Why do you criticize/dislike/hate Donald John Trump Senior? - Come criticize the US's 45th President here

Senior Lexmechanic

Now Senior Lexmaniac
kiwifarms.net
Yes we know what his job was. The stupid thing is, people acting like major powers influencing elections, or outright killing heads of state and installing their own is some sort of new thing that Trump invented with Putin. Oh a businessman had foreign business dealings! My word, who would do such a thing? I have no idea why now people suddenly care about it outside of "I don't like Trump, what can we use?"

Makes these people look transparent as hell. Like they decided they already just hate the look and sound of Trump, then they'll eat up whatever rationalizations come their way later.

But when his Presidency is over they can throw a massive party as if they just won WW2 and averted the apocalypse, and we can get back to good old Foreign wars and Sanctuary cities. It just makes these people look shallow as hell, like they'd be happy if they had a Trudeau that had a secret police force that disappeared people. Because then they'd have the optics they wanted, to hell with anything else.
If your only take away from Trump's interactions with Russia is "who cares?" you have blinders on. The issue isn't that he had deals with Russia: it's the possibility that his ongoing deals with Russia may lead to him engaging in payola with Russian companies while in the Oval Office or might otherwise influence his foreign policy. It's already clear that this influenced people on his campaign.
This isn't a position that's come about before, because no other president has refused to divest upon assuming the presidency.

Medicated

Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
If your only take away from Trump's interactions with Russia is "who cares?" you have blinders on. The issue isn't that he had deals with Russia: it's the possibility that his ongoing deals with Russia may lead to him engaging in payola with Russian companies while in the Oval Office or might otherwise influence his foreign policy. It's already clear that this influenced people on his campaign.
This isn't a position that's come about before, because no other president has refused to divest upon assuming the presidency.
Why should he divest the Trump empire, instead of handing control of it over to his sons? The Clinton foundation takes in very generous "donations" from wealthy foreign dignitaries, and the Clintons are still in direct control of that, even during Hillarys appointment to State Secretary. I'm sure some nice money was sent to the Obama Foundation in exchange for a few favors. Did you think Hillary would've given up the Clinton Foundation had she become President? Hell no.

You keep on speaking as if this is the first time this has ever happened. As if Trump is the first person to have substantial assets before running for office. When everything you've been saying has always been there, and no one has ever told you about it.

You can even go back to the invasion of Iraq when Cheney was awarding billions in government energy and reconstruction contracts to his former employer.

Last edited:

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is more of a personal grievance than anything to do with his policies but he called McCain a loser because he got captured in war. Say what you want about McCain but I don't want to hear this from someone who didn't have to go fight in Vietnam. For the record, I'm not even accusing him of draft dodging.

Overcast

#NotPuppets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't really say I full on dislike him, however he did cause lot of people to double down on absolutely retarded laws and ideas that affect a lot of people.

"Trump wants to build a wall?? Let's turn California into a Sanctuary State for all the poor helpless undocumented immigrants!"

And the way he responds to them just causes them to act even stupider and stupider. It's a constant positive feedback loop and I just wish it would stop so things could be semi-normal again. Like, I get he's not entirely to blame for that, but he's not really helping either.

Did you even read the comment?
The comment that said "He attracts the worst kind of people. From both sides"? Did I read that? I dunno, did I directly reference that in my reply?

OK, I guess I need your help comprehending what he obviously must have meant that I didn't understand. Who was included in the "attracted to trump" category? Trump voters I would assume, right? And trump haters too, right? That's the both sides, isn't it? Now I"m being extremely conservative at estimating those two groups added together are only about half the country, so I'm assuming he's not including absolutely everyone in those groups, but absent any further detail, it certainly looks like he's writing off more than half the country as "The worst kind of people."

Now my turn. Did you actually read what I wrote, or did you just see my name and feel the need to show off your stupidity? You have to realize by now acting like a sped in threads where you don't like what other people are saying doesn't get them shut down by mods like some other shitholes on the internet, but I guess that's just a reflex for you at this point.

Senior Lexmechanic

Now Senior Lexmaniac
kiwifarms.net
The comment that said "He attracts the worst kind of people. From both sides"? Did I read that? I dunno, did I directly reference that in my reply?

OK, I guess I need your help comprehending what he obviously must have meant that I didn't understand. Who was included in the "attracted to trump" category? Trump voters I would assume, right? And trump haters too, right? That's the both sides, isn't it? Now I"m being extremely conservative at estimating those two groups added together are only about half the country, so I'm assuming he's not including absolutely everyone in those groups, but absent any further detail, it certainly looks like he's writing off more than half the country as "The worst kind of people."

Now my turn. Did you actually read what I wrote, or did you just see my name and feel the need to show off your stupidity? You have to realize by now acting like a sped in threads where you don't like what other people are saying doesn't get them shut down by mods like some other shitholes on the internet, but I guess that's just a reflex for you at this point.
Man, you really have a beef with me, don't you? I wasn't the one trying to shut down the abortion threads.
And attracting the worst kind of people does not mean you attract only the worst kind of people. I apologize for misunderstanding (I thought you assumed he was only talking about his supporters, and thus made an ass of myself), but you are giving his words the least charitable interpretation possible.

• Feels
Reactions: The Last Stand
Man, you really have a beef with me, don't you? I wasn't the one trying to shut down the abortion threads.
And attracting the worst kind of people does not mean you attract only the worst kind of people. I apologize for misunderstanding (I thought you assumed he was only talking about his supporters, and thus made an ass of myself), but you are giving his words the least charitable interpretation possible.
Yep. It's me, I'm the one jumping into every thread you post on to interject dumb comments. That sure is an accurate account.

Also you smell like poop and your butt is too big. And your mom is so ugly...

The Last Stand

Kiwi Farms Popularity Judge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OK, I guess I need your help comprehending what he obviously must have meant that I didn't understand. Who was included in the "attracted to trump" category? Trump voters I would assume, right? And trump haters too, right? That's the both sides, isn't it?
Let me try to rephrase my statement. I meant both sides of the political spectrum, at its extreme. The TDS thread comes to mind. Saying that Trump acts like an asshole is selling it short, but people who sperg about it on Twitter and write every micro thing he does act no better. On the other side of the coin, there are hardcore Trump supporters that if you disagree with him, you get called a "libtard" or "anti-American" or whatever insult they have.

o I'm assuming he's not including absolutely everyone in those groups, but absent any further detail, it certainly looks like he's writing off more than half the country as "The worst kind of people."
I'm not writing off half the country, I'm critiquing the extremists that get the most attention out of it. It makes people that legitimately have doubts about Trump or people that like his ideas look exceptional. The vocal minority gets the most attention. Hell, if we could reason about concerns happening in this country, we probably wouldn't HAVE Trump in the White House.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't have the balls to do what people say he will do which is bringing in the Fourth Reich and destroying the World, which sucks because it would be fucking awesome

god i would give anything for trump to just announce "i'm president for life now"

i got massive blue balls from him

Tags
None