Why do you hate black people? Or well the be more specific African American Culture?

Prophetic Spirit

"I'm a x-mas symbol. You gotta deal with it!"
kiwifarms.net
Well, first of all, i'm not living in the same country as you, so my perception is very different.
In this country black people are rare until years ago, they're generally foreigners. And not your type of nigga whinning piece of shit, more related to actual Africans. They never tried to adapt into this culture, they're exported their own shit into this land. That's why they're hated here.
But, like everybody here, if you don't open your mouth, you'll be fine. At least we're not afraid of some lunatic aiming at you with a assault rifle in a riot. And i said that in both sides, not introducing Kyle's case.

oldTireWater

Incompetent as fuck
kiwifarms.net
Join the army. You will meet people from from all walks of life, and from all across the nation. You will also learn what Niggers are. You will work with them every day, and live surrounded by them. You will carry their weight, listen to their bird/simian-like howling, get jumped by their roving bands, and see their nepotism. If you don't hate them after that, then you are one of them.

DOMINO MOTHAFUCKAH!

Spiritually Sodomized

Filled with the Holy Ghost
kiwifarms.net
There are many examples of multi racial societies existing for extended periods of time in relative stability; if not equality (though there are examples of that as well). Ottoman Turkey, Rome, Al-Andalus, Imperial China, Mongolia, Egypt, Britain, Australia, Canada, Quebec, Russia, Carthage etc.

What has never worked, and will never work is multi culturalism and sadly most people can't distinguish the difference. There are poor black and asian people in France and to a lesser extent Britain today who ran to the motherland when the Kingdom or Empire evacuated their home country; but there are also numerous highly elevated and very wealthy factions and families who have existed for centuries.

The core difference being, less so in the UK and Belgium for other reasons, these people might keep aspects of their culture; like celebrate an extra holiday nobody else does or their day to day or formal wear wear might include Turbans, Sari and Quipao but they fully take on the local culture. There are of course modern exceptions (two I would say, Islam and Wokeisme) but this generally holds.

This holds for some groups in the US as well; but when it doesn't hold for some very large groups it hardly matters. The US has several large factions inside that activley rebuke and hate American culture, and while other societies may have a handful...Well, they're either not as noisy or on the far more barbarous and inhumane side of the scale they activley purge them.

Last edited:

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna TMI but I've lived in enough of the US where blacks are a larger percentage, wasn't born with a silver spoon or really even a tin spoon in my mouth. Met plenty of people of all stripes who are nice, plenty who are absolute fucks who blame every failure or slip-up on their part on someone else to avoid coming to terms with their own sucking.

Plenty of those were black and they made a strong impression because of incredible vitriol towards anyone that isn't in their small family, other blacks ('house niggers') included. Rather than an ounce of introspection or restraint they just scream and demand things, attack others, berate others. This is not unique to blacks, hispanics, asians, or whites but media has strongly drummed up the issue of black rights as their shibboleth.

Don't hate blacks, don't really hate their culture. I do hate victim culture and the narrative of playing the victim for money, credit, and social power.

snailslime

Professional Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
to op
1558971923510.jpg

The Curmudgeon

kiwifarms.net
I stand by what I said in the other thread, but I will clarify some things. I hate American blacks. Generally. I know there are decent black people. I wish they didn't have to get dragged down by the majority who make them look bad. Honestly, I would love to co-exist with blacks without any racial conflict. I wish we could be unhyphenated Americans together.

My interactions with foreign blacks tend to be a lot better than with America blacks. I'm not saying they're perfect, but I get along with them better. The only foreign blacks I've had issues with are Somalis who also don't get along with American blacks.

OT: I love you too, snailslime! Keep fighting the good fight!

Last edited:

Vyse Inglebard

I'll be relieving you of all your valuables!
kiwifarms.net
As an American nigger myself, I hate our "culture" because it's destructive, violent, genuinely misogynistic, cripplingly materialistic, anti-intellectual, and doesn't benefit us in any meaningful way at all. It teaches our children that this is all we can strive for because the EBIL WHYTE DEVULS are keeping us down, when in reality, we could achieve so much more if we simply abandoned this primal way of thinking, and started acting like said WHYTE DEVULS - e.g. being more studious, become more of a free-thinker, value everyone, not just your own race, etc. Of course (((certain people))) wouldn't benefit if we woke up and realized that, so the culture continues to perpetuate.
its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png

BeepBoopBeepBoop

kiwifarms.net
There are many examples of multi racial societies existing for extended periods of time in relative stability; if not equality (though there are examples of that as well). Ottoman Turkey, Rome, Al-Andalus, Imperial China, Mongolia, Egypt, Britain, Australia, Canada, Quebec, Russia, Carthage etc.

What has never worked, and will never work is multi culturalism and sadly most people can't distinguish the difference. There are poor black and asian people in France and to a lesser extent Britain today who ran to the motherland when the Kingdom or Empire evacuated their home country; but there are also numerous highly elevated and very wealthy factions and families who have existed for centuries.

The core difference being, less so in the UK and Belgium for other reasons, these people might keep aspects of their culture; like celebrate an extra holiday nobody else does or their day to day or formal wear wear might include Turbans, Sari and Quipao but they fully take on the local culture. There are of course modern exceptions (two I would say, Islam and Wokeisme) but this generally holds.

This holds for some groups in the US as well; but when it doesn't hold for some very large groups it hardly matters. The US has several large factions inside that activley rebuke and hate American culture, and while other societies may have a handful...Well, they're either not as noisy or on the far more barbarous and inhumane side of the scale they activley purge them.
I wouldn't say the Ottoman's really had a multiracial society. They were worse than Rome when it came to humiliating their enemies, the practice of Janassaries is fucking amazing for how evil it was. They mostly partitioned off their empire and allowed regional gov'ts to rule it like most other empires, the minor details matter more, but they backed a group to ensure they got taxes rather than Rome promising veterans land. Brutalized Christians for extra tax money, they weren't as liberal as most empires, but I'd say the state religion was unironically their strength for a while.

The big thing about all those things is that they are empires. Plato commented that diversity and democracy always run the road to tyranny, to run the machine you need more and more shit. The larger comment is that at some point the elites and the wealthy start seeing the mother culture as restrictive and will seize power using impressionable foreigners to crush dissent. They'll encourage all the angry minorities to put them on top of the shit heap.

The Curmudgeon

kiwifarms.net
As an American nigger myself, I hate our "culture" because it's destructive, violent, genuinely misogynistic, cripplingly materialistic, anti-intellectual, and doesn't benefit us in any meaningful way at all. It teaches our children that this is all we can strive for because the EBIL WHYTE DEVULS are keeping us down, when in reality, we could achieve so much more if we simply abandoned this primal way of thinking, and started acting like said WHYTE DEVULS - e.g. being more studious, become more of a free-thinker, value everyone, not just your own race, etc. Of course (((certain people))) wouldn't benefit if we woke up and realized that, so the culture continues to perpetuate.
To be fair, American whites aren't exactly paragons of perfection. As an American cracker, I get sick of all the obnoxious stereotypes different subgroups of American whites perpetuate. Because I currently work in UI, I've dealt with lots of delusional white trash and rednecks who are opposite of all the values they insist they represent. I also can't stand hipsters, suburbanites, tryhard wannabe urban sophisticates, and Karens/Kevins. Just because there were great white people in the past doesn't mean all white people are great.

On the same note, I despise white guilt. While I am not out to get non-white people, at the same time I'm not sorry for being white nor will I support any efforts to destroy Western civilization or throw my own kind under the bus just to appease activists.

White Devil

Well I may be a monster, but you're gay.
kiwifarms.net
Im just here to read all the different "I dont hate black people i hate niggers" cope

What's wrong with either? You imply no one is allowed their biases or that feeling negative emotions is somehow bad. Have you ever lived next to or near niggers? Or gypsies? Or hasidic jews?

Ever had a swarthy, dark haired weirdo with side curls and a heavy hat and coat chase after a woman on a bike in the middle of summer because she was wearing tight fitting exercise clothes?

"hurr durr, its just cope to say you hate X instead of specific community of X"

Blue Screen of Death

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I try very hard to avoid having hate for broad groups of people, like other cultures/races. Not from any sort of idealism (such as believing multiculturalism is the way or something), but I feel like it poisons the well when you meet new people.
When you start to become hateful, you become a really stuck up faggot and nobody likes that.

NevskyProspekt

kiwifarms.net
Join the army. You will meet people from from all walks of life, and from all across the nation. You will also learn what Niggers are. You will work with them every day, and live surrounded by them. You will carry their weight, listen to their bird/simian-like howling, get jumped by their roving bands, and see their nepotism. If you don't hate them after that, then you are one of them.

DOMINO MOTHAFUCKAH!
I’m guessing this also means you learned the difference between a nigger and a black man (or a white man for that matter, they come in all shades). That being said, culturally, the great number of black Africans I know are far more well adjusted than a significant swathe of the (modern) black American population. The biggest racial truth I’ve found is that stupid has absolutely no color bias whatsoever.

Last edited:

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
I don’t hate American blacks. I grew up with black people who were normal just like you or me. I’m angry at the culture that has been cultivated that convinces young black men and women that they can’t achieve what every other race can. They can be normal healthy people, they choose not to be because they believe they can’t because it’s easier to believe in a big bad oppressing Boogey Man than circumstances with intricate and varied issues that date back long before any of them were alive.

They can be good people. I know and I believe that. It’s hard sometimes to remember that especially with all that’s been happening with them for the last 100 years. I love them like I love all people and I only hope the best for them.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2736509
Which brings me to the musical style like Motown like the Supremes, the Temptations or the Philly sound with The O'Jays and Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes.

Will they be able to recreate that sound again instead of the current hip-hop junk music? Also I wonder what if black people had followed Booker T. Washington instead of W.E.B. Dubois if things might have been different? I'm not sure but I think W.E.B. Dubois might have planted the seeds of the current destructive "culture".

On a off-topic sidenote, there's some white people got some black ancestry like reporter Charlie LeDuff.