why i haven't been uploading weigh in day 001 - MUH MENTALZ - 04/21/2021

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, this video took 15 minutes to film AND edit.

What is she doing in the days she doesn't upload? Just spend the entire day sleeping, laying in bed, watching Netflix, eating, ordering Becky around?
Eating, napping, bellowing at Becky for more food, perhaps scratching at a few folds of fat in search of missing crumbs and pet funk, reading menus online as she decides what to order next while puckering her lips at a mirror at what a dainty soul she is even though she can barely roll out of bed these days. It's a hard life being our gorl, she's practically a zoo animal at this point only not at all cute or interesting.

Mesh Gear Fox

What were once vices are now habits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm no doctor but she probably has non alcoholic fatty liver disease
Somewhat recently she said on IG that her doctor diagnosed her with fatty liver disease. I've suspected it for some time, based on the jaundice, so it was nice to finally have confirmation from her. Of course she'll ignore it like all her other problems, but it's always funny to see her pick up new fat-related diseases.

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2021
kiwifarms.net
Excuse you haydurs! Amber is very busy learning the new songs and dances on Tiktok so she can blast her social anxieties to the world. Trying to get featured on the trending page of a teenage website is the new cure for depression don’t you know? Dancing, hair flicking and badly lip-synching to a laughing audience of millions is what every gorl who cries and hates herself does on the daily.

She must think we’re stupid.

Bubblez McGee

I like liquor and whores
kiwifarms.net
Amber: "Everybody expects me to come on here and be all put together."

Literally NOBODY expects that from you, you 600lb sack of narcissism and delusion. People expect to see your face slathered in a ton of make up that you applied with all the ability of a blind sharp shooter and they expect to see your hair plopped on top of your head in a coiled, turd-shaped bun or hanging loosely in long, greasy strands around your blotchy, bloated face. None of those things come even close to being what any rational person would think of as being "put together"... unless you mean it similar to how Dr Frankenstein created a monster when he put together a collection of disinterred corpse parts.

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
Amber: "Everybody expects me to come on here and be all put together."

Literally NOBODY expects that from you, you 600lb sack of narcissism and delusion. People expect to see your face slathered in a ton of make up that you applied with all the ability of a blind sharp shooter and they expect to see your hair plopped on top of your head in a coiled, turd-shaped bun or hanging loosely in long, greasy strands around your blotchy, bloated face. None of those things come even close to being what any rational person would think of as being "put together"... unless you mean it similar to how Dr Frankenstein created a monster when he put together a collection of disinterred corpse parts.
If she WAS put together, none of us would watch her and feel better about ourselves and our daily struggles.

For example, my commute home was stressful but it's OK because I FIT on train seats, I can stand for hours at a time, I don't get winded or struggle walking from the train station to my house and I am not a hideous, freak show that smells like old cheese.

It's the little things.... or perhaps the enormous things.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone done a count of how many "Day 001"s hamber has tried now?
I'm not sure they have numbers that go that high, either that or that's where the 544 came from.

Honestly, trying to do something everyday would be really good for her if she could keep it up. In 2020 I made a resolution to work on a project daily. Didn't have to be perfect, but I had to touch it every day. Huge improvement over the course of a year, even though I missed a few days. Where would amberlynn be if she actually dieted or exercised every day for a year?