WHY I WONT WEIGH IN + COOKING FRESH SALMON FIRST TIME - (11/24/2019)

classtrash

kiwifarms.net
I’m probably late but did anyone else catch her say that wasabi was in the “guest room” during comment of the day? What is she referring to by guest room?
There are three bedrooms, two baths, kitchen, living room, dining room, den, garage/laundry room in that house. The third unused bedroom is located behind the wall to the right when you walk in through the front door (where the Miley Cyrus poster is). All three bedrooms and one bathroom are located in that little hallway. Eric and Ricky's room obviously has two doors. One leading to the kitchen and one to the hallway.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
kiwifarms.net
There are three bedrooms, two baths, kitchen, living room, dining room, den, garage/laundry room in that house. The third unused bedroom is located behind the wall to the right when you walk in through the front door (where the Miley Cyrus poster is). All three bedrooms and one bathroom are located in that little hallway. Eric and Ricky's room obviously has two doors. One leading to the kitchen and one to the hallway.
Thanks for that explanation. The layout of the Kentucky Fag Shack is still difficult to wrap my brain around.

Peetz's Bank Account

"i just want to eat and talk about farts"
kiwifarms.net
Leave it to Albert to ruin a delicious $47 piece of fresh salmon by dumping shitty Dollar general seasonings on it like a lazy pig. It pains me to see someone who isn't willing to spend 15 extra minutes squeezing lemons and chopping some fresh herbs and garlic, who won't even touch the salmon with her bare hands (although that's probably best for anyone who has to eat it) and who won't spend her 10 k a MoNtH on a $10 bottle of olive oil :stress:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
OK, I just watched the entire thing and want to shoot myself, BUT...the problem with pathological liars is that eventually, they wind up tangled up in their own lies. We all know Big Al reached that point long ago. But in this vid, she's supposedly cooking sah-MAN for the first time. In the last vid, she whined about "LOOK-een for fresh sah-MANNN?" but not being able to find any while scooting through the frozen foods, pawing everything and giving tips for busy folks (much like herself), and claimed in that vid during comment of the day to prefer the way she made it.

TL;DR: she a LAH. As usual.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I personally loathe grocery shopping and putting away groceries, the fact that people watch videos of big Al doing these boring af activities never ceases to amaze me.

How empty is your life if you want to watch morbidly obese people put away groceries???

Thumb is under Amber’s thumb just as planned. No job, her health in steep decline since adopting the Big Al lifestyle, all her income and bills depends on Hamber, etc... She probably wants to leave but her only option is moving back in with Porma and creepy fake-step dad. At least for now Hamber is preferable to mom. Becky deserves this.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
When is Hambeast walking so much and doing so much?? Have I blacked out during this house bound era???? She rarely leaves the house, if she does she mostly stays in the car. She doesn't vlog any of these "excursions", when "friends" come over or they go out to eat; she doesn't vlog at all. She still uses the scootypuff at Walmart and Kroger. She sat on the couches at Goodwill instead of walking around; Lord only know if she brought home fleas from that couch.

Also her "friends coming over situation" was that just Destiny and Dana?? Why so much food for four people!?‽

Serial Grapist

🎅🏼🍇
kiwifarms.net
What is all this about her being sued?
Somebody on Reddit posted court records to show that “Amber Lynn Reid” had two outstanding cases. One civil case and one misdemeanour. Us Kiwis did a little digging and discovered that the misdemeanour case was not related to our gorl because it is related to a 2001 charge when our gorl was only 10 and not living in Kentucky.
The second case, (from 2019) which is a civil case from “Southeastern Emergency Physicians” appears to be a suit regarding unpaid medical bills... Which we believe may be linked to our dainty 600lb Amberlynn.

50836F86-38B4-4089-A43A-13D71D198A2B.png

Last edited:

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LMAO, frozen dinners to replace fast food. Woman, they're just as bad and "have a lot of sodiums".
If she ate 5 Lean Cuisine or Healthy Choice meals a day and nothing else her weight would plummet dramatically.

When is Hambeast walking so much and doing so much?? Have I blacked out during this house bound era???? She rarely leaves the house, if she does she mostly stays in the car. She doesn't vlog any of these "excursions", when "friends" come over or they go out to eat; she doesn't vlog at all.
Don't you know? She's out living her best life, living in the moment, vlogging doesn't occur to her when she's having such a blast.

Or, more likely, she's lying. It's like a repeat from last year when she pretended to have secret friends.
friends.png

Lol, no one watched that because it never happened. Amber just said it happened.
I think she was referring to her grocery haul video from July 15th.

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
I personally loathe grocery shopping and putting away groceries, the fact that people watch videos of big Al doing these boring af activities never ceases to amaze me.
Lol, no one watched that because it never happened. Amber just said it happened.

Thumb is under Amber’s thumb just as planned. No job, her health in steep decline since adopting the Big Al lifestyle, all her income and bills depends on Hamber, etc... She probably wants to leave but her only option is moving back in with Porma and creepy fake-step dad. At least for now Hamber is preferable to mom. Becky deserves this.
While Beggy deserves her curse of everyday mundane miseries as the servant to a rapacious slug, it's interesting to see her quiet rebellion. She's lost weight, she got a decent haircut in defiance of Amber's attempt to shame her into remaining slovenly, she's taken control of her diet and is refusing to eat Amber's slop.

I don't really care that these are positive outcomes for Becky, I care that Amber has lost her total control of her, and that's got to burn.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
I don't really care that these are positive outcomes for Becky, I care that Amber has lost her total control of her, and that's got to burn
Beggy knows that beetus and COPPA are coming for the Albert Gravy Train
She took some good advice from her fupa buddy, Dusty, and is getting her shit together so she can make her great escape

She knows damn well at that point Albert will be 100% bedbound without a servant and unable to chase her, and her internet """""fame"""" will no longer exist, so she can slip into the nothingness of Kentucky with all of the treasures she can fit in the Hyundai

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino