why eating on camera helps me... 9/6/2019 - Day 80 of 100

wommart rat

kiwifarms.net
Agreed. There are so many quick and easy recipes online that even someone who doesn't like cooking can make. And I still can't believe that someone who weighs 600lbs hates cooking. How is food the center of your world, yet you can't be bothered to cook beyond opening a bag or a can? It's her primary interest, yet she doesn't want to learn a thing about it. Mind boggling.
i don't think there are any death fats out there that actually like to cook or appreciate quality food. foodies and chefs can be overweight, but rarely are they super morbidly obese. death fatties are addicted to shitty processed/fast food, the feeling of being stuffed, and convenience items that explode on the palate with sugar and msg, and are consumed rapidly. hambur thinks she's exotic because she luves kentuckified indian food, the kind that's heavy on the cream n' butter, and, of course, comes with big wads of rice. she has a refined palate because she enjoys sushi -- you know, the kind with fried shrimp and spicy mayo. that shit was designed to be sold to americans just like her.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know about y’all but this shit don’t even get me mad anymore. It’s too damn funny to me. Maybe it’s personal bias from dealing with narcs in my own life and being used to the...uuuuhh.. “drama” that they create, but it’s so predictable and so desperate that I can’t not laugh at it. Because when you step back and just watch, you can see it’s just angry adults behaving like toddlers. For those uninitiated to narc behavior, AL is the perfect example. Like a walking “Cluster Bs for Dummies.”

I like to imagine that she gets mad while typing those responses and starts slamming her baby ham fists on the bed in fury. I’m betting she gets winded typing those responses. 🤣

Don’t let her low effort shit get y’all mad. She ain’t worth it. Just embrace the insanity of it all and watch like we’re at the zoo. Watching hippos... specifically this hippo. Because this hippo is Amber

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 925628

How is uploading a ~10 min. video each day challenging yourself? Her bar is so low. At the very least she could show up to a part time job or the gym.
Hold up hold up hold up. Routine every day??? She doesn’t film a video every day or upload every day. She mass films, slices it up and schedules for it to be released in pieces. That’s not a daily routine.
Sorry, I know that doesn’t need to be pointed out but UGHH, gorl please stop with the justification...

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Why does she keep saying "X works for me," does flabwings over here think our eyes are painted on?
Narcissists believe they're the smartest person in the room when in fact they're the dumbest, so yes. It's like a toddler hiding behind a curtain that shows his feet and thinking he's so clever, except he's a toddler, not a thirty year old.

StormsAreScary

kiwifarms.net
In her ideal world, she’d live like an aristocrat and have a personal chef make her any food she desires. Most people have to cook their own food though. Al sees herself as above most people. Like you said, there are many easy recipes for her to follow. The problem with that is for Al, it requires effort and thinking. She doesn’t want to put in any effort or thought unless it’s absolutely necessary (like tricking Becky into driving her to the Cheesecake Factory). If Al was born into riches, her spending and eating habits would be even worse than they are now.
She is like a modern-day dainty Marie Antoinette, nibbling on pastries and cramming her hooves into satin slippers

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net

LavenderLiquor

kiwifarms.net
There's a documentary called "Ben, diary of a heroin addict". He basically filmed and documented the last years of his life before his body finally packed up leading to his early demise. Amber is following suit with astounding gusto.
Thanks for this recommendation. I love watching documentaries like this and usually I enjoy them. That one was absolutely haunting. However, at one point his sister says something that I found strikingly similar to Amber.

She said that she thought Ben decided to film all this stuff because it helped him distance himself from the problem. Like he was watching a movie of someone else's life.

That's basically what Amber has done with youtube. She acts like it's a t.v show and she's just a character. Like this stuff doesn't actually affect her life when the camera is off. But like Ben she's just using it to further her addiction by documenting it.

Ben finally decided to check himself into rehab and died 24 hours later. At some point you just cannot come back and I think it's pretty clear that Amber is quickly reaching the point that if she did actually get help, it wouldn't matter because her body is basically past the point of no return.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. There are so many quick and easy recipes online that even someone who doesn't like cooking can make. And I still can't believe that someone who weighs 600lbs hates cooking. How is food the center of your world, yet you can't be bothered to cook beyond opening a bag or a can? It's her primary interest, yet she doesn't want to learn a thing about it. Mind boggling.
It's not food per se that's her interest. It's consumption. She's also just really uncurious about the world. If she had a replicator from Star Trek, she'd only have it programmed with the Cheesecake Factory menu and never deviate.

so how long until she gets beheaded by guillotine
They'd have to find her neck first.

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
What an insane thing to admit, that scraping the crumbs up from a plate of what was it, 16 fake nuggets??? is less than what you were going to eat.
The mind games with this one. Always taking a kernel of truth and spinning it into an all-out lah. What she means is, “I eat less than I would when I’m on camera...and then I turn the camera off and I eat the rest of it.” Good for you, we’re helping you pause for five seconds during your binges! So glad to be a part of your journey :story:
It's a complete LAH when you consider that every single thing she displays on-camera for eating is THE WHOLE CONTAINER. The entire ring of shrimp. The entire bag of fake-chicken nuggets. Every entire Salad Kit bag. There's no possible way she would be eating MORE of the item were she not on-camera, unless she's got a SECOND entire container off-camera. I completely believe she "eats faster" when doing it mindlessly, in front of the TV/laptop, but that shouldn't matter to CalorieCounteenLynn as it's simply the same number of calorees!

I'm sure "the girl" who is helping her with her BPD told her to keep up the great work on YT and shoveling that food in her face .. it's definitely helping .. speaking of her psychiatrist, are we going to hear anything more about her meds/appointments? or since all that talk was from months ago, do we suspect she quit going?
Oh, she complains on and off about the mood stabilizers and her sleep being affected. That's the only thing her "psychiatrist" does, apparently. Prescribe pills for hastily-"diagnosed" MENTALS. No therapy or progress. Just a visit every few weeks for the ol' pill up and shut up, it seems.

That salad could feed a family of 4. For fucks sake.

View attachment 925695
Yea, that's why the label says Servings Per Container: 4.

Which do we think will happen first? The video starting the new "weight loss doctor / nutritionist shopping saga"? Or a FAILED attempt to weigh herself in a way that even comes close to what people have been HIGHLY REQUESTING in terms of full body and no leaning/tricks?

Concerned Vagino-American

I'll turn your face into a toilet bowl of blood.
kiwifarms.net
Figured I’d share with you guys my Trusty Amberlynn Translation Handbook, since this vid is so full of gaslighting

This helps me = Stop criticizing me for doing this blatantly bad thing

I’m listening to you guys = I’m listening to the little fairies in my head that tell me I look good and to keep eating.

That just makes me laugh = What you’re saying is extremely aggravating to me

Actually/Honestly/Truthfully/Not gonna lie = Lah incoming

This is so good = I need Hardee’s to wash this disgusting taste out of my mouth.

Let me know what you think = La la la la, I can’t hear you

This is so healthy for you = I don’t want to be eating this, therefore it must be healthy.

Love you guys! = Thanks for the shekels!
Hi guise! = I need a thick cock to pound my fat cunt.

...Becky... = ...that moronic hick I'm living with until something better comes along...

This was a highly recommended video = Here's more shit click bait cunt-tent no one wanted to see but fits my re.tarded narrative.

...situation... = I once took on eight cocks in an alley

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
It's a complete LAH when you consider that every single thing she displays on-camera for eating is THE WHOLE CONTAINER. The entire ring of shrimp. The entire bag of fake-chicken nuggets. Every entire Salad Kit bag. There's no possible way she would be eating MORE of the item were she not on-camera, unless she's got a SECOND entire container off-camera. I completely believe she "eats faster" when doing it mindlessly, in front of the TV/laptop, but that shouldn't matter to CalorieCounteenLynn as it's simply the same number of calorees!
I wonder if she means it helps her "eat less" because for the filmed meal she "only" eats 800 calories in salad dressing whereas she'd usually eat 2400 calories in Burger King for the same meal.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised she chews at all. She looks the type to just shovel food directly down her throat using her tongue as some sort of fucked up conveyor belt.
lmao she only "chews" when she has to act all dainty for the camera, gorl.
There are older Mookbawngs still floating around (Circa: Destiny Era, I believe) from before she was quite as notorious and infamous as she is now, and I suppose back then she wasn't quite as concerned with presenting herself as the Prim and Proper Qween of Moderation TM

The Walmart nameless brand microwave "chinese food" mukbang is a great example. She porks down entire XL Jumbo egg rolls like a big mouthed bass.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino