Why do women hate other women so much? - Discuss why and also give stories.

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
Women are encouraged to lack emotional maturity so they can deal with raising children and in the past being submissive and caring to a potential partner. Add into that modern female privillege and you have stunted adult children who can't comprehend each other.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Women are encouraged to lack emotional maturity so they can deal with raising children and in the past being submissive and caring to a potential partner. Add into that modern female privillege and you have stunted adult children who can't comprehend each other.
You say "encouraged" but the fact that estrogen impacts emotional control is a biological factor. How many Men that haven't taken hormone replacement pills sit down on a rainy day to get a bucket of icecream and watch a romantic comedy? Women often mention terms like "retail therapy" and "comfort eating". Terms that are completely alien to Men.

The funny thing I've observed is that Women often deride Men for being interested in "their silly toys" (guns, models, cars, whatever...) and then you watch them talk for a hours about which is the best makeup brand or dress brand and why, getting down into the nitty gritty, of how the makeup smears, what skintype it's for which brand are discontinued, how to rehydrate old makeup, how the stitching is on the dress, limited edition dresses and prints, they can go on for hours about bras alone etc etc. And then they'll turn around and roll their eyes when guys start talking about the history of Army trucks.

Like "pffft what useless crap, we talk about important shit here!"

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
  1. The "Sisterhood" is a fucking lie. Women are, within womanly circles, utterly fucking cutthroat-levels of competitive, extremely hierarchical and prone to levels of scheming and backstabbing that would make the Drow of the Forgotten Realms D&D setting blush. (The caveat to this is that women do tend to display higher levels of in-group preference in regards to their sex, but this isn't so much about how women interact with everyone else as it is about how women interact with women)
  2. The vast majority of women do not understand and have little use for the concept of compromise because they don't usually have to compromise with others.
  3. There's generally a substantial grain of narcissism present in any given woman. This itself is not a radical statement, as this grain is present in EVERYONE. However, it seems to be fostered and encouraged with many women under different guises, whereas being an obvious narcissist guy is going to put you on shit lists like it should.

Last edited:

A Welsh Cake

The Pride, Prejudice and Executioner
kiwifarms.net
Because I'm an aquarius and you're a gemini you dumb cunt.

Also on an unrelated note, here is a pot of honey. How delicious. I do love a honey pot in the morning.

• Agree
Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
You say "encouraged" but the fact that estrogen impacts emotional control is a biological factor. How many Men that haven't taken hormone replacement pills sit down on a rainy day to get a bucket of icecream and watch a romantic comedy? Women often mention terms like "retail therapy" and "comfort eating". Terms that are completely alien to Men.
And how many men drink to hide their pain? Women's acting this way is a modern phenomenon and it happens because women are given access to everything now. Home life where you are basically a glorified NEET? Sure welcome to traditional female roles. A job you got because every employer needs to look progressive and therefore you didn't have to work as hard a s man for? Sure you got that. Want to be a fat slob? You go girl here's why that's a good thing.

• Thunk-Provoking
  • Agree
Reactions: Medicated and Draza

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
And how many men drink to hide their pain? Women's acting this way is a modern phenomenon and it happens because women are given access to everything now. Home life where you are basically a glorified NEET? Sure welcome to traditional female roles. A job you got because every employer needs to look progressive and therefore you didn't have to work as hard a s man for? Sure you got that. Want to be a fat slob? You go girl here's why that's a good thing.
I kind of agree with you here but I'm not sure ingesting what the liver considers poison is quite the same. I'd probably class it more under self destructive behavior.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
I can only talk about what I've seen personally, having no idea why this seems to be a thing, but compared to men, women are fucking cruel. Two guys get into an argument or a fight, you might have some raised voices, a little name calling or if things get especially bad, it might escalate into a physical fight...but guys don't seem to hold grudges. They get that shit out of their system, cool off for awhile and things (usually) go back to normal.

A woman will try to DESTROY you if you piss her off. I've seen them lie about their ex husbands during divorce proceedings, saying they raped their children. I've seen them call rape if they break up with a boyfriend to get back at them. They bully other girls in school into eating disorders, or suicide in some dire cases. A guy will just call you a fag or exceptional or something.

Guys have their issues at times also, but Jesus women take it to a whole new level of fuckery.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
I can only talk about what I've seen personally, having no idea why this seems to be a thing, but compared to men, women are fucking cruel. Two guys get into an argument or a fight, you might have some raised voices, a little name calling or if things get especially bad, it might escalate into a physical fight...but guys don't seem to hold grudges. They get that shit out of their system, cool off for awhile and things (usually) go back to normal.

A woman will try to DESTROY you if you piss her off. I've seen them lie about their ex husbands during divorce proceedings, saying they raped their children. I've seen them call rape if they break up with a boyfriend to get back at them. They bully other girls in school into eating disorders, or suicide in some dire cases. A guy will just call you a fag or exceptional or something.

Guys have their issues at times also, but Jesus women take it to a whole new level of fuckery.
I generally agree with all of this, with the exception that I am a terrible grudge-holder. Still, from what I've seen, unless it's literally blood feud-tier shit guys can hash their shit out and walk away from it a lot of the time. Women want you dead, they want your dog dead, they want your next of kin dead.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok. I've known women beaten and dragged around on the floor by their hair by their husbands, and their lives threatened very seriously. You guys are fucking nuts if you think men are calm rational people who just want to talk things through.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Ok. I've known women beaten and dragged around on the floor by their hair by their husbands, and their lives threatened very seriously. You guys are fucking nuts if you think men are calm rational people who just want to talk things through.
You're fucking nuts if you think every man is a wifebeating neanderthal. Nice job waving that bloody shirt, though.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
I just think it's total BS to say men just want to be bros and won't destroy you like women do. That's absolutely, objectively false.
I never once claimed or insinuated that. I seem to recall saying that guys have their issues as well. The whole point of my post was that when it comes to petty, trivial arguments, women seem to dial up the "thirst for blood" factor to 1000 compared to guys.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
I actually don't. Believe it or not I do recognize that most guys aren't like that.
I just think it's total BS to say men just want to be bros and won't destroy you like women do. That's absolutely, objectively false.
As a statement of OBJECTIVE nature? Yes. Absolutes are rarely, if ever, correct. Speaking in "most"s and "usually"s, however, I find that even some of the coarsest guys are willing to just fucking leave it at a mano-a-mano, while some of the seemingly-softest women will not stop at anything short of turning your skull into their next wine goblet and drinking from it in front of your family and friends, and it seemed to only get worse from that on down. I would attribute this in part to bad behavior in women not being disincentivized anywhere NEAR as strongly as it is with men.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a statement of OBJECTIVE nature? Yes. Absolutes are rarely, if ever, correct. Speaking in "most"s and "usually"s, however, I find that even some of the coarsest guys are willing to just fucking leave it at a mano-a-mano, while some of the seemingly-softest women will not stop at anything short of turning your skull into their next wine goblet and drinking from it in front of your family and friends, and it seemed to only get worse from that on down. I would attribute this in part to bad behavior in women not being disincentivized anywhere NEAR as strongly as it is with men.
Frankly I don't know what most people in this thread are talking about. The worst underhanded bullying I've seen was from a dude. I don't know any psycho harpies except my mom. But I'd probably distance myself from any if I met them.
The truth is probably in the middle, since I can't really disagree with your experiences and don't know who you know, but I honestly have no idea where people are getting half this stuff and it reads like a lonely mra blog.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Frankly I don't know what most people in this thread are talking about. The worst underhanded bullying I've seen was from a dude. I don't know any psycho harpies except my mom. But I'd probably distance myself from any if I met them.
The truth is probably in the middle, since I can't really disagree with your experiences and don't know who you know, but I honestly have no idea where people are getting half this stuff and it reads like a lonely mra blog.
If I told you how I arrived at my conclusions I'd get enough Powerlevel ratings to blot out the fucking sun. Suffice it to say that from my personal observations women can and do behave very badly and everyone else is either pants-shittingly terrified of stepping up to put an unruly bitch in check or they handwave it away as being not-so-bad for reasons.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who's ever worked retail can attest to this.
If you had to ask me which was scarier between these two:
1. A visibly upset man gesticulating wildly, red in the face, clothed in an old stained t-shirt with a crudely humorous message of some sort on it and ratty old jeans
OR
2. A well-dressed woman (blouse, slacks, you get the idea) with a child in her cart tersely demanding to speak to my manager

I'd choose 2 every time. 2 can and quite possibly will open the biggest jar of bitch-sauce imaginable and pour it all over you. 1 is a bit more of a wild card but I've calmed down people like that. 2 doesn't want to be calmed down. She wants your fucking head.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
If you had to ask me which was scarier between these two:
1. A visibly upset man gesticulating wildly, red in the face, clothed in an old stained t-shirt with a crudely humorous message of some sort on it and ratty old jeans
OR
2. A well-dressed woman (blouse, slacks, you get the idea) with a child in her cart tersely demanding to speak to my manager

I'd choose 2 every time. 2 can and quite possibly will open the biggest jar of bitch-sauce imaginable and pour it all over you. 1 is a bit more of a wild card but I've calmed down people like that. 2 doesn't want to be calmed down. She wants your fucking head.
That one's a hard choice for me. With the woman I can just placate her with lies and walk away to the back room until she leaves. However with both there's the chance that they follow me to the back room but I'd expect the angry man will be more likely too because the woman would be too preoccupied to realize I'm lying.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
That one's a hard choice for me. With the woman I can just placate her with lies and walk away to the back room until she leaves. However with both there's the chance that they follow me to the back room but I'd expect the angry man will be more likely too because the woman would be too preoccupied to realize I'm lying.
Honestly, in my case it happened that another associate had managed to (they claimed unintentionally) do something pretty damn rude and when confronted about it doubled down fucking hard before scooting off into an employees-only area. He then came to me and I kind of let him talk for a bit and told him I understood and would absolutely get him a manager to talk to, as I didn't feel I would be able to offer him proper redress. He was a bit grumpy but kind of seemed to calm down about it a bit.

EDIT: Honestly, if it came down to it I can take a punch and I wrestled in HS. On the off chance the woman decides to go the physical route (probably won't happen but I've heard of crazier things happening) there is NO WINNING MOVE FOR ME.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, in my case it happened that another associate had managed to (they claimed unintentionally) do something pretty damn rude and when confronted about it doubled down fucking hard before scooting off into an employees-only area. He then came to me and I kind of let him talk for a bit and told him I understood and would absolutely get him a manager to talk to, as I didn't feel I would be able to offer him proper redress. He was a bit grumpy but kind of seemed to calm down about it a bit.
Just recently I was accosted by a whale of a woman. She claimed to be a vegan but she was easily at least four hundred pounds. Anyways she had overheard myself and another employee making fun of vegetarians and vegans while also discussing the moral implications of using those pronged dog collars which we concluded were abusive. So this pale whale waddles over and starts screaming about us being hypocrites and all such as that and I just laughed and walked away.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino