Why does the Heffalump haz a sad? - Speculation City on the current crisis of our huge heroine

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't it be amusing if Becky and Amber set up a sort of severance package for Becky in the event that they do split? Kinda like unemployment for the already unemployed? Amber would never give away her money like that though, even to her live-in caregiver.

If Becky were smart (hint: she's not) she would have been stealing little chunks of money from AL over the last two years and put it in a bank account. That way she could leave Amber high and dry, maybe move back in with Norma and Jerry(?), and we'd FINALLY have a new era.
Optimistic, I know.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Amber is seeing anybody, although IF she is, she wouldn't stoop to a mere THER-A-PISSED. Doesn't she keep referring to her psychiatrist? For the longest time, she was going with Becky to her appointments - highly doubtful she was in on the appointment but instead of Becky having time to reflect on her session on the drive home, she had Hambivalent screeching in her ear. Got to give it to Amber - if she can find a way to stem positive effects of therapy for others, (if it doesn't suit her), she will. I don't think there's anything outside normal life happening to give her The Big Sadz. Brillo Bear & Mr. Squeaks were away for at least a week on holiday, presumably Becky spent some time playing Uber for her Mother's medical appointments and D & D bowed out of spending 5-6 days with her. Narc that she is, that definitely guarantees a Big Pout - not enough minions at her beck & call 24/7. IF Becky is driving her Mom some days, she'd be tired at the end of a long day - radiation & chemo are debilitating & the longer into the course of therapy you are, the worse you can feel. Becky isn't going to be in the mood to come home to the haunted feeding call of a stranded land whale. Becky probably has medical issues & perhaps something else is going on, (the fabled second Bad Thing), but probably no more than run of the mill meh! events in most of our lives; it's matters that can be deat with reasonably easy by making life adjustments. Granted the only thing Amber adjusts is her trout pout in the camera.

bev

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure that tweet is fake lol. Although we can hope one day :story:

Anyway, I think that the reason is actually really boring. Becky had a concerning diagnosis with her kidneys (first bad news) and the doctor advised that she immediately change her diet (second bad news). Since she feels like crap all the time, Becky is more motivated to do so in order to feel better. Amber tells her that she'll also change her diet to support Becky. Becky is happy that Amber is doing this with her and buys her flowers to try to keep her spirits up, since she realizes that Amber is making a sacrifice by abandoning her main coping mechanism.

Meanwhile, Amber is devastated that she lost her donkey ride to junk food, since she can't convince Becky to join her on late night binges anymore. She's suddenly unable to use food as an emotional crutch because all the food is bland and doesn't trigger the same release of dopamine as her mindless binges do. She's quickly trying to back-track on her pledge to support Becky and starts sneaking in ways to get what she wants, but it's substantially harder. Tension is growing because Becky is now upset as she finally realizes the repercussions of having AOnly willingly providing financial support. Toss in a handful of guilt for spice, since this is their first "dilemma" as a couple, and there you have Amber's slop of misery.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 965227
Evelyn is Becky’s aunt I believe.
If this is real, maybe Thumby has kidney stones. They tell you to knock off the soda and drink lots of filtered water, and possibly avoid high mineral levels. I doubt that these two are rolling in minerals or calcium though. If you have hard water they say make sure you get a filter. Unless the stones are huge or contain bacteria, these things usually eventually go through (nastily). It could mean that Becky would need to receive support rather than do nothing but give it? And that would be a terrible blow to Hamber?

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit! RIP!
There will be a cry that will be heard throughout the lands tonight gorls.
How much you wanna bet there will be a trip to Lexington this week for some orange chicken before it's gone. I wonder what they will do with all the bags of frozen leftovers. Maybe Amber can cut a deal with the owner of a franchise take home a month supply. Or she and Becky can stake out the dumpster and wait until they toss it.

If she did lose a leg, or better yet bolth legs, she could at least get some nice slender prosthetics.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
How much you wanna bet there will be a trip to Lexington this week for some orange chicken before it's gone. I wonder what they will do with all the bags of frozen leftovers. Maybe Amber can cut a deal with the owner of a franchise take home a month supply. Or she and Becky can stake out the dumpster and wait until they toss it.

If she did lose a leg, or better yet bolth legs, she could at least get some nice slender prosthetics.
I'd feel really bad for her. She'd be completely immobile. I can't imagine all that weight going from femur to prosthetic. It'd really hurt.

I prefer watching her selfdestruct by orange chicken not real tragedy.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna go ahead and settle down in the "nothing all that dramatic or overwhelming is actually wrong at all" camp with the other Kiwis who simply suspect a run-of-the-mill Doctor's visit for Beggy recently that happened to churn out a few unfortunate truths.

She's been abnormally obese and had shocking blood pressure for a gorl her age and height for years, we been knew. Finding out that two years of the AmberLynn special porking her up has lead to kidney or heart (or whatever) issues isn't a huge leap. Diagnosis: Fat. Lose some weight, Necky. Cut out the salt to save your kidneys and blood the extra strain. This stuff isn't rocket surgery.

Big Ham is just wincing and crying and squealing and screeching on SM for attention and asspats and Narc hits over it because she can't stand other people having lives and things happening to them. SHE isnt in the spotlight!! And now she has to put on this horrible act of DIETEEEN and RESTRICTEEEEN and wont stop crying about how wounded and her mentals and her feels and blah blah blah.
Besides Necky just being told she needs to take better care of herself? I'm not confident yet anything super over-the-top has happened. She is just making up fake dramatics out of nothing to get sympathy and attention.

idk tho just my 2c

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna go ahead and settle down in the "nothing all that dramatic or overwhelming is actually wrong at all" camp with the other Kiwis who simply suspect a run-of-the-mill Doctor's visit for Beggy recently that happened to churn out a few unfortunate truths.

She's been abnormally obese and had shocking blood pressure for a gorl her age and height for years, we been knew. Finding out that two years of the AmberLynn special porking her up has lead to kidney or heart (or whatever) issues isn't a huge leap. Diagnosis: Fat. Lose some weight, Necky. Cut out the salt to save your kidneys and blood the extra strain. This stuff isn't rocket surgery.

Big Ham is just wincing and crying and squealing and screeching on SM for attention and asspats and Narc hits over it because she can't stand other people having lives and things happening to them. SHE isnt in the spotlight!! And now she has to put on this horrible act of DIETEEEN and RESTRICTEEEEN and wont stop crying about how wounded and her mentals and her feels and blah blah blah.
Besides Necky just being told she needs to take better care of herself? I'm not confident yet anything super over-the-top has happened. She is just making up fake dramatics out of nothing to get sympathy and attention.

idk tho just my 2c
I agree. I originally thought becky was leaving her, but that was before she started talking about becky not being able to have salt, etc., and before becky's fb comment.

Becky has had a health scare, and Amber is laying it on thick. Equating becky needing to take care of herself to becky being one foot in the grave.

I'm sure the real sadz is over amber possibly having to change her lifestyle by default. No more easy fast food runs, no more junk food. And then what if becky loses weight and gets the confidence to run off with another bean? Those are amber's two big worries.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Amber is seeing anybody, although IF she is, she wouldn't stoop to a mere THER-A-PISSED. Doesn't she keep referring to her psychiatrist? For the longest time, she was going with Becky to her appointments - highly doubtful she was in on the appointment but instead of Becky having time to reflect on her session on the drive home, she had Hambivalent screeching in her ear. Got to give it to Amber - if she can find a way to stem positive effects of therapy for others, (if it doesn't suit her), she will. I don't think there's anything outside normal life happening to give her The Big Sadz. Brillo Bear & Mr. Squeaks were away for at least a week on holiday, presumably Becky spent some time playing Uber for her Mother's medical appointments and D & D bowed out of spending 5-6 days with her. Narc that she is, that definitely guarantees a Big Pout - not enough minions at her beck & call 24/7. IF Becky is driving her Mom some days, she'd be tired at the end of a long day - radiation & chemo are debilitating & the longer into the course of therapy you are, the worse you can feel. Becky isn't going to be in the mood to come home to the haunted feeding call of a stranded land whale. Becky probably has medical issues & perhaps something else is going on, (the fabled second Bad Thing), but probably no more than run of the mill meh! events in most of our lives; it's matters that can be deat with reasonably easy by making life adjustments. Granted the only thing Amber adjusts is her trout pout in the camera.
AL's recently made it VERY clear that she's not seeing a therapist because they can't help her because "everyone's different" and besides, she's not "chemically depressed" (whatever that is) so they couldn't help her even if everyone wasn't different.

She's such a moron. Not for misunderstanding how therapy works (though that's enough for a diagnosis of stupid, imo) but because she's so transparent in her rationalizations. Lidurally any course of action other than "keep doing EXACTLY what you're doing" can't possibly work for her.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Nothing is wrong with our becksters, she clearly lost 40 elbees and onto a weight loss journey herself.

In all serious though, I find it funny thatbodybuilders talk about having superb genes over others, well Amberlynn won the genetic lottery, because she is able to go to 600lbs, while our Becky will die in the 300s. Congrats faggot~

Last edited:

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

This stuff isn't rocket surgery.
kiwifarms.net

idk tho just my 2c
I needed a quote for my profile. "This stuff isn't rocket surgery" is perfect, thank you 😂😃

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't it be amusing if Becky and Amber set up a sort of severance package for Becky in the event that they do split? Kinda like unemployment for the already unemployed? Amber would never give away her money like that though, even to her live-in caregiver.

If Becky were smart (hint: she's not) she would have been stealing little chunks of money from AL over the last two years and put it in a bank account. That way she could leave Amber high and dry, maybe move back in with Norma and Jerry(?), and we'd FINALLY have a new era.
Optimistic, I know.

Its not too far-fetched, I think Destiny got one of those severance packages too. Albert is a generous employer.

Also, I said it before, I wouldn't be surprised if Dana and Dusty said they can't be friends anymore. Albert probably over reached on the flirting and trying to invonspicuously rub fupas and Shrek said,
"This is my swamp."

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino