Why Do You Post on Kiwi Farms? - DEEP THOTS

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

mikal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like gossiping and spectating internet weirdos.
A lot of people like to pretend they are some kind of internet vigilantes on here or some shit.
But honestly i just like teehee-ing with the girls over internet weirdos.

Dilligaff

Ribbit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I stay here because I like seeing opinions that I don't agree with or even find horrible because I think safe spaces make one's mind weak. Also freedom of speech is very important to me.

The best unexpected thing is the amount of good life advice that can be found in many threads. If not advice there's tons to learn when someone spergs out. My favorites are the law, med, and gun spergs.

Kermit Jizz

kiwifarms.net
I browsed 4chan for a long while, back when it was still reminiscent of the old internet. After it's decline into r/Anonymous_ShitPosting I spent quite a few years without an online community. It was legitimately depressing. I thought there nothing left like the old internet still around, or that any community like that would be too niche or hard to find. While I knew about KF for a while, I didn't know anything about it other than it was a forum for lolcows. I didn't believe any of the boogeyman shit, but I also didn't care to check it out for no particular reason.

One day I stumbled onto Jersh's stream and got hooked. Decided to check the site out and found it was exactly what I was looking for. This site is a genuinely cool place for the simple fact it has a good owner and the userbase is top notch. I know we like to poke fun at the users for being speds, but when you actually look at how people behave here you see a pretty wholesome community. People can politisperg in one thread and then get together arm in arm and wish death on Jack Scalfani in another without any drama. We have an upvote/downvote system yet you don't see any (or rather an extremely negligible amount) of any of the normie attention whoring crap you get on reddit. I think it all boils down to this community being almost entirely laid back people just wanting to chill and have fun, and that was all I ever wanted out of a forum.

So I guess I'm saying I like you faggots. No homo.

Green Door Red Panic

A lifetime of nuggets behind the fridge door
kiwifarms.net
I actually don't like total anonymity I like usernames and profile pics and gold medals and top hats and getting to know a few people not in the gay way fall in love and get married but like a few friendly funny correspondents but also not like that one song fear and delight even if it's a good music .

Leeroy

Connoisseur of dead, early 2000's era memes
kiwifarms.net
Cause making fun of idiots makes me laugh, and I'm also bored as hell.
That, and I get to say almost whatever I want and the worst that would likely happen is someone will call me a faggot and go about their day.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
Cause making fun of idiots makes me laugh, and I'm also bored as hell.
That, and I get to say almost whatever I want and the worst that would likely happen is someone will call me a faggot and go about their day.
faggot.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
Mainly this is a good information aggregation website for actually good happenings. If not for kiwifarms the 2020 election shenanigans wouldn't be caught, there wouldn't be a forum for the watchdogs, and we wouldn't have personal information on people.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Because this forum is balanced and is one of the last few places on the internet that recognizes that speech isn't violence. It's not a hugbox and for that reason the tone policers tend to stay away unless they have some personal agenda to push.

RandyAcolyte

kiwifarms.net
Because I can say niggers and trannies are ruining society without getting banned. I'm mostly joking around, but I think noticing people say nigger and tranny and having "Islamic Content" being one of the reactions was a big draw to being more than a lurker. I'm too used to getting banned from social media for saying anything in that sphere of things. Here someone can just give me the autism reaction when it's warranted.

RSLUG30

:-DD
kiwifarms.net
its the only forum that hasn't died off yet or been replaced by a discord server or reddit subreddit yet.
i grew up with forums and its one of the most comfortable and familiar ways of online communication i know of; reddit somewhat scratches that itch/fills that void, but it's too different to what i know in terms of post structure.

and also because i'm a sucker for the sewer side of the internet, the side with little to no sanitation, just raw thoughts and opinions of varying quality.

Fish Fudge

kiwifarms.net
Because I used to use forums a ton - I had a bunch I'd visit, for shows and games, but also just the communities that built up around them.

Bit by bit, they've all either vanished or have been warped into something unrecognisable.

There's not really anywhere else left.