Why Do You Post on Kiwi Farms? - DEEP THOTS

Clown College

You ain't about shit and your hair ain't neither!
kiwifarms.net
The Farms reminds me of 2007-2009 Something Awful we can disagree on certain topics and have a somewhat civilized conversation about it. This seems to be one of the last places on the internet where that type of discourse can still flourish. Long live the Farms!!!

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Like a lot of you, I lurked on incarnations of the Cwcki forums (had accts but didn't post, you wouldn't remember me) since about 2010 and originally came here from there to discuss CWC and other lolcows.

But now, I mostly post here to discuss dissident ideas, because KF is one of the last places I can do that safely, freely, and anonymously (I've also gotten less interested in lolcows over time - not that they're not interesting, but dissident politics have become much more interesting to me).

DukeOfNimonia

kiwifarms.net
This board is very much like the old Hal Turner boards that were at halturnershow.com back in 2003. Nimbusters was the spiritual successor to that; as was Nimbusters II, Nimbusters III, and Hate & Flame. But they all turned into shitshows and died off. All that's left is the redboards, CampIdiot.com, and KF. The EDF boards would qualify, if the autist admins could get their shit together, that is.

Does anyone on here remember Jackol at torture.net back in the day? That was a free speech forum, too. From about 1999-ish to 2002, IIRC.

I know, I know; I'm an oldfag.

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Farms reminds me of 2007-2009 Something Awful we can disagree on certain topics and have a somewhat civilized conversation about it. This seems to be one of the last places on the internet where that type of discourse can still flourish. Long live the Farms!!!
Unless you're @BoxerShorts47 , then you should just neck yourself.
I said this too. This website feels like the internet between 2005-2015. The people here are stuck in the past. Quite sad. They don't want to grow-up.

Sage In All Fields

Numbers are not property
kiwifarms.net
Because it's a community of a managable size where you can actually get familiar with people and there's stuff I can contribute to discussions. Genuinely got sick of social media over time and had this growing desire to find more insulated communities that aren't insane to deal with mentally in the sense of scale and sheer barrage of information being shoved down every page.

I said this too. This website feels like the internet between 2005-2015. The people here are stuck in the past. Quite sad. They don't want to grow-up.
I tried growing up it was shit and all these people are insane, my plan is to get as much money as I can and bug out to a small town somewhere and start a local manufacturing business