Why does the Heffalump haz a sad? - Speculation City on the current crisis of our huge heroine

I never almost drownded

I've made a terrible mistake.
kiwifarms.net
Really enjoying all the theories on this thread. So many hold (water) weight, anything is possible.

Seriously, if something big doesn't happen to shake up things by the end of this season, I'm not sure I'll renew my subscription. We want layggs, we want Eric spilling tea, we want Dana catching Amber sliding into Destiny's dms. Anything but more of this boring trudge into oblivion.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
More than likely they arent on a lease anymore. They probably rent on a month to month basis.
There is some strange reason Kermit hasn't been doing vids to bring in that cash.
Judging where they went on vaca-Pigeon Forge, TN- and all the things they did wasn't cheap at all. Probably had to get a small loan to afford it.
I can't really see Rickie making very much at a chicken slaughterhouse.
I wouldn't be surprised if there's been a huge falling out.

And I just don't see Beggy spending all that much time with mommy dearest. I believe most of that was an act to get money and sympathy.

Last edited:

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Hmmm and Eric and Rickie falling out holds a lot of weight, Rickie is a very private person. Hates cameras etc and Eric maybe wants to spill the tea has talked to R about and R flat out says no. Eric gives the I would make bank reason and flat out says no. Eric seems to be incredibly money orientated and that seems to be a point of contention and that shit erodes marriages.

They are also in the prime area for a marriage to fail 80% fail within first 1 - 5 years, there is also a possibility that Rickie could of cheated on Eric. Rickie seems like a really really nice person who seems to be fun to be around, he is caring and thoughtful and very low maintenance and that in the gay scene is keeper territory. It is not doubt out of possibility that someone has said to Rickie, Eric treats you like crap, you are worth better than that and has rethought his life.

Rickie really deserves better though he seems really fucking decent #standwithrickie #freerickie

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
It could also be completely nothing. Heffalumpz is 600lbs and loaded all hours of the day on sugar and carbs while depriving herself of any stimulation whatsoever. It’s natural she’s occasionally have a sad.
What’s not natural for a narcissist is to be tight-lipped about any event that bothers them. If it was about her feelings for Destiny or some tension going on in the house I feel like she would at least make it more obvious what she’s vaguely referring to. Something like “there’s just a lot of friction in the air you guize” or “my heart feels liek very,,,conflicted right nowww?” Something where you could pretty easily interpret what’s going on so she could whine about her Situation but not have the involved parties retaliate because that’s tOdalLY nOT what she was implying by that omg never 😂😂

Seems more likely that she’s craving sympathy for the sad mood she’s found herself in so she’s using the ambiguous “lotta stuffs I dun wunna talk about it”, even though it’s very likely nothing unusual has happened to actually affect her.

TL;DR once again I diagnose her with Fat

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some one in the new video thread noticed that the photo collage of Eric and Ricky has disappeared from the wall. It was there in old videos when Amber filmed there, but it’s not the newest. It’s just an empty space, nothing has replaced it, just yanked off the wall and a bare spot remains.

I think the guys left the house. The landlord would let Amber and Becky remain as long as they paid the rent on time. He doesn’t want to deal with finding new tenants in that white trash hellscape if he can avoid it. Fat girls are a lot better than pillheadz, meth cooks or ppl with a bunch of kids and pets.

This is also why they are having D2 over for weekends - trying to convince them to move in and take the place of Eric and Ricky.

Tiny Clanger

I'm fucking adorable
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think those of you speculating the queens have gone are probably right - which also resolve s the where-do-DnD-sleep thing, and Thumbo having even more of a mug on. Come to think of it, she's also bulged her way into their shower.

Altho par for the course for our Cheesebeast, that would be fucking awful though. She's gradually infiltrated, over time she's pushed her way further and further into that house - like the time they played vid games one night in the boys' room so she just galumphs her way in there complete with camera the next day, with no comprehension that an invite in one night doesn't mean free rein forever. But if they have gone, she's pushed them out of their own house. I know it's rented and blah blah blah, but it was still theirs first.

How fucking sad would that be?

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I think those of you speculating the queens have gone are probably right - which also resolve s the where-do-DnD-sleep thing, and Thumbo having even more of a mug on. Come to think of it, she's also bulged her way into their shower.

Altho par for the course for our Cheesebeast, that would be fucking awful though. She's gradually infiltrated, over time she's pushed her way further and further into that house - like the time they played vid games one night in the boys' room so she just galumphs her way in there complete with camera the next day, with no comprehension that an invite in one night doesn't mean free rein forever. But if they have gone, she's pushed them out of their own house. I know it's rented and blah blah blah, but it was still theirs first.

How fucking sad would that be?

I know this didn't happen, but I kinda wish they'd told her they found her intolerable before they left. I'm sure they soft-pedaled it -- we just want our own space/we've decided to buy a house/don't worry, we can still be friends/there's no particular problem, it's just time to move on kinda thing. Oh well.

Now my question is whether D&D are moving in or if A&B are moving out.*

*(Assuming AL and Becky don't just stay there by themselves, which seems both boring for us and possibly complicated for them -- the two of them alone, isolated, and without the buffer the boys provided seems miserable for both of them, even if they managed to get a new lease on the place without jobs. I don't like this scenario, so I'm going to pretend it's not the most likely outcome.)

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She wanted D/D to stay for five days straight; they're clearly staying weekends now at the very least. If the fags haven't moved out, where exactly is that 600+ pounds of dyke fitting in?

In any case I can't see Amberlynn agreeing to move unless it was to Lexington or out of Kentucky altogether. I don't think she'd want to go through the enormous hassle of moving just to end up in another shitty rundown little hick town.

Tiny Clanger

I'm fucking adorable
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is the muppet doing his muppetting anywhere else, like Twatter?

Altho Albert has a strange hold over all those involved in the Lardland Chronicles. Erk's held back posting things before because the Cheesebeast HAS to be first, and we've seen a gradual curation of his vids over time which is the result of either a stunning series of coincidences all in Al's favour or from the fear of lardrage descending.

When he first started she was constantly having to field questions because he'd disproven the company line, but that has gradually reduced - I think the birthday was the first in quite a long time where he got in first, and that played out splendidly for her. Not. Erk has the brain of a small boiled potato and realistically there should have been countless occasions where he completely fucked over her narrative, just as there were at first. Somehow, she manages to make everyone fall in line, and I can only imagine it's by threatening to sit on them or talk at them. Not sure which is the worse sichoooayshun, booboo.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino