Why have there been fewer muslim terror attacks since Tarrant? -

Notre Dame

I call bullshit that was an accident.

It's more a case of them not being reported, like how some of the Christchurch victims apparently had links to extremism conveniently went mostly unreported.
I have contempt for 9/11 conspiracy types, but I believe deep down in my heart that it was an arson, or that the government is at least lying.

They were claiming an accident before the fucking fire was put out. They don't know. They don't want to know.

los pepes

kiwifarms.net
They are still being arrested regularly for plots to join ISIS or blow people up or truck of peace them. The thing is despite all the PC doublespeak about how wonderful and peaceful islam is coming from the government, they actually went pretty hard profiling/wire tapping/infiltrating muslims in the past decade+. In the same way that any gathering of 3 or more white nationalists/anti government/sovcits at least 2 of them will be FBI informants, any muslim that uses electronics to research/communicate about jihad is going to be put on a watchlist and monitored until they do enough for federal terrorism charges to be stacked, or approached by a sympathetic figure online that is going to conveniently nudge them toward activities that will get a nice bunch of federal terrorism charges stacked on them.

The (((establishment))) is terrified of nationalism ascendant at the ballot box and understand that regular muslim attacks are one of the biggest drivers of that success. So they continue the religion of peace platitudes publicly but privately profile the shit out of every muslim male between 15 and 40 with their intelligence services.

The OP is guilty of the "Begging the question" fallacy, in that it makes an unsupported assertion that there have, in fact, been fewer muslim attacks since tarrant.

Also, the assertion itself isn't valid because you neglected to mention "fewer muslim attacks since tarrant" than what? Ever? On average?

There have definitely been fewer muslim terror attacks since brendan tarrant than before him because there's been less than a year of time after him, but all of human civilization before him.

Fewer on average? Than when? Before islam existed there were 0 muslim terror attacks. There have been more than 0 after tarrant.

So your question is literally impossible to answer because it's missing elements.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Adding to what corbin said, OP are you referring to just in the West? Do you consider Muslims fucking over other Muslims in the Middle East and Africa to be Muslim terror attacks? Your question is way too broad.

Lemmingwise

Welcome home
kiwifarms.net
Also, the assertion itself isn't valid because you neglected to mention "fewer muslim attacks since tarrant" than what? Ever? On average?
Since your bit of a clash with the moderators you seem to have become overly literal, Dallas Multipass. Don't confine yourself solely to the literal side of your brain. I liked you better before, but I guess that's up to you.

If it helps you parse it, read it as "fewer per picosecond"

I didn't intend it as some kind of elaborate mindgame to make people think I was right in begging the question, if people had the opposite idea (that there have been more), that's fine too. I was just curious to get some other thoughts on it, for which I say thank you all.

They are still being arrested regularly for plots to join ISIS or blow people up or truck of peace them. The thing is despite all the PC doublespeak about how wonderful and peaceful islam is coming from the government, they actually went pretty hard profiling/wire tapping/infiltrating muslims in the past decade+. In the same way that any gathering of 3 or more white nationalists/anti government/sovcits at least 2 of them will be FBI informants, any muslim that uses electronics to research/communicate about jihad is going to be put on a watchlist and monitored until they do enough for federal terrorism charges to be stacked, or approached by a sympathetic figure online that is going to conveniently nudge them toward activities that will get a nice bunch of federal terrorism charges stacked on them.

The (((establishment))) is terrified of nationalism ascendant at the ballot box and understand that regular muslim attacks are one of the biggest drivers of that success. So they continue the religion of peace platitudes publicly but privately profile the shit out of every muslim male between 15 and 40 with their intelligence services.
When elected officials work overtime to make things safer by spying on muslims only because otherwise people would vote them out otherwise, is that democracy working?

Reactions: SmallTalk201

Rancid Flid

Wah di bumboclaat ?
kiwifarms.net
There may have been fewer terror attacks but that's just in the West really, terror attacks by Islamists are a daily event in many countries around the world.

Europe is still under a Jihad of mass immigration, sex crime, violence, drugs, organised crime, the threat of violence or terror if demanda aren't met... even Sharia in some areas.... it's all "terrorism" in a way. An invasion even ?

Muhammed, using the various spellings, is now the most popular baby boys name in England & Wales. It's a waiting game & a numbers game now really. Perhaps there's less need for terror attacks if the Islamists think parts of the West can be easily taken without much violence or effort involved ?

N.B. The word Islamophobia, whatever it really represents, if anything, has now been officially defined as meaning ‘Wrong Thought’ by virtually all vote-whoring Globalist politicians and their enforcement arms in the UK and Europe. Very soon it will become a ‘Thought Crime’ even to think of speaking truth about Islam, and offenders will no doubt be severely punished. Our days are numbered if we fail to put a stop to this suicidal nonsense post-haste.
The Power of Newspeak and the Nascence of its Illegitimate Spawn Islamophobia

Last edited:

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
Islamic terrorist attacks had been drying up in the west already some time before Tarrant did his foul deed. Main reason for this seems to be the defeat of ISIS, as it was either the direct instigator of the majority of terror attacks we have seen in the past few years, or at least worked as an inspiration for lone crazies. Other major terror organizations are either quite badly mauled(Taleban/Al-Qaida), or very specific to some geographical region like Boko Haram, or not really interested in doing terrorism in the west like Hizbollah.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Why have there been fewer Muslim terror attacks since Tarrant?
Because you touch yourself at night.

But on a more serious note, I think it has nothing at all to do with Tarrant and everything to do with the collapse of ISIS in 2017-2018.

A lot of the Islamic terrorist attacks in Europe were done by either ISIS sleeper agents or at the very least, lone wolf types who were ISIS sympathizers.

Hell, we know for a fact that the San Bernadino and Pulse Nightclub attacks were done by lone wolfs who voiced support of ISIS online (and may have been radicalized by them prior to that)

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
America and the west stopped funding “moderate rebels” once Blormphe got into office and what a coincidence, terrorism dried up shortly after that.

raymond

kiwifarms.net
Islamic terrorists realized there's no point anymore since we're shooting ourselves up every week anyways.

MelloYello

kiwifarms.net
ISIS has been the primary source of terror plots in recent years, and they're in a pretty poor shape right now.

The real question is: Why was ISIS allowed to prosper during Obama's presidency?

nonvir_1984

Never amount to anything! And they were right.
kiwifarms.net
I saw somewhere that attacks in those countries usualyl referred to as "the West" have been declining; can't lay my hands on it. It is also true that law enforcement in those countries is getting better at nailing the creeps before they run amok. And it may be there aspiring martyrs have had a think and realised that the virgins they get may not be what they want:
1565100790677.png

• Winner
Reactions: Syaoran Li
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino