Why do women hate other women so much? - Discuss why and also give stories.

Safir

kiwifarms.net
You say "encouraged" but the fact that estrogen impacts emotional control is a biological factor. How many Men that haven't taken hormone replacement pills sit down on a rainy day to get a bucket of icecream and watch a romantic comedy? Women often mention terms like "retail therapy" and "comfort eating". Terms that are completely alien to Men.

The funny thing I've observed is that Women often deride Men for being interested in "their silly toys" (guns, models, cars, whatever...)
Same shit, differentiated marketing. It's like action figures and dolls, superheroes and magical princesses, barbershops and brow/nail bars, burgers and ice-cream, hard liquor and box wine, gadgets and clothes/cosmetics, fasting and dieting, Dresden Files and Twilight, Rich Dad Poor Dad and The Secret.

Reactions: Rum Corps

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Just recently I was accosted by a whale of a woman. She claimed to be a vegan but she was easily at least four hundred pounds. Anyways she had overheard myself and another employee making fun of vegetarians and vegans while also discussing the moral implications of using those pronged dog collars which we concluded were abusive. So this pale whale waddles over and starts screaming about us being hypocrites and all such as that and I just laughed and walked away.
Good thing about those types is that generally you can outrun them with a brisk walk anyhow.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
The best part was she was like 4'5 or something. It was hilarious. Gravity is this woman's worst enemy.
Second worst enemy, after herself frankly

(yeah not a fan of pronged collars, chokes are kind of the line for me and they better be those safety chokes)
EDIT: looked it up and lol even the "safety" chokes are still likely as not to fuck up a dog, fuck them then

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I told you how I arrived at my conclusions I'd get enough Powerlevel ratings to blot out the fucking sun. Suffice it to say that from my personal observations women can and do behave very badly and everyone else is either pants-shittingly terrified of stepping up to put an unruly bitch in check or they handwave it away as being not-so-bad for reasons.
Yeah I could powerlevel all day too. But rather than continuing to argue, I'll tell you everything is ok before embarking on a years long campaign to smear you to all your kiwi friends behind your back that you will be completely powerless to do anything about. I will also dox your dog.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I could powerlevel all day too. But rather than continuing to argue, I'll tell you everything is ok before embarking on a years long campaign to smear you to all your kiwi friends behind your back that you will be completely powerless to do anything about. I will also dox your dog.
Cool story bro.

• TMI
Reactions: ATaxingWoman
Make with the fucking dog dox already. That pup is getting fucking bullied until he gets an eating disorder. Of course, I suspect he must already have an eating disorder, but obviously not anorexia or bulimia! Cuz he fat! Like your mom! Or... his mom! Who am I bullying again?

(If your dog is emotionally fragile please don't show him this post)

Reactions: A Welsh Cake

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Make with the fucking dog dox already. That pup is getting fucking bullied until he gets an eating disorder. Of course, I suspect he must already have an eating disorder, but obviously not anorexia or bulimia! Cuz he fat! Like your mom! Or... his mom! Who am I bullying again?

(If your dog is emotionally fragile please don't show him this post)
Hold on let me put my dog on the line here

Woof woof woof woof woof woof woof

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I actually don't. Believe it or not I do recognize that most guys aren't like that.
I just think it's total BS to say men just want to be bros and won't destroy you like women do. That's absolutely, objectively false.
I think the problem is it's hard to conceptualize yourself dating guys as a man, so its hard to think of guys being assholes to women. I'm talking about relationships specifically. Guys dont seem to realize how big of an abusive asshole some guys can be in a relationship, even if they are friends with them. Because those guys see you as "one of the guys" and treats you differently.

It's easy for me to say "women are all fucking shits" but I've never dated guys, what if I dated a bunch of guys and realized "men are also a bunch of shits"? I realize that bias is there. But then again, my partner told me I was weird for treating both sexes the same way. From what I'm told, guys try and slip in sexual comments and compliments if they are interested.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: melty

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
I think the problem is it's hard to conceptualize yourself dating guys as a man, so its hard to think of guys being assholes to women. I'm talking about relationships specifically. Guys dont seem to realize how big of an abusive asshole some guys can be in a relationship, even if they are friends with them. Because those guys see you as "one of the guys" and treats you differently.

It's easy for me to say "women are all fucking shits" but I've never dated guys, what if I dated a bunch of guys and realized "men are also a bunch of shits"? I realize that bias is there. But then again, my partner told me I was weird for treating both sexes the same way. From what I'm told, guys try and slip in sexual comments and compliments if they are interested.
I've dealt with both sexes. Verdict: assholery has no sex. However, there are usually people or groups of people who will step right up to tell men to knock it the fuck off or even preemptively remind them to not be gigantic assholes. Men are bombarded with reminders that they are savages with very thin candy shells of civilized behavior and that they had better not fuck up or else from nearly the first year they can understand spoken word. Some receive more thorough bombardment than others, but unless you're a goddamn old motherfucker you've heard messaging to this effect when younger and very certainly every Tom, Dick and Harry alive has heard it in adulthood.

I have no reason to believe any woman or girl hears this in their life. Certain statistics seem to indicate that they probably haven't, or simply didn't care.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Medicated

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I've dealt with both sexes. Verdict: assholery has no sex. However, there are usually people or groups of people who will step right up to tell men to knock it the fuck off or even preemptively remind them to not be gigantic assholes. Men are bombarded with reminders that they are savages with very thin candy shells of civilized behavior and that they had better not fuck up or else from nearly the first year they can understand spoken word. Some receive more thorough bombardment than others, but unless you're a goddamn old motherfucker you've heard messaging to this effect when younger and very certainly every Tom, Dick and Harry alive has heard it in adulthood.

I have no reason to believe any woman or girl hears this in their life. Certain statistics seem to indicate that they probably haven't, or simply didn't care.
Yeah but I believe that's a sign of modern western society than an innate biological thing. If you were in Iran a woman screwing up would get the lashes. That sort of thing simply wouldn't happen there.

It plays into my whole pet theory of how Western society is developing into a Matriarchy, not because the majority of Women hold powerful positions, thats measuring things by Mens standards, but because there is an undercurrent of power in every social or work interaction you have with Women. You piss off a Woman that isn't the type to let something go in the West? You're fucked. A Woman can completely destroy a Mans social and work existence today if she wanted to, without ever raising her hand. I believe egalitarianism was already achieved sometime in the 70's or 80's.

Last edited:

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When it comes to bullying, girls are far more vicious and to other girls.

Teenage boys will settle for beating the snot out of their victims, hiding their stuff, shoving them into the bushes, calling them gay, and so forth. Teenage girls will craft convoluted plots with each other like having one of their number pretend to be the friend of the victim to obtain blackmail material and then inviting them to a party at which everyone, yes everyone, will pile on and humiliate them.

The other difference is this. You fight back against a male bully, he either leaves you alone or comes back the next day with a knife. You physically fight back against a female bully, it won't help. That you fight back is further evidence of your deserving to be bullied because you are either a bull dyke or a psycho, and their acolytes will happily swear on a stack of Bibles that you unprovokedly attacked her. The onion tears will flow in abundance.

In adult life it is the same. The worst workplace bullying I've ever noticed came from a woman and was against a woman.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
I've seen tons of people hate one another in my life, and it's rarely a gender-centric thing.
I mean, yeah. Hating someone solely because of their sex is utterly exceptional.

On that note, it's kind of weird how people respond to certain statements. If I say "I'm a misanthrope and don't really like people very much" there's generally a bit of confusion, or acceptance sometimes, but almost never outright hostility or contempt (though some people who claim misanthropy are complete fucktards). Now, last I checked, the set "women" is a subset of "people" (feel free to quotemine this to make a good joke, though). A misanthrope is necessarily also a misogynist (and a misandrist but apparently no one fucking knows what that is, even spellcheck thinks it don't real). Declare yourself a misogynist in earshot of someone and watch the claws come out. It's just weird, when you think about it - it's like the implicit "it's ok, I hate men too" makes it alright.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure you've all seen something like this firsthand. I see or hear about this at a nearly daily basis from female coworkers. Women just seem to hate other women. Is it some kind of primal competitive thing?

I've seen women go from being cordial and professional while talk to a man (namely myself), to going into immediate bitchmode when some female shows up, even if they don't know them at all. It's like women are A-logs for other women.

I don't really see men doing this same thing either. It seems to be a specifically female thing.

What about the rest of you?
I wonder if this is related to women entering the workforce during and after WWII. Because back in "the good ol days" women spent all day with each other doing house and village work. Unless things were just as catty back then, too...
This is my uneducated opinion on the question. They definitely hate each other when they're competing for a mate. Women are also BFFs when that isn't an issue. Women doing house/village work had a direct common goal, supporting each other and their kids. Woman in the modern workforce doesn't necessarily have that common goal. They just happen to work for the same company. And they aren't necessarily competing for the best dude at the same shitty job.

So, let say a company has 3 women. Woman A is young, going to college, and thinks the job is just a job until she moves on. Woman B is a young mom working hard to support her kids. Woman C is older with self sufficient kids and is just working until retirement. A and B hate C because she's an old know-it-all just going through the motions until she retires. B and C hate A because she's unreliable and will find any excuse to call out. A and C hate B because she's always super stressed and takes that unpleasantness into the work place. They don't have a common goal, only a common workplace, and some of the women in that work place could actually be detrimental to their personal goals.

That's only just my experience.

CuntSnack

Your Pet Cat
kiwifarms.net
When men have an argument over something meaningless they usually forget about it the next day. When women have a simple argument it goes on and on and a grudge is held over petty things. They also drag their friends into it and get more and more people involved. It's more common for women to get involved in emotional bullying as well. Feminists like to claim that men do a lot of body shaming but from experience and statistics it's usually other women that do it more often than men do. I think a lot of the time women are quite competitive and self conscious and they resent other girls who tend to meet their own targets more easily as it reflects badly on them or it can strike a nerve.

friedshrimp

uwuu
kiwifarms.net
^It's definitely a women thing. Feminists will talk all day long about the evils of men, but in my experience it's often women the ones who are most critical of other women, especially in regards to sex, "body shaming", career vs motherhood, the men you date, how you dress, your hobbies, etc etc. It can go from bullying classmates to passive aggressive comments an aunt or a mother makes during dinner.

I've always seen feminists on social media try to excuse female bullies and the like, and it always feels like it's sorta victim blaming, as they say? Because all their comments about "don't be mad at teen girls they're just influenced by the patriarchy" at directed at female victims and sorta subtly suggest female victims shouldn't be angry at their abusers when they're women, which is really fucked and incredibly anti-feminist, too. lol.

• Agree
Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

Lemmingwise

Through a scanner smuckly
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: Honestly, if it came down to it I can take a punch and I wrestled in HS. On the off chance the woman decides to go the physical route (probably won't happen but I've heard of crazier things happening) there is NO WINNING MOVE FOR ME.
There is always the dodge and laugh. It's super effective.

I think in general we give woman a lot more leeway to act badly. No matter how crazy some women might be, there's always someone somewhere willing to suck up to them. Which also probably why women are a lot more familiar with male deceptive behaviour than men are. This is not something I would ever admit unless I know it's safe to say, because there's a lot of people going very crazy if you suggest that women can act badly. I think one of the few ones professional environments where I was able to talk about this freely was tech support, mainly because it was completely undeniable in our client pool that A. the average female client depended on people telling her how things worked, B made irrational frequent demands ('we're your hosting, I can't tell you how to open your mail program, I don't even know which one you use). I don't think it's bad that we give woman a little more leeway to act badly. I am a chauvenist in that sense and I don't think men and women are the same.

But it's one of the reasons that female-female relationships have more pressure than male-male relationships.

And for the remarks about violent men, don't forget that the relationtype to mostly likely involve domestic abuse is first lesbian relationships, then heterosexual relationships and last gay relationships. You might want to ask yourself why as you ponder the differences and similarities between men and women.

Women are encouraged to lack emotional maturity so they can deal with raising children and in the past being submissive and caring to a potential partner.
Women are also more neotenous to seem more youthful and attractive, so it isn't just upbringing.

Last edited:
I mean, yeah. Hating someone solely because of their sex is utterly exceptional.

On that note, it's kind of weird how people respond to certain statements. If I say "I'm a misanthrope and don't really like people very much" there's generally a bit of confusion, or acceptance sometimes, but almost never outright hostility or contempt (though some people who claim misanthropy are complete fucktards). Now, last I checked, the set "women" is a subset of "people" (feel free to quotemine this to make a good joke, though). A misanthrope is necessarily also a misogynist (and a misandrist but apparently no one fucking knows what that is, even spellcheck thinks it don't real). Declare yourself a misogynist in earshot of someone and watch the claws come out. It's just weird, when you think about it - it's like the implicit "it's ok, I hate men too" makes it alright.
There's a strange mentality in modern culture that discrimination is, without any exaggeration, a moral offense unto itself, and that it's one of the most severe ones you can make. It's precisely because a misogynist distinguishes between who he hates that he's considered morally worse, even though logically, his hatred is, as you noted, directed towards less people overall. It's a bad way of thinking, but one that's drilled into modern Westerners from the cradle to the grave.

You say "encouraged" but the fact that estrogen impacts emotional control is a biological factor. How many Men that haven't taken hormone replacement pills sit down on a rainy day to get a bucket of icecream and watch a romantic comedy? Women often mention terms like "retail therapy" and "comfort eating". Terms that are completely alien to Men.

The funny thing I've observed is that Women often deride Men for being interested in "their silly toys" (guns, models, cars, whatever...) and then you watch them talk for a hours about which is the best makeup brand or dress brand and why, getting down into the nitty gritty, of how the makeup smears, what skintype it's for which brand are discontinued, how to rehydrate old makeup, how the stitching is on the dress, limited edition dresses and prints, they can go on for hours about bras alone etc etc. And then they'll turn around and roll their eyes when guys start talking about the history of Army trucks.
I'm pretty sure men do comfort eating, too, regardless of if they refer to it. Hell, there's probably a ton of men out there who'll sit and watch war movies with a bucket of ice cream. They're not much better in that regard.

As far as toys go, that's an interesting point. My own father seems to look down on men's hobbies. He likes to argue that men get "toys" for holidays, while women get tools (cookware). But he doesn't seem to think that mom cooks as his hobby, and he doesn't seem to think of his home improvement projects as work. It's a strange attitude.

Now, that said, men's video games are just straight-up toys, and there isn't really an equivalent to that for women. At it's most basic level, a war game is as much like playing with action figures as it is like watching a war movie.

Just recently I was accosted by a whale of a woman. She claimed to be a vegan but she was easily at least four hundred pounds. Anyways she had overheard myself and another employee making fun of vegetarians and vegans while also discussing the moral implications of using those pronged dog collars which we concluded were abusive. So this pale whale waddles over and starts screaming about us being hypocrites and all such as that and I just laughed and walked away.
Maybe her diet is 100% vegan candy.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino