why eating on camera helps me... 9/6/2019 - Day 80 of 100

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
What an insane thing to admit, that scraping the crumbs up from a plate of what was it, 16 fake nuggets??? is less than what you were going to eat.
The mind games with this one. Always taking a kernel of truth and spinning it into an all-out lah. What she means is, “I eat less than I would when I’m on camera...and then I turn the camera off and I eat the rest of it.” Good for you, we’re helping you pause for five seconds during your binges! So glad to be a part of your journey :story:

Fleasburger

Fleas on a burger.
kiwifarms.net
Of course she gets her dog facts from speds in the comments.
Her last video, people were trying to tell her grain-free evil. Grain good. Without really knowing about raw diets being the best for dogs, and most of those are low or no grain.. Plus, the breed of the dog and their genetics is more telling than food.

I hope someone slows down and stops to save Twinkie. There's no way she'd be able to run and get her back.

electroconvulsivetherapy

*sobs in dovahzul*
kiwifarms.net
What an insane thing to admit, that scraping the crumbs up from a plate of what was it, 16 fake nuggets??? is less than what you were going to eat.
The mind games with this one. Always taking a kernel of truth and spinning it into an all-out lah. What she means is, “I eat less than I would when I’m on camera...and then I turn the camera off and I eat the rest of it.” Good for you, we’re helping you pause for five seconds during your binges! So glad to be a part of your journey :story:
b-but our gorl would never tell a Lah, its not like she has videos titled "i lah'd again guise" laying around.
niid, she doesnt

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised our gorl is so dedicated to entertain us that she stayed up so late to record & upload. Really makes up for all the time she apologizes in the vlog for making and uploading a lazy vlog.
And people call her lazy *sigh*
View attachment 925454
She showed her apple watch activity graph in her last video. Bitch is awake from 12am to 6am and then goes to sleep and wakes up at 3-4pm everyday. Her sleep schedule is fucked. I wonder how her room mates sleep when this bitch is screeching in the other room at 1am in the night

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Figured I’d share with you guys my Trusty Amberlynn Translation Handbook, since this vid is so full of gaslighting

This helps me = Stop criticizing me for doing this blatantly bad thing

I’m listening to you guys = I’m listening to the little fairies in my head that tell me I look good and to keep eating.

That just makes me laugh = What you’re saying is extremely aggravating to me

Actually/Honestly/Truthfully/Not gonna lie = Lah incoming

This is so good = I need Hardee’s to wash this disgusting taste out of my mouth.

Let me know what you think = La la la la, I can’t hear you

This is so healthy for you = I don’t want to be eating this, therefore it must be healthy.

Love you guys! = Thanks for the shekels!

Chicken Morris

Dayum!
kiwifarms.net
Of course she gets her dog facts from speds in the comments.
Her last video, people were trying to tell her grain-free evil. Grain good. Without really knowing about raw diets being the best for dogs, and most of those are low or no grain.. Plus, the breed of the dog and their genetics is more telling than food.

I hope someone slows down and stops to save Twinkie. There's no way she'd be able to run and get her back.
My vet told me it’s not a grain free diet that’s bad it’s grain free dog food specifically. It’s been linked to canine heart disease and no one knows why so it’s best to just avoid it all together.

PeeAndPooLover69

kiwifarms.net
lmao

she's talking about 'mookbongs' while eating a fucking salad? you can't get more moronic and amberlynn reid than that

and who the hell asks her to do 'try-on hauls'? they must be nuggets of gold burried in a pile of shit if so, all comments just shit on her. oh, let me guess, it's prob the same people that sent her positive dm's after her youtube quit video

boring video overall, nobody cares about twinkie taking a shit that you won't clean up anyways because it's not part of your 'workout'.

Reactions: YOUR MOM

wommart rat

kiwifarms.net
Why does she keep saying stuff "helps her" when it's obvious it doesn't? Like lol she cannot possibly make any choice that will cause a further spiral down... Right?
I believe that eating on camera does help Hambur. It helps her to provide the illusion that she eats salads and is counting calories as is making some kind of effort to get her eating in check. It helps support her narrative that she's "big, but hulthy!" It helps her by giving her something to post when she doesn't have any makeup, torrid tents, or dollar store clutter to post. And, first and foremost, it helps out her pocketbook. We may not be aware of who the feeders circling Hambur are (since there aren't any obvious KarateJoe types, at least from what I've seen), but I'm sure they exist. She one of the most notorious and talked about fatties on youtube, after all.

PeeAndPooLover69

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 925628

How is uploading a ~10 min. video each day challenging yourself? Her bar is so low. At the very least she could show up to a part time job or the gym.
this is the same girl who thinks walking for 2-3 minutes once a day an acomplishment or stepping on the scale for 9 days in a row. dumb and trivial shit everyone who's not physically exceptional can do yet she thinks that for someone her size it's something to brag about.

gorl, those are red flags for you, not fucking reasons to brag

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino