Why do you hate black people? Or well the be more specific African American Culture?

BeepBoopBeepBoop

kiwifarms.net
@Null Went on autistic rant about why he feels that integrating different racial groups is a bad idea in the Rittenhouse thread and while he ignored the fact that G*rmanics (Rittenhouse, Huber, Grueskrutez, and Rosenbaum) were the cause of the violence that night, it did start a discussion. Mostly a few people brought up the idea that forced integration of areas is a bad idea and it will cause people to clash. Some people said that it needs to happen naturally.

To be more specific Null channeled Plato when talking about how you can't really have democracy work when you have a diverse nation, it was in the same spirit. So, uh, talk about why you hate Black People I guess or why you think the cultural divide has gotten so bad. What caused it? Lincoln not sending them back, FDR playing 4D Yu-Gi-Oh, LBJ wanting them to pick metaphorical cotton, or is it just the base cultural of black people. I know a few South Africans (White, Black, mixed, and colored) who say it's Bantu Culture and that Americans should genocide anyone with Bantu blood, fun conversations.

NigKid

Married to stupid frog
kiwifarms.net
every single encounter ive had with forced mulitculturism has demonstrated to me that its one of the dumbest fucking things ever conceived in the west.
the fact that people believe that a lot of people from different culture/backgrounds are somehow better at work and overcoming issues makes me believe that we have a pretty bleak future ahead of us, its no longer about reality, its about getting your line of thought forced upon people and reality itself, no matter the outcome.

BeepBoopBeepBoop

kiwifarms.net
nothing can
Aren't gypsies Indians that even other Indians couldn't fucking stand, were kicked out of India, and then bred with the scum of every society they encountered? If so that's a pedigree of stupidity and scumfucks from the stories I've heard of them crippling children so they could beg better, not always their own, but like every story with Gypsy's usually has it turn out the pretty one was stolen as a child, i.e. Esmerelda from Hunchback of Notre Dame.

NigKid

Married to stupid frog
kiwifarms.net
Aren't gypsies Indians that even other Indians couldn't fucking stand that then bred with the scum of every society they encountered? If so that's a pedigree of stupidity and scumfucks from the stories I've heard of them crippling children so they could beg better, not always their own, but like every story with Gypsy's usually has it turn out the pretty one was stolen as a child, i.e. Esmerelda from Hunchback of Notre Dame.
they literally don't have a country because they're so hated
when i used to hang around europe they ruined my day just by existing

NigKid

Married to stupid frog
kiwifarms.net
I've heard they did genetic testing and the region they share the most common relationships with is a region in India that literally has a story of them kicking out an incestous group of graverobbers.
yeah, today their genetic code is probably indecipherable though

Sailor

Oh Fawk Buddy
kiwifarms.net
Mate, even full ass black as black get Africans hate American blacks. I had a conversion with one and he said "if they get sent back here we will hang them from the trees, slit their throats and dance in their blood." I don't know why but apparently black Americans are the gypos of the blacks.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
I have only met and spoken with one African American who had any actual worth as a human being (and I lived in a major city for some years and so I met a lot of blacks). He was also the only one who gave a middle finger to his family and "community" by going off on his own and taking ownership of his own future. His family disowned him because he dared to try and find legitimate success for himself. His family came groveling for gibs once he had become a success and he told them they were blood sucking parasites who would amount to nothing and to fuck off.

He never regretted it and wishes more of his "people" would do the same thing. I also heard a very similar story from the only native American I have met with any worth (also lived near a reservation for some time). These are the people and communities that loath the legitimately successful among them or those with talent and try everything in their power to demean, destabilize or even destroy that talent and drive for success within their communities.

NigKid

Married to stupid frog
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why but apparently black Americans are the gypos of the blacks.
pretty sure some seattle bitch talking about her african heritage and her deep connection to a country she never visits cause its to dangerous is doing her part in that...

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread in a nutshell.
imgbin-winnie-the-pooh-honeypot-jar-winnie-the-pooh-three-yellow-bees-flying-on-honey-jar-Gkv7BTZY3vDL7jBE6KAh9qPHb.jpg

SiccDicc

The Defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crab Bucket Mentality.

I hate it from the white trash; I hate it from the niggers; I hate it from the pajeets; I hate no matter where it comes from. However, the only culture I've seen where it's as vitriolic as it is is from the black community who will go out of their way to kill a successful black out of envy. It's insane.