Why do you hate black people? Or well the be more specific African American Culture?

Adolf Hitler

Er/ ihn.
kiwifarms.net
The Eritrean in particular was my driver for a time and openly told me about his hatred for Arabs and Australian Aboriginals too.
Man, even niggers hate other types of niggers. East Africans call West Africans monkeys or gorilla. They feel superior for speaking Semitic languages and love to LARP as Arab or original christians. West Africans call East Africans low test water headed extraterrestials and think they're delusionally snobbish for having even worse shitholes despite their Afro-Asiatic languages. Arabs on the other hand just call them all Abdi, or slaves.

Alexander Thaut

Viva Venezuela!
kiwifarms.net
Mate, even full ass black as black get Africans hate American blacks. I had a conversion with one and he said "if they get sent back here we will hang them from the trees, slit their throats and dance in their blood." I don't know why but apparently black Americans are the gypos of the blacks.
I've met some of the kindest blacks from across the world and they all immediately call african-americans "stupid niggers" when the topic comes up

Bloitzhole

Well, my boat's got a rusty anchor...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Idk anything about US-niggers besides the fact that deep south soul food is pretty great. If anything this site has taught me that (litigious) wiggers are a bigger problem than anything else over there.

In the EU - I find that black people that have had similar education and financial backgrounds behave pretty much exactly like white people from that education and financial background. I see a way bigger difference with arabs and asians. The former often have ass backwards islamic cultural norms and the latter tend to rise in the ranks of whatever they invest themselves in faster.

I don't think skin color matters - cultural background does. If you took an african baby from Burkina Faso and had it raised by a highly successful japanese couple, that baby would either excel or seppuku at age 19, like any good japanese teenager.

Last edited:

DamnWolves!

kiwifarms.net
Edit: stay mad you fuckin' euroniggers lmao
He was also the only one who gave a middle finger to his family and "community" by going off on his own and taking ownership of his own future.
See, a select few blacks can learn to be white, but the important thing there is that is still "being white." The blacks are right about one thing, and that's that the conception of what it means to be an upstanding member of society in America is based on the White ideal, largely informed by 1,500 years of cultural Christianity. This is a good thing.

Planting trees to make your neighbourhood look nice is a white thing. Maintaining the environment is a white thing. Having pets because you like animals is a white thing. Helping your neighbour out of the goodness of your heart is a white thing. The value of a hard day's work is a white thing. Being in nature because you want to be, not because you have to be, is a white thing. Tipping your waiter is a white thing. Not throwing garbage out your window while driving on the freeway is a white thing. Not having a rowdy conversation in the movie theatre is a white thing.

Perhaps because of the increased need to urbanize and cooperate in cold climates, white people are naturally prosocial, which is why it's okay for white countries to grant a certain level of freedom and individualism--because white people won't generally abuse that privilege. It's actually not that different from how native Americans lived, and although those people have fallen far, I feel a certain kinship with them; they at least had agriculture. They had communities and tribes ruled by the most respected; not necessarily the most feared or the most brutal. But beyond that, the entire system breaks down when you see how these other people live when given a choice:

Asians care nothing for their neighbours, and fraud is basically a way of life, with few consequences. Their governments are collectivist, because Asians with individual will will destroy their own environment when left to their own devices. The only exception is maybe Japan, where social control is imposed by a strict sense of honour and shamefur disprays, but look closer: this only applies if you get caught. Behind closed doors, the Japanese are sex-crazed pedophiles who do nothing but drink, gamble, and ignore their families. The Chinese are basically the Japanese in their natural form.

The Pajeets are little different; they live in complete squalor and ripping off Westerners is literally a segment of their economy. Where I'm from, the brown town (because Canada wouldn't be Canada without turning a small, Dutch farming community into an entire city full of these people in under 20 years) has the highest auto insurance rates in the country because the rates of auto fraud are so high. Don't even get me started on the astounding cost of welfare fraud.

The hispanics do nothing except sell drugs and bring their poison to white countries. Unsurprisingly, it's the white-hispanic countries like Argentina that have been the most stable and remain the safest. Even in a shithole like Brazil (not technically 'Hispanic', but the same genetics apply), they know the niggers are the most violent.

And then there's the blacks, who were still destroying eachother's mud huts with spears in tribal warfare when we showed up on their coast in steel armor with a blue water navy that we manouvered using the fucking stars to tell where in the world we were. For all their talk, Africans care nothing for one another. They kill people for the slightest remark. They steal from their own communities, from the oldest woman to the youngest child. They sell their own people to Jews with slave ships. Is there any doubt what Africa would look like if we'd never colonized it? Is there anyone who thinks they would have invented the combustion engine, or penicillin, or even basic soap on their own? Africa is not a hard place to live; it's always warm and food is naturally abundant.

You can make arguments about how slavery fucked over blacks in America, but look at Canadian blacks: they're exactly the same, with more than a century further removed from the legacy of slavery. They have less access to guns, but the same criminal predilections. The most dangerous areas in Canada are either majority black or majority native, not because blacks and natives are forced to live in dangerous areas, but because blacks and natives make areas dangerous. When's the last time you saw 50 white people run into a store and rob it blind? When's the last time you saw a video of a white person beating a senior citizen half to death to get her purse in broad daylight? When's the last time you've seen a video of niggers fighting that didn't start with one of them pretending to look away and then sucker punching the other guy? When's the last time you watched a video of a white kid hit their teacher?

I'm not saying there are no criminal whites, but a white man in his natural habitat does not act like this. The only time blacks ever looked like they might have some success in this country is when they were socialized to act white, and that ship sailed 50 years ago. They have reverted to their own natures after we decided it was racist to try to civilize these people, and it has been a disaster for the white race.

In conclusion: fuck chinks, fuck pajeets, fuck wetbacks, fuck jannies, fuck trannies and most importantly, fuck niggers. I just want to be left alone to live and have fellowship with people who look like and therefore value the same things I do.

Last edited:

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
As an American nigger myself, I hate our "culture" because it's destructive, violent, genuinely misogynistic, cripplingly materialistic, anti-intellectual, and doesn't benefit us in any meaningful way at all. It teaches our children that this is all we can strive for because the EBIL WHYTE DEVULS are keeping us down, when in reality, we could achieve so much more if we simply abandoned this primal way of thinking, and started acting like said WHYTE DEVULS - e.g. being more studious, become more of a free-thinker, value everyone, not just your own race, etc. Of course (((certain people))) wouldn't benefit if we woke up and realized that, so the culture continues to perpetuate.
View attachment 2736509
"The black face of White supremacy" strikes again!

I'm not black but being attacked by your own people for being honest and wanting improvement must be frustrating.

Vyse Inglebard

I'll be relieving you of all your valuables!
kiwifarms.net
I'm not black but being attacked by your own people for being honest and wanting improvement must be frustrating.
You don't even know the half of it. To quote from an earlier thread this year:
Try being black, AND a diagnosed sperg. Growing up was.....hell, to say the least. If it weren't for my family being the support system that they were, the constant therapy I got, and the fact that I went to a less-black school in the suburbs for high school, I'd have snapped and probably either offed myself, or just given up and fall into the bucket, so to speak. It got to the point where I just don't give AF anymore about any other black person other than my closest IRL friend and my family. Don't even get me started on Current Year +6.....

Rapechu

If you bore me, I shall take my revenge
kiwifarms.net
I don't hate all black people. However, I spent a lot of time with THAT TYPE of blacks (they were my weed hookup and I got more and more mixed up in their insanity as I hung out with them) and there are some qualities which frankly horrified me.

1. Criminality. They would steal things with no thought to morality. It's like it didn't even cross their radar. The thought process was just "whoo hoo, free stuff!" They were completely opportunistic, they didn't care if the person they were stealing from invited them into their house, or was struggling. It's like a party for them, they giggle with glee as they do it.

2. Absolute lack of hygiene. Now I am not just talking about not bathing, or not washing your hands. I mean that, you could be in a room drinking with like 8 guys, and then a girl shows up, and then hangs out for a bit and then goes into the other room with a guy. Then 10 minutes later, the guy walks out, zipping up his pants with a big smile on his face, and another guy walks in. Then he walks out, zipping up his pants with a big smile on his face. This continues until the girl comes out, adjusting her clothes, and asks me to pass the joint to her after she had just finished sucking off 2-4 guys. I am convinced that if one of them caught an STD, they all would have it within the same day. And this isn't even a prostitute, it's just a friend of theirs stopping by to say hi and suck some dicks. (No, I never participated).

3. Thuggin love. Niggas are fucking gay. Not all of them, but enough of them, maybe like 1 in 10. I really don't want to go into more detail than this. They don't think of themselves as gay, and will actually be really pissed at you if you call them gay, but these niggas gay.

Alexander Thaut

Viva Venezuela!
kiwifarms.net
I don't hate all black people. However, I spent a lot of time with THAT TYPE of blacks (they were my weed hookup and I got more and more mixed up in their insanity as I hung out with them) and there are some qualities which frankly horrified me.

1. Criminality. They would steal things with no thought to morality. It's like it didn't even cross their radar. The thought process was just "whoo hoo, free stuff!" They were completely opportunistic, they didn't care if the person they were stealing from invited them into their house, or was struggling. It's like a party for them, they giggle with glee as they do it.

2. Absolute lack of hygiene. Now I am not just talking about not bathing, or not washing your hands. I mean that, you could be in a room drinking with like 8 guys, and then a girl shows up, and then hangs out for a bit and then goes into the other room with a guy. Then 10 minutes later, the guy walks out, zipping up his pants with a big smile on his face, and another guy walks in. Then he walks out, zipping up his pants with a big smile on his face. This continues until the girl comes out, adjusting her clothes, and asks me to pass the joint to her after she had just finished sucking off 2-4 guys. I am convinced that if one of them caught an STD, they all would have it within the same day. And this isn't even a prostitute, it's just a friend of theirs stopping by to say hi and suck some dicks. (No, I never participated).

3. Thuggin love. Niggas are fucking gay. Not all of them, but enough of them, maybe like 1 in 10. I really don't want to go into more detail than this. They don't think of themselves as gay, and will actually be really pissed at you if you call them gay, but these niggas gay.
don't you mean brothas on the down-low?

Kiwi Farms Lurker

Melon Muncher.
kiwifarms.net
I've heard they did genetic testing and the region they share the most common relationships with is a region in India that literally has a story of them kicking out an incestous group of graverobbers.
In other words, present-day Pakistan.
Mate, even full ass black as black get Africans hate American blacks. I had a conversion with one and he said "if they get sent back here we will hang them from the trees, slit their throats and dance in their blood." I don't know why but apparently black Americans are the gypos of the blacks.
I learned this from watching Oz.
I'd like someone to explain what's good about their violent, stupid culture in the first place. What value does it have, what has it benefited society?

Net loss.
Ethiopian food is fucking delicious, Somalis can die in a fire though.

Yizu

kiwifarms.net
Outside of not liking the way they look, I don't really think my dislike for them is related to biology as much as socialization and culture.

There are successful multicultural states (e.g. Switzerland and Singapore) the problem is that American multiculturalism is just a blank slate that refuses to demand any specific values or obligations outside of doing whatever feels good at the moment. Therefore minority cultures can just fester which promote stupidity, laziness, irresponsibility, etc, in contrast to a healthy society where you have expectations that you need to fulfill, and the state will punish you if you don't.

AcidityLiquidity

Just a meaty goddamn coin slot. A beefy void.
kiwifarms.net
Spend anymore than 5 minutes with your average American pavement ape, and very quickly you'll be hating them too.

A personal highlight for me is dealing with diversity hires in the TSA, angry negresses yelling at you to 'moov fasta' or just going on break mid-conversation with a customer.

YourFriendlyLurker

kiwifarms.net
I recall that I never hated anyone basing on their colour, nigga, chink or whatever. It was always person is a person, don't care about melathonin. But the recent years epsecially BLM shit and SJWs significantly worsened by attitude. It's the same as with LGBT, I don't hate them, but I'm kind of became negatively aware. BLM just demonstrated why Africa is such a failuire and why black communites are mostly failuire too. Whites are not their problem, you can't behave like an infant and expect the same treatment as an adult does.

big ups liquid richard

kiwifarms.net
We get it, you faggots got bullied in high school.
Taken from the thread that already exists on this topic.

albert the programmer

Computer programmer at work
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When you have a “movement” like Black Lives Matter shoehorning and disrespecting over cultures and ethnicities as if they don’t matter, one can’t be shocked as to why black “culture” is going to be more divisive and fomented with rage and jealousy towards others.

"The black face of White supremacy" strikes again!

The same black people that want to go and live in Africa to find their “roots” end up coming back to America knowing that their “culture” does not work anywhere else in the world.

It’s a silver lining to people that want to “embrace their own blackness”

The Ugly One

kiwifarms.net
I'm just really tired of watching education get burned to the ground and rebuilt in stupider and stupider ways because we insist on pretending every child is born equal, and the right technique can turn an 80-IQ mouth-breather into an electrical engineer. We know what the best pedagogical methods are, but those don't produce equal students for the same reason that the same mining equipment doesn't produce the same ore in different mountains.

I don't think skin color matters - cultural background does. If you took an african baby from Burkina Faso and had it raised by a highly successful japanese couple, that baby would either excel or seppuku at age 19, like any good japanese teenager.
We've got a wealth of data on heritability and IQ, including studies on adopted children, that says otherwise.