Why Do You Post on Kiwi Farms? - DEEP THOTS

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I lurked KF for a while but never made an account until I noticed a twitter post in the wild from furfags that bothered me enough to post it to the animal control general thread. Stuck around to ayy-lawg Ethan Ralph and haven't looked back.

KifflomKween

Ay up mi cow
kiwifarms.net
I post here because on KF I don't feel like I have to castrate myself to be accepted.
I don't have to pretend I like white trash, or that single mothers are so ~strong~ independent women, or that some cultures aren't retarded, or that sand niggers are civilized, or that snowflake-gendered tumblerinas aren't autistic, or that most of the LGBT isn't insane, or that troons are are anything other than creepy and derranged.

All is Finite

kiwifarms.net
I like posting here because it's not a forcibly sanitized enviroment where only people of left-leaning ideologies are given the right to express their opinions. Granted, there are people here who express ideas that I find rather unsavoury but it's still preferable to us all singing kumbayah with a banhammer looming over our heads.

Oh, and I like reading about the eccentric individuals who are documented here.

Smug Cat

damn looks like ALLAH is with israel lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's one of very few remaining uncensored places left on the internet and I like laughing at fat schizophrenics (I would not have sex with them)

XXXBigPenisXXX

kiwifarms.net
I come here to gaze into the eyes of lolcows to make sure I don't become one myself. That and the farms are pro free speech

NotWeasel

Smooth as orange juice, sweet as sauerkraut
kiwifarms.net
because I need shit to laugh at while my code compiles

PaleTay

kiwifarms.net
I'm too nice of a person, but also apparently an asshole because I support free speech and mocking retards. Society has deemed that charity, volunteering, and such is no longer good enough and I have to vote away my freedoms and cuck for a fat single mother to be a good person.

Seventh Star

hungry burger fan
kiwifarms.net
Deep Thoughts has great discussion usually. I also wanted to keep up with a few of the "fun" lolcows like Scalfani and Kricfalusi.

Goddessoftheshire

I'm so very pretty!
kiwifarms.net
I came here in 2013 because of Chris-Chan and the CWCki. I stayed because I like the fact it's one of the few places on the web that makes fun of both sides of the spectrum be it political or social. I don't post as much anymore but I usually come here every few days just to read posts.

Drag-on Knight 91873

"Listen man, it's complicated."
kiwifarms.net
I started off looking for people that criticize Tim Pool. Even his fans at the end of the day suck Tim's cock even if they disagree with him. Then I found this place and looks better than Reddit and the people here actually don't censor themselves. That, and watching everyone dunk on MovieBlob.

Slimy Time

Foot fetish gone too far.
kiwifarms.net
Because it's funny. Also prefer being in the comfort of random internet autists who don't know me then the doomer and PC faggots on any other social media platform who do. Especially this year where almost everyone I know has found ways to test my patience with Corona and political bullshit.