Why Do You Post on Kiwi Farms? - DEEP THOTS

Margo Martindale

꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boredom and laziness mostly, and i like the more raw sides of the internet like this, they are always more interesting

BingBong

terminal brain rot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't. Never posted on the kiwi farms before.

cheam creems

barbie meat
kiwifarms.net
I hate how censored pretty much everywhere else has gotten. I hate how we can't even have discussions or raise questions about trans issues and how they interact with LGB issues, or the identity politics gradually drowning out and delegitimising the core issues the Democratic party has always (supposedly) stood for and should be focusing on now, like worker's rights, a real living wage, and green and technological initiatives. It honestly makes me sad, as someone who has lived in blue states my whole life and always voted D (and probably still will in the future, despite the bullshit) that I can't even have these conversations with people without it being labeled hate speech. It's madness.

Traincake

kiwifarms.net
I hate how censored pretty much everywhere else has gotten. I hate how we can't even have discussions or raise questions about trans issues and how they interact with LGB issues, or the identity politics gradually drowning out and delegitimising the core issues the Democratic party has always (supposedly) stood for and should be focusing on now, like worker's rights, a real living wage, and green and technological initiatives. It honestly makes me sad, as someone who has lived in blue states my whole life and always voted D (and probably still will in the future, despite the bullshit) that I can't even have these conversations with people without it being labeled hate speech. It's madness.
Man. You're a rare sorta breed nowadays, aren't you?

cheam creems

barbie meat
kiwifarms.net
Man. You're a rare sorta breed nowadays, aren't you?
Maybe. But I have a feeling there are a lot more out there that just don't talk about it, and have drifted away from political conversation altogether because they're tired of the cognitive dissonance. Basically everyone I know is D leaning, whether they still vote D or not, but the ones I've stayed friends with over the years are those who can have a rational conversation with a person they disagree with and not turn it into some us vs them, good against bad bullshit. And it's not a coincidence the ones who aren't capable of that are mostly those who drank the trans/IDpol koolaid wholeheartedly.

Just as I'd imagine most right wing people are embarrassed by the more extreme and ridiculous aspects of their party like the Jewish Space Lasers Lady, I get the impression that most left wing people feel the same about the "don't question us or it's literally a hate crime" aspects of theirs, but they aren't free to express it. Sucks we can't all just talk it out in some sane manner. Oh well, back to laughing at trannies.

Last edited:

The Shadow

I hate nerds more than I hate MAD agents!
kiwifarms.net
Gives me something to do while making chocolate pudding at 4am.

Unpaid Emotional Labourer

I’m Diana Moon Glampers. Let’s talk about equity.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In addition to liking being able to say what I think, I never see defenses of pedos here. And that‘s pretty uncommon on the internet these days.

By the standards I use to evaluate wholesomeness, KF is wholesome.

Jizzrag

That’s what’s up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I post because I’m drunk and bored mostly. But why do I post here? Well because it’s not a far-right or far-left shithole. And because most users here are adults, not teens.

TheTrumanShow

kiwifarms.net
To me, this place feels a bit like the old internet, but at the same time not.

It's like a refuge of sorts that exists under a totalitarian umbrella to maintain its social liberties. If that sounds too autistic, what I mean is basically you're free to do things that you're not anywhere else, but at the same time you're not really free to question the status quo. The place has a very group-think kind of wibe but its a group think that's quite dissimilar to the rest of the net and so it becomes refreshing. It's also run very top down obviously.

I do miss the old net, naive age of the internet where we had freedom but people were kinda nice to each other. Like the old forums where doxxing ourselves was part of the community. Forums even had threads where everyone posted their names, occupations, pictures of themselves and what not. It was quite quaint. It's like the old vision that Aaron Schwartz had for Reddit, a place for all opinions and people to cross paths, exchange thoughts and information and have fun doing it.

That place doesn't exist anymore. So I'd rather pick a place where I'm free to say "nigger" than one where I'm not even if I think that most people constantly blurting it out here are compensating for something. There's also something about reading the threads on attention whoring, often virtue signalling cows that this forum mocks. It's a reaction to the "15 minutes of fame" thing having turned into "15 years of fame" for some that I think is absolutely necessary even if it goes too far sometimes.

So I don't really fit in here, and I probably really wouldn't have a beer with most of the people who are members here.
But I'm still happy the farms exist.

Last edited: