Why have there been fewer muslim terror attacks since Tarrant? -

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
Unless you live in India or the Middle East, even attempted Muslim terror attacks are pretty infrequent anyway. Before Tarrant we still heard about western ones what like, once every three or four months? I know there's some statistic someone can pull off an FBI website saying there have been over 9000 attempted terror attacks in the past two minutes but you rarely hear about it when some Jihadi's car bomb gets towed or they blow up in their basement and people just assume they were making meth until the investigation closes.

Canned Bread

Wow, they have it!
kiwifarms.net
Terrorist attacks in general have honestly become less frequent. I honestly can't think of a single notable terrorist attack that happened in 2019 before Tarrant, and even afterwards there hasn't been many.

I'm honestly not sure what's causing this, but part of me thinks its just due to them getting less media attention (I guess that is the one good thing about the "Orange Man Bad" shit).

Exigent Circumcisions

Greasy trotters on your bodice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You need to back up your supposition with numbers and stats.

You want people to conclude it's because muslims are scared of reprisals or something? Or that terror attacks are happening but being covered up?

Come on lazy ass, do a little legwork if you want to convince anyone of anything.
BOOOOOORING.

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
Terrorist attacks in general have honestly become less frequent. I honestly can't think of a single notable terrorist attack that happened in 2019 before Tarrant, and even afterwards there hasn't been many.
Notre Dame

I call bullshit that was an accident.

It's more a case of them not being reported, like how some of the Christchurch victims apparently had links to extremism conveniently went mostly unreported.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino