Why Do You Post on Kiwi Farms? - DEEP THOTS

Malagor the dank omen

Nuttier than 100 herds of goats
kiwifarms.net
Cause I am a political sperg who wants find like minded people.
I think it's the only place where I can vent and not worry about my reputation.
One of the few places online where woke shit isn’t tolerated and popular opinion is questioned without any one ideological reason for doing so, it appeals to my dark sense of humour and I find internet antics entertaining. Also people here seem genuinely chill.
All of this. It's weird that i've felt a lot of rapport with people around here. You may be random weirdos on the internet, but you're extremely ok.
Plus, i post when I'm bored or bad things are going to happen.

• Feels
Reactions: Local Fed

Aidan

kiwifarms.net
I'm new but decided to actually make an account because it reminds me of older forums and it doesn't seem like the mods are retards who intentionally sucked admin dick to get mod spots to then control some aspect of the forums with an iron fist.
So I guess partly nostalgia and it seems like a nice community, which is weird considering the shit posted here but I think you know what I mean.

-4ZURE-

Kill Every Last One of Them!
kiwifarms.net
I joined after watching Deadwing, Dillin Thomas, and other lol cow YouTubers. I guess I got invested in the small culture and decided, why not use the site that houses it all.

The site and culture remind me of why I used to love surfing on YouTube back in my elementary and middle school days. It just feels like a breath of fresh air and a return to old internet in a sense.

Basically, I am the online equivalent of a Boomer. I just want the edge and fun of pre-mainstream, politics internet.

• Agree

momy daddy dont touc my penus no~~~ awoo!~ brittan
kiwifarms.net
I JUST WANNA SAY NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

SEMEN DEATH WORLD NIGGER

rga

kiwifarms.net
longtime lurker and irl gay autist nostalgic for the mid/late 2000s. one of my hobbies is getting drunk and conducting my own pseudoethnographies of weird internet communities.

Tags
None