Why do you hate black people? Or well the be more specific African American Culture?

Gamepad

kiwifarms.net
There are many examples of multi racial societies existing for extended periods of time in relative stability; if not equality (though there are examples of that as well). Ottoman Turkey, Rome, Al-Andalus, Imperial China, Mongolia, Egypt, Britain, Australia, Canada, Quebec, Russia, Carthage etc.
Man, Quebec had to fight to actually retain their culture, and still do to this day.
What's wrong with either? You imply no one is allowed their biases or that feeling negative emotions is somehow bad. Have you ever lived next to or near niggers? Or gypsies? Or hasidic jews?
It's all fine and dandy to love jews, until they start throwing tomatoes at you for getting too close to their quarters.

Psyduck

Quack lmao
kiwifarms.net
What's wrong with either? You imply no one is allowed their biases or that feeling negative emotions is somehow bad. Have you ever lived next to or near niggers? Or gypsies? Or hasidic jews?

Ever had a swarthy, dark haired weirdo with side curls and a heavy hat and coat chase after a woman on a bike in the middle of summer because she was wearing tight fitting exercise clothes?

"hurr durr, its just cope to say you hate X instead of specific community of X"
Are we talking niggers or jews here

JoshPlz

Patron Saint of Good Boys
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't hate niggers, I just think that they belong in the jungle, where they can swing from tree to tree.

Trying to integrate them in human society has been a failed experiment and cruel for everyone involved.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net

Ever had a swarthy, dark haired weirdo with side curls and a heavy hat and coat chase after a woman on a bike in the middle of summer because she was wearing tight fitting exercise clothes?

"hurr durr, its just cope to say you hate X instead of specific community of X"
I assume you're talking about Orthodox Jews, why would they be chasing after a woman on a bike in exercise clothes?
Are the men that perverted?

NevskyProspekt

kiwifarms.net
Which brings me to the musical style like Motown like the Supremes, the Temptations or the Philly sound with The O'Jays and Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes.

Will they be able to recreate that sound again instead of the current hip-hop junk music? Also I wonder what if black people had followed Booker T. Washington instead of W.E.B. Dubois if things might have been different? I'm not sure but I think W.E.B. Dubois might have planted the seeds of the current destructive "culture".

On a off-topic sidenote, there's some white people got some black ancestry like reporter Charlie LeDuff.
They also gave us ragtime, jazz and rock n' roll, three of the most identifiable cornerstones of American culture. Booker T. Washington was a national treasure and it's a damn shame the Harlem Renaissance was obliterated by the great depression.

stupid orc

gramer is 4 faggots
kiwifarms.net
when i was in my teens and early 20’s i worked several jobs that required me to use a register. every time a black person came and payed it was a 50/50 chance they might be retarded. swiping the card backwards, needing to pay with three different cards, getting mad at me because they set up apple pay incorrectly. most of these people also used EBT so maybe they were just stupid but if you can’t even figure out how to spend the free money the government gives you what’s the point in keeping you around?

The I Scream Man

You’re in the deep end now!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i dont hate black people, i hate niggers.

niggers aren't specific to one race or another. william faulkner called it a mentality and I believe he was 100% right.
1000%, some of the best people in my life are black and some of the worst spit only Ebonics and are named Kevin and Chase lol

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Went on autistic rant about why he feels that integrating different racial groups is a bad idea in the Rittenhouse thread and while he ignored the fact that G*rmanics (Rittenhouse, Huber, Grueskrutez, and Rosenbaum) were the cause of the violence that night, it did start a discussion. Mostly a few people brought up the idea that forced integration of areas is a bad idea and it will cause people to clash. Some people said that it needs to happen naturally
It always leads to strife with both groups trapped in a vicious cycle of victimhood/superiority. First blacks became the victims, and now they're on top being supremacists, who subjugate whites. Eventually , the mainstream culture will slowly begin to sympathize with the struggle of whites, and they'll be back on top again treating blacks/browns like crap until they kill eachother or make hideous mixed race mulattos that will live in huts and walk around naked. It's just not a good idea. Mother nature programmed us over 4 billion years to spot differences in other beings and treat those differences as a threat.

Cactus Concerto

kiwifarms.net
Might as well dump the sperg here. This is in no way coherent.

Culture as it is viewed and utilized today is a handicap more often than not. The west has gotten to a point where there are broad strokes of normal that can apply to everyone. Two kids from a middle class white family and a middle class black family in America can bond over shared experiences that are not imbedded into the core of their upbringing, regardless of the bells and whistles that on the surface seem to provide a stark difference to their younger lives. Because religions and cultures are all a guide on how to live well (ideally). And I think that is why we've seen the fall of religion in the west; the realization that morals and lessons can be taught and extrapolated from any text, any guide, any place at will. Take what you want and leave the rest, improve upon and share the best and let go of everything else.

'Cultural appropriation' as it is heralded nowadays is good. It's great. It is a lens to which we hold up our own code to others, a source for understanding and empathy, a basis for learning and acceptance or at the very least tolerance. It is a lens through which we can share and experience some of the best of other natures and some of the worst. Through these differences, we as individuals can learn and grow. This willing integration across oceans and borders, I believe, is invaluable.

Where issues begin to crop up - now talking specifically of the African American ghetto life 'culture' here - is when people are handed the opportunity to participate in this self-reflection and sharing and instead choose to cling onto everything that makes them "unique". And because so many of these guidebooks share the same good lessons (be civil to others, care for the less fortunate, don't be an absolute cunt in your neighbor's house), people double down hard on the bells and whistles that make their culture uniquely vile.

I learned of the film King Richard today, a biopic about the Williams sister's journey to becoming tennis greats. I want to focus on actor Will Smith and sister Serena for a moment. Bear in mind I don't religiously follow sports or celebrity news.

Will Smith is undoubtedly one of the most respected (ignore the Jada mess for a second, I always do), arguably talented, and influential African American actors living today. This man can afford to give his children everything - every opportunity, every experience, everything that a parent could ever hope and dream to afford their child. Especially parents from the forever targeted Black community in America, correct?

Willow seems slightly more well adjusted so I have little to comment as far as she's concerned but Jaden is a walking, talking 'grew up on the wrong side of the tracks, got a taste of fame and is now doped up 24/7 making terrible choices at every turn but it's alright because cash money let's go fuck bitches Gucci Gucci' stereotype. Because despite the fact that he could 'make trends' through sheer force of cash and prevalence and daddy's connections, he apes the style born out of crime riddled dumpster fires. Because that's cool. It's not cool to be Will Smith - the guy with a steady job and a wife and 2.5 children living in the suburbs. It's cool to be a ruffian dick bag that puts swag over everything, sees women as a means to an end, and a shit load of terrible life choices following you wherever you go.

Now, these two of course struggle much like Smith himself even within the black community because they aren't quite there. Jaden wore a skirt and seems to fall closer in line with the queer disaster community than anything often times while Willow seems to have enough dignity to hold herself up as a respectable young woman, absolute blasphemy in the age of wet ass pussies and the sugar daddy grift. But they will continue to be in a battle with themselves and with this community that loathes them for rising above it and being born above it because to be black one much suffer. To be black, one must act like a hooligan. To be black, one must be inferior in some way, shape or form and to do so you must degrade yourself, reject knowledge, and perpetuate the awful values that hold many, many people back in impoverished communities.

To fully be accepted by the black community, Jaden will likely have to become Chris Brown 2.0 and Willow will have to become something akin to Cardi B: successful and disgusting, depraved idiots who indulge in their worst sides, glorify their vices, and continuously relish in being on the wrong side of the tracks despite the fact that they're both rich and powerful enough to put an army of poor white men in jail if they so wished.

On the other end we have Serena Williams. Calling her an accomplished athlete would be an understatement. In fact, there are several accomplished black Americans living today. But unless they are cameo-ing in a Cardi B whore anthem song, appropriating the images of African cultures they do not care for an actively deride alongside Beyonce, or fucking a Kardashian while dodging jail time for drug use and beating up their side chick, you do not hear a fucking peep about them.

Unless Serena Williams is actively rallying against the white man (despite marrying a white man, benefiting from what many see as a white man's sport, and undoubtedly receiving help, money, and support from a slew of white people throughout her entire career), she ain't shit.

And that's the thing: none of these success black people mean anything of real value to the black community because they succeeded where the community continuously claims they never can. The hurdles have been jumped, pushed over, and brushed off the face of the planet but still they are content to rally themselves around waste buckets that perpetuate screaming nigger at the top of your lungs, high on whatever the fuck, while adorned in tacky branded clothes bought with money that should have gone to the three children you popped into random women who accepted not wearing a condom because being a single mother is more admirable than simply because a good mother.

This is a cycle that remains in place not at the behest of the evil white man, who welcomes the hardworking Serena and aids the nepotism free-fall Jaden. It is in place because of the jealous, ugly, weak-willed black man in the streets who shouts from the highest rooftops that being called a nigger is worse than being body slammed by the guy whose chick you fucked last week.

It is in place because of the women that benefit financially and socially from doing the bare minimum as long as they remain the victim of an absentee father and keep a child in their house who grows old enough to see their twenties. It is in place because of the vanity of people that believe having an expensive sports car and a Supreme money gun is more important and noteworthy than staying home, studying hard, and gleefully going to university to become something as mundane as a teacher or a doctor.

It is in place because of the people who put broken English above all, laughing in the faces of any black youth that can string together a coherent sentence without profanity and black Twitter slang tossed around every other word. Despite the battles that people faced to have their kids educated so that they could communicate fluently, eloquently, and stand toe to toe - no, better, so that they could run circles around whoever tried to belittle them and diminish their worth through the power of language.

This culture is a cesspit of ungratefulness and willing stupidity. It champions the worst that the world has to offer and screams obnoxiously about the wonders of greed, gluttony, violence and sin whilst claiming none of the people within this community could ever climb above that. And if you do, you must do so whilst celebrating the pitfalls and worst sides of poverty. Glamorous being uneducated, addicted, and insufferable. Down with the mundane 9-to-5! Honest work is for the slaver and the slave! Eat that cotton and shit on everyone's hard work, be the stupid cow you want to see in the world!

milk

kiwifarms.net
Mate, even full ass black as black get Africans hate American blacks. I had a conversion with one and he said "if they get sent back here we will hang them from the trees, slit their throats and dance in their blood." I don't know why but apparently black Americans are the gypos of the blacks.

I've met Liberians, Nigerians, and Eritreans that echo similar sentiments. The Eritrean in particular was my driver for a time and openly told me about his hatred for Arabs and Australian Aboriginals too.