Why does the patriarchy exist?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
Females tend to be promiscuous by nature to vary gene pool, and often would mate with an outsider if no one is looking. All females want to climb the ranks and have their own ranks to boot, separate from male ranking. Chad is alpha, all women like alpha it's just that some don't have enough self esteem to think that Chad would be interested in them. Betas still have sex, don't worry. Some women like betas too. Don't be a beta dood.

Aren't men exactly the same (being promiscuous by nature, want to climb the ranks, have their own ranks)? And no, not all women want Chad. They want Chad if they are raised to be submissive little bitches. Read up on the Amazons , who were an ethnic group where boys and girls were raised equally and women and men led their groups all the same, with women warriors being given the same honors as the male ones. The book tells of a story where the amazonian queen was captured by the greeks, among with many other female warriors, and while they were being shipped Greece the females recovered their weapons, killed all the greeks in the ships, went back to land, survived in the wilderness by tamind semi-domesticated horses and pillaged nearby villages until the people there proposed an alliance. The men wanted to marry them but they only accepted if they could leave and do their own thing, because with these mens' tribes they'd have to be like their women, traditional ones who had children and stayed at home. The Amazonians said they could never live like that. The men accepted, and they went away and formed their own tribe.

D_Tractor

It's not a domino effect, it's a pizza hut effect.
kiwifarms.net
The purpose of the patriarchy is to protect wamen from the natural order of things. Both sexes of almost every other species are equally capable of taking care of themselves in the wild. Not humans. without LE PATRIARCHY human females would be eaten and shat out before they could give birth and the species would have gone extinct.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So modern warfare has fucked with this cycle. Not enough men dying regularly. What are going to be, or already are, the consequences of this?

Civil wars. A large population of dispossesed young men leads to a break down of social order. If they remain unmarried in large numbers you really start to see shit. A major driving force of the Arab Spring was that large numbers of young men had no jobs and as consequence no wives.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
Patriarchy, its rise and dissolution, probably has more to do with larger historical forces playing out than any gender being essentially "better". Patriarchy gradually evolved over thousands of years when humans put down the spear and picked up the scythe. I'm guessing it has to do with the "logistics" of the social dynamics that arose.

With agriculture comes excess food, then private ownership, militias, castes, and the controlling of women's bodies to guarantee a bloodline. Of course this process did not happen over night. It evolved over millennia. The Egyptian woman owned the house and its assets, gradually losing control over millennia. Persian women served as archers and commanders before Islam. Neither were two patriarchies exactly the same. Spartan women formed a domestic army. Athenian women did needlework.

This system began dissolving with the rise of capitalism and the industrial revolution. Rising literacy gave more women access to areas traditionally man's domain. Better technology made men's physical might less relevant. The bourgeoisie defeated the aristocracy, eroding the feudal castes patriarchy was based on. Advances in science made birth control and family planning more of a thing. Naturally, women seized the opportunity to gain more power just as men had seized their opportunity thousands of years ago.

Danger hair women dare blame patriarchy on capitalism when they should profusely kiss the ass of the nearest bourgeois pig. Nevertheless, dialectical materialism marches on. Beyonce and Ani DiFranco will ban bossy and replace patriarchy with liberal feminism only to get massacred by an army of working class antifa troons. Man and woman will cease to exist, and thus the ancient rivalry between thesis and antithesis will finally end. Only then will the transgender polysexual furry communist utopia be achieved.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Leader needs warriors and he needs to reward them. He gives them women. He keeps his men happy and gets more warriors in the future.

Most things can be explained by civilization being founded by warlords that enslaved a bunch of people.

Genderfluid Pirate

kiwifarms.net
Danger hair women dare blame patriarchy on capitalism when they should profusely kiss the ass of the nearest bourgeois pig. Nevertheless, dialectical materialism marches on. Beyonce and Ani DiFranco will ban bossy and replace patriarchy with liberal feminism only to get massacred by an army of working class antifa troons. Man and woman will cease to exist, and thus the ancient rivalry between thesis and antithesis will finally end. Only then will the transgender polysexual furry communist utopia be achieved.

I stopped following after Beyonce. Before that, I agree. It baffles me when feminists claim to be anti capitalism and pro Islam.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
I stopped following after Beyonce. Before that, I agree. It baffles me when feminists claim to be anti capitalism and pro Islam.

I was being sarcastic with all the stuff after Beyonce. I don't blame anyone for not getting the joke since sarcasm is hard to pull off online. The post was my pet theory anyway. Fun speculation.

Yuval Harari goes over conventional patriarchy theories in Sapiens (like men dominating because they are bigger in size or meaner in character) and castes doubt on them all. All sorts of intricate factors are at play, but no one really knows why men are on top.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
Let's go with the Wiki definition of Patriarchy (there is probably a billion other definitions):
Patriarchy is a social system in which men hold primary power and predominate in roles of political leadership, moral authority, social privilege and control of property.
And this doesn't exist at the very least in the western world:
Political power - Women have the same voting power as men, so this doesn't apply. Women are the ones voting in the male politicians.
Moral authority - This runs counter to women raising kids and are primarily teachers. At best you can argue it only applies to religions but those don't have as many followers nowdays.
Social privilage - Women have more social privilage, you need to be retarded to debate that.
Control of property - Also doesn't exist in the last century as women are able to have property the same as men.

So yeah, patriarchy doesn't exist unless you go to shitholes or try to make a very specific definition that ignores every rights women have and every duties men have.

So why does patriarchy exist as a term? Because it's the ultimate shifting of goal posts. In the past feminism tried to argue that women are held back by being disadvantaged rights-wise. But those rights were changed for several decades now, yet women are still a minority in STEM, politics and businesses. So to explain that fact in a way that doesn't admit to basic mentality difference between genders, feminists instead argue that society is at fault and need to be changed, and the fault is this "patriarchy" - a boogieman that can be whatever they want it to be. How can the world overcome the patriarchy? By giving control of society to feminists. Which is a win-win, either feminists have an eternal boogieman that they can bitch at, or they get more political power to mandate changes such as diversity quotas.

DrunkenDozing

Don't wake me up. Being awake is gay.
kiwifarms.net
So modern warfare has fucked with this cycle. Not enough men dying regularly. What are going to be, or already are, the consequences of this?
As for already, incels. Men feeling so rejected by society and its women, without a father figure most likely, no role in a future beyond wage slave and beta buxer. Since men are still shamed by both men and women if they extrude weakness so these dudes often get no help for their diminishing mental health. Add the factor of random women on the internet screeching for his castration and imprisonment because he somehow ruined her life, despite never having met any of these women in real life.

These dudes are lonesome and angry. However they have no glorious war or cause to go off and die for. Even the Gulf War/War on Terror isnt enough as it's not total war and is based on shaky, largely economic reasons, no glory for King and country here. So what does he do? Takes out his anger and resentment by enacting the violence his inner beast wants on random targets. On his terms for once.

Now how will this spiral out? Gang sized violence. Incel men gathering in large groups and harrassing/raping women at large events. You see things like this is certain countries like India and the middle east. Remember that festival in Cologne? It'll be like that, just with more white, asian and black kids doing the molesting. There isnt going to be something ridiculous like a swarm of unwashed men raping every woman they see like locusts but sexual violence, property damage, looting/rioting and domestic bombings will stop being so isolated if you catch my drift.

This is why I'm conflicted by Big Guv or other such large orgs researching incels for terror threats. I cannot say they are wrong to. Of course though, their supposed answers to this problem is to increase funds towards things like overblown bureaucracy and radical feminism, the very things helping to fan the flames of this problem. All in the name of garnering some more power in the here and now.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Cultural evolution. Wolf society rose to the top.

JustFuckinaDude

They have a gas range!
kiwifarms.net
As soon as someone says the word “patriarchy” I automatically know that I can never have any sort of meaningful conversation with them. Feminism may have once been about equality, but it’s not anymore.

On that note, can someone tell me where to redeem my patriarchy card? Having a quarter of my income stolen for the honor of driving 3 hours to babysit my fuck trophy for a weekend twice a month got old real fast.

Ligoskj

Fuck off :)
kiwifarms.net
"Why does the patriarchy exist?"

Have you ever wondered that this question alone would guarantee you an exotic travel to prison if you really lived in a patriarchal society?

Last edited:

#zzz

kiwifarms.net
more and more of them will just end up checking out and either turn to a life of delinquency or say 'fuck it' entirely and retreat into NEETdom. over time, this destabilizes and weakens society greatly, until eventual collapse (unlikely) or foreign takeover (more likely) happens.

I think this is already happening though.

Theresa Corbin CNN.jpg