Why does the Heffalump haz a sad? - Speculation City on the current crisis of our huge heroine

Tiny Clanger

I'm fucking adorable
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chicken nuggies in warm marmalade. Yum 🤮

As many of you know, I'm a bit English and everyone knows the Brits do terrible things to food - we've been boiling everything for three thousand* years and see no point in any new-fangled ideas. But even we think that looks disgusting. And like it could take the enamel off yer teeth at the first bite.

*literally. The things we do to a Brussels sprout are just terrifying. If Crimbo dinner is at 1pm, we put the sprouts on in March.

Last edited:

TaterBot

don't believe it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speculating... that Rickie and Eric are moving out.
And Becky had an abnormal kidney function test result. That can be caused by things like hypertension, diabetes, or kidney stones. She probably didnt manage her medicine or diet like she should have.

Going further out on the speculation limb, maybe they're scouting new possible roommates and that's why the influx of overnight visitors.
Amber seems to be trolling with her secretive "something we're going through." She tries to put udders on the haters and m ilk them for views and money.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net
The iconic orange chicken moment type deal that our GORL drools over looks... surprisingly healthy. And also extremely bland.

Maybe they stopped making it because it attracted Amber into their restaurants and people complained about the smell.

I'm sure it could be one of her healthier meals, except that she eats horse sized portions.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
its very interesting this is the quietest Amber has been in a very long time easily like a year because even when she was not putting vids up she was doing social media but she has been quiet for nearly a week now.

Now Eric and Rickie that is where speculation is overdrive AF because eric has not posted in 2 weeks and I am starting to speculate they have a) gone to the landlord and complained about Amber and Becky and the Landlord has eith a, told them to fuck off or b, deal with it.
Eric has not had Becky in a blog for a lonnnnnnggggg ass time where they are interacting alone and I think Rickie gave Beckie an ultamatum of being their friends or choosing Amber. Basically so they can 3 v 1 her in complaining to the landlord so the landlord will side with them and they can overrule Amber but that plan obviously failed hard.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
It looks like everyone around her is making changes or bettering themselves while she sits in the bedroom all day. If people are speculating where or what shes doing right now, the answer is nothing. She goes silent so people will think about what shes up to. I think she made up "horrible news" as a storyline for her bullshit. The doctor probably told becky to change her eating habits.

That looks fucking gross.
Side note, I've had the OC from CF before and it was disgusting. The fact that she pays close to 30 dollars for that garbage is hilarious.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing that Rickie, as the only one with a verifiable tax return as proof of income, is on the lease and AL is not. AL will have rights as a subletter but if Rickie gives her notice to vacate and is above board and proper about it she will have to vacate, by force if necessary from the local sheriff.

That said, if I was Rickie I'd just say "you pay 100% of the rent or you're out, your choice". AL is probably terrified of trying to qualify for an apt with only her Walmart check cashing service as proof of income.

YOUR MOM

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.
kiwifarms.net
Becky may be the single ugliest woman on the planet[/b/], but her losing weight while Amber gains? Pulling focus doesn't work with narcissists.
Really? Have you seen Destiny, Dana and Rafe? I don't think any of them are better looking than Becky. It's a close race but I don't think Becky places last.

fucking bolding tags fucked up, I'm on a phone, not going to fix it sorry

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing that Rickie, as the only one with a verifiable tax return as proof of income, is on the lease and AL is not. AL will have rights as a subletter but if Rickie gives her notice to vacate and is above board and proper about it she will have to vacate, by force if necessary from the local sheriff.

That said, if I was Rickie I'd just say "you pay 100% of the rent or you're out, your choice". AL is probably terrified of trying to qualify for an apt with only her Walmart check cashing service as proof of income.
I just don't think that would ever happen. As much as I would LOVE for Rickie to put his foot down as the only halfway normal person in that house, he's also neurotically averse to drama or conflict. I think he may be the type to bitch in private, but open confrontation isn't his thing by his own admission.

Living with Hamber and the Neck must be a special kind of hell, but I think what if anything sent it over the edge was the time they were left alone with Hamber. The only thing I can think that Rickie might overcome his conflict aversion for is if someone attacks (verbally or otherwise) Eric. He seems the type to be totally willing to defend others if not himself. I'm not saying he's a saint or whatever, but there are folks who are mice, but when someone they love is attacked they become lions.

If this is the case that the fags are leaving, this would be the reason. Knowing that Becks is going to be gone for long stretches and having to take the duties of the butler on and being screeched at because you dared to pick up fast food and not call her would probably tip the scales for someone like him.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If people are speculating where or what shes doing right now, the answer is nothing. She goes silent so people will think about what shes up to.
I'm inclined to believe this, more than anything else. Everyone knows she has to stay in control of the narrative. And when she can't, she doesn't talk about it until she can spin pity for herself and her "poor me" bullshit, regardless if someone else got their arm chopped off or whatever. The only thing that's important in Hamber's world is how things affect Hamber.

On edit: spwelling

Last edited:

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
I agree with @Whatthefuck Rickie seems that type to become enraged if his loved ones are attacked. Its definitely the case for more introverted people.

I also agree with another user the Rickie is on the lease and only him because proof of income, also Amber moved in after they got the house and leases aren't the most usual things to change, its something Landlords are very, very tentative to change as it means you got to draw up another contract which is hell money.

As someone who used to have someone rent my property we had someone ask to change their tenancy/lease when their girlfriend moved in. Now they had a speckled history, not very polite, looked like they did drugs etc so a bit red flagged. Called our lawyer and they said you basically need to rewrite it but also a shit ton of issues come with it e.g. they break up etc. We talked to some other landlords for advice and they said avoid at all costs as it lets in so many issues for example to cease the tenancy both parties need to be in fault. I am in the UK but I have read American stories out of interest and it looks even hellish. Basically our lawyer said have them sign to their own but we opted out.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I agree with @Whatthefuck Rickie seems that type to become enraged if his loved ones are attacked. Its definitely the case for more introverted people.

I also agree with another user the Rickie is on the lease and only him because proof of income, also Amber moved in after they got the house and leases aren't the most usual things to change, its something Landlords are very, very tentative to change as it means you got to draw up another contract which is hell money.

As someone who used to have someone rent my property we had someone ask to change their tenancy/lease when their girlfriend moved in. Now they had a speckled history, not very polite, looked like they did drugs etc so a bit red flagged. Called our lawyer and they said you basically need to rewrite it but also a shit ton of issues come with it e.g. they break up etc. We talked to some other landlords for advice and they said avoid at all costs as it lets in so many issues for example to cease the tenancy both parties need to be in fault. I am in the UK but I have read American stories out of interest and it looks even hellish. Basically our lawyer said have them sign to their own but we opted out.
But weren't both Becky and Eric working when they originally moved in and signed the lease? If they were just renewing it over and over -- with a possible amendment to add AL and her menagerie -- they would still be on it.

I don't know how it works in Kentucky (or anywhere, really) but I've only ever had to provide proof of income/credit check with the initial lease signing, not with renewals. And I've definitely had a lease amended to just add another person.

I personally don't think lease speculation is fruitful. We have no idea who's on the lease or how much the landlord really cares about interpersonal shit going on in the house, provided the rent is being paid and the property isn't being damaged. (And pissing her own bed might or might not even register as 'property damage'.) AFAIK, this is a private individual who owns the house, not a rental company, so who knows how "by the book" the guy is.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If there really was a falling out it just proves that Eric is indeed a little bitch who isn't going to open the floodgates of tea as people were expecting him to. He's not saying anything at all.

I still doubt it though. Unless they're moving to really cheap shitty place with new roommates (and in that case why even bother leaving?) Eric would have to get a job. His youtube income would dry up immediately if he and Rickie moved away from Amberlynn.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
What? is it so hard in the Us/Uk?
We in germany just use some standard contract you can get from alot of places.

• Agree
Reactions: GargoyleGorl

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
Just playing along with this theory of R/E moving out...

I find it interesting Eric opened a P.O. Box recently in Bronston, KY...some 21 miles from where he lives.

If Rickie really wanted to avoid major conflict, he would quietly go searching for a new house/apartment (perhaps under the guise of a vacation?) and then announce he would not be renewing the lease upon returning. Hell, it even gives them a plausible lie...”While on vacation, we totally feel in love with this loft apartment! We just had to have it!”.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino