why eating on camera helps me... 9/6/2019 - Day 80 of 100

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
why eating on camera helps me... - 9/6/2019 (The Nightmare Continues - technically Day 80 of 100)
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

- "Today is September 5th!" Too much sun for our poor gorl!

- Fangorling over "Liar" and "Shameless" by Camila Cabello

- "Clearly we are outside, getting some sun" (in case people were confused why they can't see Pillow Mountain in frame)

- Dainty Gorl refuses to show Twinkie Storr because she is pooping, despite all the other times she's shown that.

- "Cars go super slow, like WHAT are you looking at?" (...are you fucking serious, Hamber?)

- Experimenting with the zoom feature, which has apparently never been needed before since she's always zoomed out as far as possible to get just a fraction of Hamber's/Necky's Blobbiness in frame.

"EAT WITH ME" MOOKBONG (feat. SALAD - "the Asian one")
- Hamber had no idea dogs weren't supposed to have Grain-Free diets.
- OITNB "spoiler-free" discussion, but she cried a lot.
- Crying so much she was "gagging for breath" and "couldn't breathe". (If crying is too much exercise for you, YOU MIGHT BE AN AMBERLYNN!)
- "Why do you eat on camera?" *shovels huge forkfull of salad into maw* "When I film 'Eat With Me's or Mook-Bongs, I am more aware of what I'm eating."
- Hamber clearly has no idea of what Portion Control is, because the same amount of food on the plate, whether eaten quickly or slowly, if ENTIRELY EATEN, makes no difference.
- "That's what works for me." (Show us proof that anything is 'working' for you, Hamber, before asking ANYONE to believe that.)
- Claims eating on camera helps her "eat less", but ALSO admits it's food she "was going to be eating anyway"? But then CHANGES to say the AMOUNT she eats in a Mookbong is somehow LESS than she normally would if nobody's watching?

BOOK CLUB!
- "Saga" comic book by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples (she's reading the omnibus/compilations)
- Do y'all really care about her "recommendation" and blathering? Haven't heard of one book she's "read" that didn't get a glowing recommendation.

COMMENT OF THE DAY!
Comment from "SUPER FUN TORRID HAUL!!!!!" (out of 3,684): Ruth Evelyn - "If your dreading doing a try-on haul then just don't do them! nobody asked for it anyways."
Response: "Not true! I get a LOT of people asking for try-on hauls!" (They're just in her INSTAGRAM DMs!) "People do like them! They click on them and they watch them! Whether it's hate or for a good reason or whatever..."
- She dreaded it only because it was HOT and she was TIRED from CLEENEEN.

TL;DR: SKIP, unless you're into watching a cow graze on salad and belch out hot gas that's generally bad for everyone else on the planet.

Blathersnake

kiwifarms.net
I cannot watch this bitch eat. She sounds like a damn cow chewing cud.

But since I know she's reads the farms. Girl, you crazy and you need to stop. I don't have to even watch this video to know that you only eat on camera because it brings in more views than your horrid hauls, so don't with the excuses. The only thing that would bring in more views if you actually did a weigh in where we saw your ass on the scale. ALL of your ass, standing on the industrial scale you had to buy. Trick you played but you do you boo boo but we see you.

kiwifarms.net
It's like that Groundhog Day movie, where every video she throws out is just basically the same fucking video from the day before and nothing new happens. I can't even remember half of the things that were said/done in the video posted today because my brain is tired of being tortured. We have to be close to seeing something big go down (ha), but this journey has just been so goddamn long and slow.

Raw Meat

kiwifarms.net
Response: "Not true! I get a LOT of people asking for try-on hauls!" (They're just in her INSTAGRAM DMs!) "People do like them! They click on them and they watch them! Whether it's hate or for a good reason or whatever..."
As if people actually demanded yet another Torrid try-on haul, it's just a way to churn out pointless content and avoid doing the promised live weigh in or anything involving any degree of effort.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino