Why do you criticize/dislike/hate Donald John Trump Senior? - Come criticize the US's 45th President here

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
He’s an asshole and not being a conservative I disagree with him on many things.

That said, he’s not Hitler, might have been the better option than Hillary, and if he commits to more deescaltion in the Middle East, works on criminal justice reform, and stops acting like a toddler when he doesn’t get his way I might even vote for him next time.

The Last Stand

The Dilettante
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Mrs Paul we need you! :optimistic:

My take: his clear lack of respect towards anybody not with him, his rampant Twitter rants akin to a spoiled teenager, his past bankruptcies and business failures, his rhetoric attracting racism and bigotry (yes, I'm also referring to the opposite side with SJWs and TDS), the hypocrisy that hardcore Trump supporters use that Hillary and Obama were worse than Trump...

I appreciate that there is a place to discuss and debate civilly about this.

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
He's a hypocrite crook who has turned America into a laughing stock who openly works against his own voters.

Literally. In Europe we don't "hate" Trump on the whole, most of the people I've discussed it with here view him more like a clown, albeit a disconcerting one since most braindead reality tv personalities don't have the ability to start wars. Take the case of Hilary's Emails. Lock her up....But when Ivanka does literally the same damned thing (worse arguably, since the right server to use was in the next fucking room) it's magically okay.

The wall is a joke. Israel's been building walls around Gaza for years, much thicker ones than Trump's proposed one and look what good it did them. Tunnels underground (which the Mexicans have been using for years already), bigger ladders and air drops.

Oh. That and the whole being a Russian agent thing. Hilary was an awful choice, but....What the actual fuck people. I appreciate poverty existed prior to the Trump presidency, but I'm sure you must know about the Tent cities, the sudden hike in homelessness and that recent farce with the government shutdown?

I don't hate Trump, but the harm he has done has been felt around the world, not just in the US. Thanks to his comments on Russia and the EU Europe is now arming itself to the teeth and forming an EU army under Germany because they don't consider Trump to be a reliable ally, and quite frankly he has done nothing to reassure them he actually can be trusted. The Kim jong un summit....Oh the list just goes on, and on and on.

I thought he was the lesser of two evils initially between himself and Clinton, but even if I chose a Lolcow at random from these forums for the premiership, the chances are any one of them could have done a better job of things.

Last edited:

James Edwin

kiwifarms.net
His entire foundation is built on what the previous president did* to the economy, and bragging about how good everything is despite doing even less. He's a shitty negotiator whose entire platform is built on a wall that will never solve the problem at its core. It's nothing but a distraction so fools can act like they're a part of something bigger.

He cucked out of mexico paying for the wall, even cucked himself out of the wall itself with the shutdown... wait but goy its through "trade deals" haha he's a master negotiator after all right, right?.

His admin is a revolving door no less. There is no stability in something like that. How the hell is he going to get anything done.

*Obombya wasn't much better either. But at least he helped the economy along. What the hell is Trump doing?

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
He's a hypocrite crook who has turned America into a laughing stock who openly works against his own voters.

Literally. In Europe we don't "hate" Trump on the whole, most of the people I've discussed it with here view him more like a clown, albeit a disconcerting one since most braindead reality tv personalities don't have the ability to start wars. Take the case of Hilary's Emails. Lock her up....But when Ivanka does literally the same damned thing (worse arguably, since the right server to use was in the next fucking room) it's magically okay.

The wall is a joke. Israel's been building walls around Gaza for years, much thicker ones than Trump's proposed one and look what good it did them. Tunnels underground (which the Mexicans have been using for years already), bigger ladders and air drops.

Oh. That and the whole being a Russian agent thing. Hilary was an awful choice, but....What the actual fuck people. I appreciate poverty existed prior to the Trump presidency, but I'm sure you must know about the Tent cities, the sudden hike in homelessness and that recent farce with the government shutdown?

Trump 2020 isn't going to happen. Nancy Pelosi broke that filly the other day when he was forced to back down.

I don't hate Trump, but the harm he has done has been felt around the world, not just in the US. Thanks to his comments on Russia and the EU Europe is now arming itself to the teeth and forming an EU army under Germany because they don't consider Trump to be a reliable ally, and quite frankly he has done nothing to reassure them he actually can be trusted. The Kim jong un summit....Oh the list just goes on, and on and on.

I thought he was the lesser of two evils initially between himself and Clinton, but even if I chose a Lolcow at random from these forums for the premiership, the chances are any one of them could have done a better job of things.
As an American, this. He's a total egomaniac, a hypocrite, and has demonstrated zero real leadership skills even in his own party. At a certain point, you have to stop blaming it all on "his haters won't ever let him win!"

James Edwin

kiwifarms.net
He banned bumpfire stocks unconstitutionally, and in doing so, could easily pave the way for another ruby ridge incident, as the ATF want to confiscate them all. He pushed ERPO hard. Also he gave more money to Israel.
Bump stocks are stupid and minor anyways, but at the same time, bans are just stupid in and of themselves. It's very hard to see bans as a positive gun control means.

Iwasamwillbe

Rational Big-Brained Deep-Thinking Philosopher
kiwifarms.net
But when Ivanka does literally the same damned thing (worse arguably, since the right server to use was in the next fucking room) it's magically okay.
That is completely wrong actually.

But I'll let @It's HK-47 explain for me.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/trump-derangement-syndrome.25651/page-1546#post-4005484

As appreciative as I am of the other side of the fence suddenly taking a vested interest in privately-exchanged emails between government officials, there's not really a comparison to be made here.

Ivanka isn't the Secretary of State, she isn't exchanging classified information, she isn't hoarding or transmitting that information from a bathroom server, she didn't Bleach-Bit 30,000+ of them in response to a government subpoena, and foreign actors like China and Iran didn't gain access to the information and use it to violently purge our spy networks overseas.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
Bump stocks are stupid and minor anyways, but at the same time, bans are just stupid in and of themselves. It's very hard to see bans as a positive gun control means.
Having owned one, you're right. I think they're fucking stupid, but I have a 3d printer, and wanted to give it a try. It's a very unnatural way to fire a rifle, and you get all the benefit of hitting the broadside of a barn a tenth of the time.

My problem with this is the principle of it, and how the ATF had to redefine the concept of a machine gun, without any judicial or legislative goahead, to make a fucking piece of plastic fit into the legal context. Now, there are about one million of them in the wild, and the ATF are attempting a confiscation of them. Every time that happens, we get a Waco, and I wind up hating the government even more, because they're willing to kill entire families over something that never should have been illegal. Gun owners are a breed apart, they watch the laws with the eyes of an eagle, and if they think something's going to be taken from them, they wind up buying crates of ammunition as a reaction. Most people will likely hand them over, or hide them, but there of course will be people who see themselves as upholding their rights. I can't say I blame them that much.

Last edited:

James Edwin

kiwifarms.net
Having owned one, you're right. I think they're fucking stupid, but I have a 3d printer, and wanted to give it a try. It's a very unnatural way to fire a rifle, and you get all the benefit of hitting the broadside of a barn a tenth of the time.

My problem with this is the principle of it, and how the ATF had to redefine the concept of a machine gun, without any judicial or legislative goahead, to make a fucking piece of plastic fit into the legal context.
I can see what you mean. Legally guns are defined in a really idiotic way in general. And when it comes to the hype behind the hate, people react just as stupidly.

Just look at how many people flipped the hell out over 3D printed pea-shooters. What an absolute joke.

If we want smart gun control we have to deal with it more intelligently than this. We don't. Guns are too embedded into America to go away. Bans and cheap legal wording won't fix the issue.

Gun owners are a breed apart, they watch the laws with the eyes of an eagle, and if they think something's going to be taken from them, they wind up buying crates of ammunition as a reaction.
It's hilarious. Gun control in the US always is better for gun sales.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
I don't think there will ever be a happy medium for gun control, because one side realizes that every inch given, is a mile taken, and the other one wants to quite literally and ironically, disarm the entire populace at gunpoint. It's a sort of Cold War, and I don't think anything will budge. The moment too much is taken from legal gun owners, we get a violent insurrection.

queerape

WE WAS DANKEY KANGZ N SHIET
kiwifarms.net
He's really incompetent, and his administration is a revolving door that is disorganized and full of corruption. The idea of a great wall of America is impractical and flat out stupid, there are other problems to be fixed with that money like the fact Flint MI hasn't had potable water for nearly 5 years, the opioids crisis and lack of access to heathcare is causing a decline in American lifespans and a whole generation is crushed by student debt, over-credientialism, and stagnating wages. He also denies Global Warming, and the anti vax crisis, and is more focused on starting pointless trade wars that hurt working class Americans than actually working with other countries and create agreements that would create jobs in America. His priorities are all wrong and he prefers to solve his own made up problems than the problems people want him to solve and that he ought to be solving.

He's not Hitler, or Mussolini, or any of those things as a lot of ORANGE MAN BAD media is saying, that would be giving him too much credit, because as abhorrent as those men were morally, they were at least competent and did the damage they did because they knew what they were doing. Donald Trump, on the other hand, is nothing but a fucking incompetent shill.

Volvo240

I shot her with the armadillo gun
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I stopped caring about the presidency long ago when I realized they are mainly figure heads with a bit more power
He has no decorum and the main faithfuls he has are blue collar red necks that think he's working in their favor when in reality he has no military service, is a draft dodger , and never had to actually pull himself up by his own bootstraps like many of his followers did
In reality I don't think he gives a shit. If he wasn't running against Clinton there's a good chance he would have lost. If the Democrats have an ounce of dignity they will try and find a veteran with contemporary modern views.
LOL jk it will definitely be another meme flavor of the year canidate with little to no background

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
In a way, Trump has created a ridiculously impressive opportunity for the democrats to absolutely sweep the legislative and executive branches. Trump is an easy mode victory. And yet the democrats are still too stupid to win because they're bending over backward to appeal to the radicals that are a small but vocal minority and not the moderate swing voters.

Gun control in particular is big for single issue voters. The dems don't seem to get this. There are plenty of people that would love a healthcare system not ruled by insurance companies, but dems sink any chance of that by being anti-gun.

Last edited:

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
He's really incompetent, and his administration is a revolving door that is disorganized and full of corruption. The idea of a great wall of America is impractical and flat out stupid, there are other problems to be fixed with that money like the fact Flint MI hasn't had potable water for nearly 5 years, the opioids crisis and lack of access to heathcare is causing a decline in American lifespans and a whole generation is crushed by student debt, over-credientialism, and stagnating wages. He also denies Global Warming, and the anti vax crisis, and is more focused on starting pointless trade wars that hurt working class Americans than actually working with other countries and create agreements that would create jobs in America. His priorities are all wrong and he prefers to solve his own made up problems than the problems people want him to solve and that he ought to be solving.

He's not Hitler, or Mussolini, or any of those things as a lot of ORANGE MAN BAD media is saying, that would be giving him too much credit, because as abhorrent as those men were morally, they were at least competent and did the damage they did because they knew what they were doing. Donald Trump, on the other hand, is nothing but a fucking incompetent shill.
This. Overall I think Trump is a better president than I expected him to be, hell I might even say he's been better than Bush. My issue with Trump could be generalized to politicians in general, I suppose - he got where he is by being really good at telling idiots what they want to hear. It's asinine but at the same time hard to blame him if people are eating it up. He only wanted to be President for the sake of being President and went in with no game plan and changes his mind on what he supposedly believes every time it's politically expedient to do so, showing himself to be a giant hypocrite. His environmental policies are short-sighted and irresponsible. He supports the anti-vax movement. His idea to arm teachers to prevent school shootings was outright exceptional. He's voiced support for expanding defamation laws to cover anything he doesn't like. He keeps saying he has a plan to help people who got screwed by Obamacare but can't give any details and doesn't seem to have done anything.

Overall these are relatively minor criticisms, most of them were just examples of him saying whatever shit that pops into his head with no regard for whether it is feasible or accurate. Engaging in pissing contests on Twitter and his many flippant and rude comments are certainly undignified, but it's nowhere near as big of a deal as people make it out to be. It is ridiculous to hear people compare him to Hitler or say he's going to start a civil war, he's just a windbag who's mostly managing to bumble through his term without irreparably fucking anything up. His position is just a symbol of what an embarrassing mess US politics have become.

Testaclese Maximus

as friendly as a rabbit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I once saw a picture of him eating McDonald’s on his private plane. That crazy mother fucker put a napkin under his paper plate but let his diet coke can sit bareback on his fancy wood table. It was like watching an alien try to pantomime human behavior after just skimming the notes.

Give Her The D

angry punk rock reject
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trump really doesn't have the attitude of what I'd consider a president, considering he namecalls and taunts a lot of his opponents on Twitter, and I wish he would stop. That kind of stuff only gives fuel to both sides to deny anything Trump wants, which is dumb to be honest. Hell, I don't even care about the "hE sExUaLlY hArAsSeS wOmEn" thing at this point, someone just rip that fucking phone out of his hand so he stops making shitty tweets. Please.

PantsFreeZone

Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock
kiwifarms.net
He made race relations worse, weaponized the IRS, DOJ and federal court systems, created ISIS, promised to end two wars and instead created 2 additional ones... oh this said Donald Trump not Barry Obama.

I criticize Trump because he didn't build the wall first and then try to take out Obamacare. That was a critical tactical error.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino