Why do women hate other women so much? - Discuss why and also give stories.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
And for the remarks about violent men, don't forget that the relationtype to mostly likely involve domestic abuse is first lesbian relationships, then heterosexual relationships and last gay relationships. You might want to ask yourself why as you ponder the differences and similarities between men and women.
I've got theories but I think it really says something that while mutual violence is most common in DV cases (and for some goshdarn reason it doesn't really matter who hit first or hardest, the man is most likely going to jail), for unidirectional violence (clear aggressor, passive victim) women dominate at 70 percent of aggressors in such cases. Women are also more likely to use force multipliers towards this end - you know, WEAPONS.

Women also dominate child abuse statistics, with the sole exception of sexual abuse (and they're no slouches there). So, as it turns out, women are actually perfectly capable of being violent monsters, just like men, and yet there's no massive social campaign to tell women in particular "Never hit your husband with a vase" or "Don't beat your kid with a baseball bat".

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌛
kiwifarms.net
There is always the dodge and laugh. It's super effective.

I think in general we give woman a lot more leeway to act badly. No matter how crazy some women might be, there's always someone somewhere willing to suck up to them. Which also probably why women are a lot more familiar with male deceptive behaviour than men are. This is not something I would ever admit unless I know it's safe to say, because there's a lot of people going very crazy if you suggest that women can act badly. I think one of the few ones professional environments where I was able to talk about this freely was tech support, mainly because it was completely undeniable in our client pool that A. the average female client depended on people telling her how things worked, B made irrational frequent demands ('we're your hosting, I can't tell you how to open your mail program, I don't even know which one you use). I don't think it's bad that we give woman a little more leeway to act badly. I am a chauvenist in that sense and I don't think men and women are the same.

But it's one of the reasons that female-female relationships have more pressure than male-male relationships.

And for the remarks about violent men, don't forget that the relationtype to mostly likely involve domestic abuse is first lesbian relationships, then heterosexual relationships and last gay relationships. You might want to ask yourself why as you ponder the differences and similarities between men and women.

Women are also more neotenous to seem more youthful and attractive, so it isn't just upbringing.
I've got theories but I think it really says something that while mutual violence is most common in DV cases (and for some goshdarn reason it doesn't really matter who hit first or hardest, the man is most likely going to jail), for unidirectional violence (clear aggressor, passive victim) women dominate at 70 percent of aggressors in such cases. Women are also more likely to use force multipliers towards this end - you know, WEAPONS.

Women also dominate child abuse statistics, with the sole exception of sexual abuse (and they're no slouches there). So, as it turns out, women are actually perfectly capable of being violent monsters, just like men, and yet there's no massive social campaign to tell women in particular "Never hit your husband with a vase" or "Don't beat your kid with a baseball bat".
Male - Male relationships are already built on avoiding violence. It's basically a matter of respect. It's not like human males are powerful beasts but it's probably not going to be profitable to just go fighting with another dude.

Women seem to just enjoy fucking with each other in a way that men don't, because it would lead to violence with serious consequences.

To be perfectly honest though people usually get violent and stupid when they've been drinking. I can't really remember ever encountering a man who would beat his wife while he was sober. I know it happens in some backwards communities but certainly not around here.

Coleman Francis

White poet warlord.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've got theories but I think it really says something that while mutual violence is most common in DV cases (and for some goshdarn reason it doesn't really matter who hit first or hardest, the man is most likely going to jail),
In some places, if it's not obvious who the aggressor was in a domestic violence situation, they take everybody to jail.

• Informative
Reactions: Sprig of Parsley

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
In some places, if it's not obvious who the aggressor was in a domestic violence situation, they take everybody to jail.
Some states don't have Primary Aggressor on the books and instead use Mandatory Arrest (which results in a lot of dual arrests). Now, if we were talking about a problem in which it was overwhelmingly the case that the violence was unidirectional, it would be pretty fucking exceptional to default to Mandatory Arrest.

But that is absolutely not the case. Majority of DV calls are people beating the shit out of each other or who have beaten the shit out of each other.

• Agree
Reactions: Coleman Francis
Tags
None