Why does the patriarchy exist?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

TFT-A9

NICE COCKPIT BRO
kiwifarms.net
Oddly I can't remember the last time I heard any woman say the word "responsibility"
I can, but it was directed at a man and was regarding HIS responsibilities.

Men have responsibilities, women have RIGHTS, misogynist. Responsibilities are for slave underclasses, now be a good boy and go take responsibility for all of women's fuckups.

Idiotron

The last sane person on Earth
kiwifarms.net
The patriarchy exists because of human biology.
In nature, a woman is basically immobile from the 2nd trimester of pregnancy till the kid can walk, at least.
That forces the man to go out and provide during that time.
Over millenia, we've created societies based on that model.

Now however, we live in prosperous and safe times.
That prosperity and safety allows for a gender equal society.
If however, some major catastrophe occurred, I guarantee you that 99% of women would go back to being obedient housewives instantly because it would be either that or working your ass off all day just to be able to survive and that's a man's job.

Homersexual

kiwifarms.net
Patriarchy exists in a strange way. Western women enjoy equal rights and even privileges because men allow it. Men could return womenfolk back into walking fleshlights and kitchen appliances if they wanted to. You just need to look at various formerly "secular" Islamic countries.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Patriarchy is how feminism takes the evils of society and assigns it a gender.

Which is weird because it is generally women who have raised the boys. Blaming men for patriarchy when women have historically been more socially conservative and traditional makes no sense.

During the Spanish War most women were Francoists. Traditional women wanted a paternal autocrat and men smartly dressed in uniforms.