChimpanzeeDominance). Male chimps kill other males and are responsible for 92% of the attacks on other chimps. (https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/09/why-do-chimps-kill-each-other)

Female bonobos just straight up have sex with each other which is well known (http://discovermagazine.com/1992/jun/13-whatslovegottodo56) and don't do a lot of fighting, male or female.

Fwiw I don't think either of these cases is really a great argument because both these two closest ancestors behave very differently from each other and from humans.

Last edited:
I'm sure you've all seen something like this firsthand. I see or hear about this at a nearly daily basis from female coworkers. Women just seem to hate other women. Is it some kind of primal competitive thing?

I've seen women go from being cordial and professional while talk to a man (namely myself), to going into immediate bitchmode when some female shows up, even if they don't know them at all. It's like women are A-logs for other women.

I don't really see men doing this same thing either. It seems to be a specifically female thing.

What about the rest of you?

After having several opportunities to witness cattiness in the work place, ultimately I'd say it's a response to two biological pressures that are an ingrained part of a woman's psyche and thus unconscious of them happening when they happen.

1) Being the centre of attention. Women love attention in some way shape or form, whether it's the more intelligent among them enjoying peoples company for liking their ideas or personalities, or the more vapid that just enjoy pure attention all women love attention and drawing it to themselves. Same reason a lot of them wear make up in the work place, or do things to accentuate secondary sexual characteristics because they are biological machines and domination of attention means choice in terms of mate selection. Add other women to the mix, and they will be perceived as threat, threat to attention, means threat of mate selection, means women have less choices.

So they go on the attack. This will usually take the form of a comment either directly after interaction or passive aggressively during in which they will attack the opposing woman's looks, personality, competence. This is usually aimed at either male being interacted with, or allied females who aren't viewed as direct threat. (Older, or uglier, or of a different race)

They don't necessarily have to be unattractive either, just not competitively attractive. In a room of 10s the woman who is a solid 8 is the least attractive, and not a threat. They will often be courted as an ally. (part of the reason most attractive women, usually don't have super attractive friends as besties.)

2) Women use psychological & character attacks because they don't often have the physicality to pose a threat in the way that a male would to a rival male. Men have the ultimate deciding factor in disagreements, which is physical violence. It is rarely pursued to the fullest extent (maiming or killing) but has that potential factor, and so any men who do engage in aggressive behavior towards other men, must do so with a level of confidence in being able to carry the fight or at least hold their own. A woman because of physical limitations. (Not an amazon v soy boy) does not have that option, so instead must remain civil up front and do their attacks in a different way. They do that by utilizing criticism, passive aggression, and social isolation, and usually do so in gangs with other women, partly to deflect blame if caught out, but also for safety reasons, the greater the number of allies, the worse the mental effects of bullying on a particular individual.

averagejane

please pluck your nose hairs.
kiwifarms.net
women are irrationally competitive towards one another. but they can't see it that way because emotions are a hell of a drug.

you also got to keep in mind women are extremely socially driven. you'll notice that female bullying involves ruining someone's reputation rather than being physically aggressive. so if they dislike someone, even if it's not bullying, they will feel their social status is threatened, even if it's completely irrational to think so.

i guess a case could be made for primal urges, but i am not too rehearsed on that stuff. i only know what i observe. and what i observe is that women are extremely ruthless and cold when it comes to disliking another woman. it's like a magic switch goes off and they lose all their compassion and empathy, and they hit girls emotionally where it hurts.

source: i went to an all girl's school for highschool and have consistently had jobs in female-dominated workplaces. i have some pretty funny/fucked up stories about female on female aggression lol it's something else.

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Men overcome the annoying aspects of most women through their desire to fuck them.

Most women are heterosexuals and so see other women for how they actually are.

• Late
Reactions: Ali della Fenice
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino