why eating on camera helps me... 9/6/2019 - Day 80 of 100

bev

kiwifarms.net
The best part of this video is how she's trying to imply that her eating on camera is a choice at this point. Everyone knows that eating is the only content she can produce anymore that anyone may find moderately interesting, all thanks to the mukbang genre which needs to be smited from the face of the planet.

She can't walk anywhere, so that cuts out actual vlogs. She can't fit in new clothes other than Torrid, so no interesting hauls. Everything else requires effort or is time she needs to take away from eating, and she'd rather eat than not eat. The less mobile she became, the more food-related videos she's uploaded. I don't think it's a coincidence. Food totally runs her life and she sees nothing wrong with that.

Also, for someone on mood stabilizers, she sure does cry a lot. You're not fooling anyone, Amber. Tears don't make you seem like an uwu delicate flower princess.

Oh, she complains on and off about the mood stabilizers and her sleep being affected. That's the only thing her "psychiatrist" does, apparently. Prescribe pills for hastily-"diagnosed" MENTALS. No therapy or progress. Just a visit every few weeks for the ol' pill up and shut up, it seems.
Unfortunately, this is what psychiatry has come to in many places. Unless you have the money/insurance & good sense to find a competent psychiatrist who wants you to go to therapy in conjunction with seeing them, and who also communicates with said therapist— you end up with this shit. Someone who sees you every 6 weeks, occasionally ups your dosage of one or more meds, and says, “this is fine”. Psychiatrists in rural Kentucky who are willing to take a self-pay patient typically aren’t going to give top of the line care.

dismissfrogs

kiwifarms.net
The mind games with this one. Always taking a kernel of truth and spinning it into an all-out lah. What she means is, “I eat less than I would when I’m on camera...and then I turn the camera off and I eat the rest of it.” Good for you, we’re helping you pause for five seconds during your binges! So glad to be a part of your journey :story:
We might just be able to prevent her choking and dying :optimistic:

Also,
- why is she sad about not completing things? She completes multiple meals a day.
- in her defense, it probably is hard to make a video even be half interesting, every day. especially when your life (that you show) is boring af

Reactions: Gorlax

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, this is what psychiatry has come to in many places. Unless you have the money/insurance & good sense to find a competent psychiatrist who wants you to go to therapy in conjunction with seeing them, and who also communicates with said therapist— you end up with this shit. Someone who sees you every 6 weeks, occasionally ups your dosage of one or more meds, and says, “this is fine”. Psychiatrists in rural Kentucky who are willing to take a self-pay patient typically aren’t going to give top of the line care.
that's not a realistic view tbh. if a psychiatrist refused to see anyone who wasn't also committed to staying in therapy they'd have almost no patients. it's not an issue of "competency" psychiatrists don't have much education or training in therapy because they are medical doctors. if people have clinically diagnosed mental illness they are usually better off being medicated and not having therapy vs not being medicated AND not having therapy. Especially for bipolar disorder and other conditions for which people need antipsychotic medication.

besides what you're saying doesn't even apply to amberlynn because despite muh rural kentucky she DOES have access to a therapist who according to her is in the same program as her psychiatrist.

oasys

one-man polycule
kiwifarms.net
Love my queen of comics.
I really hope Nerdberlynn becomes a saga (no pun intended.)

Reactions: Gorlax

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
Narcissists believe they're the smartest person in the room when in fact they're the dumbest, so yes. It's like a toddler hiding behind a curtain that shows his feet and thinking he's so clever, except he's a toddler, not a thirty year old.
And to make it worse, they believe that if people aren't calling them out, it's because they've fooled them, rather than that those people are just being kind and merciful. They can't fathom someone having an opportunity to rip someone apart and not taking it.

Reactions: mookbongz

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

kiwifarms.net
If she actually would learn to cook, she could make herself a beef stew with carrots, onions and potatoes and portion it out. It would be way more satisfying than a salad. The chances of this are highly unlikely though considering Al believes herself to be a chef extraordinaire.
She even has a crockpot to transfer the browned meat and veg into...but she's lazy and is happy to eat slop and junk food.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
She showed her apple watch activity graph in her last video. Bitch is awake from 12am to 6am and then goes to sleep and wakes up at 3-4pm everyday. Her sleep schedule is fucked. I wonder how her room mates sleep when this bitch is screeching in the other room at 1am in the night
This is why I always believe her "what I eat in a day" videos. She probably does eat just two meals and a snack in the day. She never said "This is what I eat in 24 hours" and I'll bet she's in hog heaven binging in private while everyone is asleep. One reason she can't/won't change her sleep schedule, that would cut into prime binge time.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
I'll bet she's in hog heaven binging in private while everyone is asleep.
The thought of that gives me heartburn. I think she mentioned heartburn before if I'm not mistaken. If so, why the fuck does she keep eating if she knows this is what aggravates it? Oh wait, she's a real-life Darlene Fleischermacher from Dead Rising 3 sans high-speed scooter and giant spork. Once she's off her mood-stabilizer meds, I wouldn't be surprised if she stabbed someone at a buffet with a fork because they took her orange chicken.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
As if people actually demanded yet another Torrid try-on haul, it's just a way to churn out pointless content and avoid doing the promised live weigh in or anything involving any degree of effort.
Now what can you possibly mean by that, gorl? It's not just effort, it's her exercise for the day! Putting on those clothes is exactly like spending an hour lifting at the gym! XD

amberLAH

kiwifarms.net
Once she's off her mood-stabilizer meds, I wouldn't be surprised if she stabbed someone at a buffet with a fork because they took her orange chicken.
It blows my mind that deathfats are able to get psychiatric medication. Their brain is so fucked up from their nutritionally deficient diet, sedentary lifestyle, and abuse of junk food. There is so much messing with their brain, like hormones (fat produces estrogen), sugar highs, and unbelievably high insulin. But sure, let’s add mood stabilizers into the mix.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino