Why Do You Post on Kiwi Farms? - DEEP THOTS

KittyGremlin

CCP fears the Monke appreciator
kiwifarms.net
I retract my original statement on the first page. Not all people are retarded here, but those who are have zero self awareness about it.

UzumakiLeaf

kiwifarms.net
To bitch about idiots and it is nice to have a place that feels more real. So much of the internet is censored with content being filtered to you by some stupid algorithm. I like being able to pick and choose for myself the trainwrecks I want to follow.

Shamash

lawgiver, judge of gods and men, lord of the sun
kiwifarms.net
Kiwifarms is an unfiltered un curated free speech forum. You can discuss things freely here, and don’t have to self censor. Most of the internet is now a heavily curated heavily censored place.

unsafe

kiwifarms is a form of self-harm
kiwifarms.net
I have the potential to become a lolcow due to my mental health issues. I do not want to become a lolcow. I use this site to show myself what I could become, and then take steps to not become that.

Happy Fish

Happy Fish
kiwifarms.net
I can speak my mind without pissing off some tranny mod. Most of the time, anyway.

Scale Smerch

Warm and toasty
kiwifarms.net
I do because it's the veritable frontier bar. You're free to say whatever whenever, and if your hot take is truly exceptional, the crowd will take care of any lynching such opinions deserve. Funny how just letting people speak can often be a better means of regulating things than invidious top-down control.