WHY I WONT WEIGH IN + COOKING FRESH SALMON FIRST TIME - (11/24/2019)

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Whether health-related or through sheer force of will, it's pretty obvious Becky has lost weight. Amber's lost nothing except eyebrows and IQ points. You know, the BEST liars can at least weave a little truth into their statements to make them more believable. This pig hasn't lost a ounce. She could barely lumber through her kitchen in the last vlog. Her false pride over every mundane task makes it so much worse. It's not even real pride. Even her pride is a lie.

If you're going to pathologically lie about all the boring minutiae of your life, at least try to spice it up. No one's impressed that you folded laundry today, bitch. Tell us about that time you reached the summit of Everest without the aid of oxygen, shoes or 25 Sherpas.

Can't wait to hear about her next adventure of applying soap AND water to her face!
Becky is so stupid, is so obvious that she lost weight due to diabetes, and when it reaches that point is not good news, scared her to improve her diet for 1 week and now she is back to pizza and all the usual crap, anything, she can just get a shot of insulin, so why bother, and that's my friends is how the stupid fatties lost their toes, legs, fuck their kidneys and get blind.
If you have type 2 diabetes, your body doesn’t use insulin effectively, and can’t transport the glucose to the cells. Instead, it builds up in the blood.
When the glucose doesn’t arrive in your cells, your body thinks it’s starving and finds a way to compensate. It creates energy by burning fat and muscle at a rapid pace. This causes unexplained weight loss.
Your kidneys also begin working overtime to eliminate the excess sugars in the blood. This uses additional energy and can cause damage to the kidneys.
So, now Wasabi is locked in the "guest room" because Hambo is having allergy, is that the new shit room?
The fags and their dogs are officially confined to their one bedroom... lol, muppets.

Last edited:

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky is so stupid, is so obvious that she lost weight due to diabetes, and when it reaches that point is not good news, scared her to improve her diet for 1 week and now she is back to pizza and all the usual crap, anything, she can just get a shot of insulin, so why bother, and that's my friends is why the stupid fatties lost their toes, legs, fuck their kidneys and get blind.
I thought Becky had to change her diet because of kidney problems from her high blood pressure. She's diabetic now?

Imagine getting the beetus before Amber. That's gotta sting!

Angel Baby Firefly

now cluster free!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everytime she tries to cook I'm amazed at her lack of guidance. She's obviously never had anyone show her how to do anything regarding cooking... even for SIMPLE recipes. Jeeeez, just look up a recipe and follow it. What's the worst that could happen? She might make a great meal and feel genuinely good about herself?

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
I thought Becky had to change her diet because of kidney problems from her high blood pressure. She's diabetic now?

Imagine getting the beetus before Amber. That's gotta sting!
Becky's mother has diabetes and isn't even that fat, so it runs in the family.
That time Hambo asked Necky how was she losing weight and she couldn't even explain why (clearly nothing had change in her diet)... said it all to me.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What causes this? Malnutrition? Beetus?
Could be malnutrition or a thyroid problem.

Becky's mother has diabetes and isn't even that fat, so it runs in the family.
That time Hambo asked Necky how was she losing weight and she couldn't even explain why (clearly nothing had change in her diet)... said it all to me.
Are you referring to the video about how she lost 40 lbs? She said she cut out soda (so liquid calories) and had started eating better. Or are you referring to something else?

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Could be malnutrition or a thyroid problem.

Are you referring to the video about how she lost 40 lbs? She said she cut out soda (so liquid calories) and had started eating better. Or are you referring to something else?

View attachment 1024330
Yeah, she clearly doesn't know what is happening and is just "guessing", what eating better? Necky just eats carbs and sugar or carbs and fat... she hates all fruits and veggies.
Even Hambo ( the queen of nutrition) seemed confused and was trying to "guess" with her... lol

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, she clearly doesn't know what is happening and is just "guessing", what eating better? Necky just eats carbs and sugar or carbs and fat... she hates all fruits and veggies.
Even Hambo ( the queen of nutrition) seemed confused and was trying to "guess" with her... lol
Yeah, they don't seem to understand that those liquid calories actually matter. I've known a couple people who lost a lot of weight by doing nothing different other than cutting out soda. It really adds up.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
I would say so - common enough for partners to have varying tastes in food. A bit of thought & practice & 2 fairly differently meals can be created starting from a common base - pasta being a great example. I'm not surprised AL doesn't think of doing that for her partner - the only 1 in that relationship that carries her share of the load & then some. I do wonder how it is that AL hasn't managed to push off all cooking chores to Becky.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
It's redundant to say amber is a pos, but amber is a pos. When you live with your partner, don't you usually make meals with them and eat with them? She could have sauteed the broccoli, caul-eeee-flower and onions on the side and added it to her portions.
Hey, it's COLLIE-flower. You have to pronunciate it with quickness.

(Unlike all the other long, drawn-out "eeen" she insists on that make me want to jab knives in my ears.)

Rest of y'all cracking me up with that whole partners cooking/eating together stuff. Who do you think these two are, Ricky and Eric?

I just noticed in someone's react that she's wearing the same clothes the night of the SociaLynn friend moment/situation and the next day. Guess she never did put away all that laundry and couldn't be bothered to dig something out of the pile to wear.

kiwifarms.net
I think she said she only lost 7 pounds...imagine losing 7 pounds and being proud of yourself for putting away your own groceries. She said she fasted for 18 or so hours (lying or sleeping?) did she lose those 7 pounds from fasting for a day? If she kept eating less she'd lose 7 pounds every week.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last time she lost weight she admitted that it only happened because muh lymphadema was terrifying her. So even if she is losing weight--and it really doesn't look like she is but who knows--it's only because she's once again terrified of something else health related (or lymphadema, again)

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I think she said she only lost 7 pounds...imagine losing 7 pounds and being proud of yourself for putting away your own groceries. She said she fasted for 18 or so hours (lying or sleeping?) did she lose those 7 pounds from fasting for a day? If she kept eating less she'd lose 7 pounds every week.
7lbs would be something to take at least a little pride in, were she the size of a normal fucking human. But she realistically would burn 1lb worth of calories lifting that thing she calls an arm.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
The last time she lost weight she admitted that it only happened because muh lymphadema was terrifying her. So even if she is losing weight--and it really doesn't look like she is but who knows--it's only because she's once again terrified of something else health related (or lymphadema, again)
And it won't last. She'll go from being devastated about some new medical scare to just accepting it as the new normal. Everyone dies, lol. Pass the Reese's.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino