WHY I WONT WEIGH IN + COOKING FRESH SALMON FIRST TIME - (11/24/2019)

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
The last time she lost weight she admitted that it only happened because muh lymphadema was terrifying her. So even if she is losing weight--and it really doesn't look like she is but who knows--it's only because she's once again terrified of something else health related (or lymphadema, again)
I think when she went to the ER with her latest fat induced mystery illness, she was bluntly told in no uncertain terms that she's going to die before 30 and her blood sugar pegged out the glucose meter.

Amber usually starts blubbering when she sees the doctor as a tactic to make them not tell her in no uncertain terms that she's going to be dead before 30, and that it's all reversible- there there little fragile fatty.

This has slipped through the cracks so far, but she said that she's going to follow up with her doctor -you know, the one she ghosted- BUT, her doctor who was omg so awesome has moved and she needs to find a new one.

Yeah, she got the Jesus scared out of her this time. It won't last, though. It willn't! It never does.

disintegration

Irish Wristwatch
kiwifarms.net
Big Al the "wridur" should know that "show, don't tell" outta go for videos too...pathological liars are gonna pathologically lie. Love the "fasted for 20 hours" bullshit---bitch WHEN?
I feel like she lies and put on these shows of progress when the severity of her predicament pokes through her hardened sweaty, weeping shell. Not that she actually does these things, it's like she thinks that if she gets one viewer to believe it, she'll believe it and her anxiety is abated for the moment.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can we really call that ugly backpack a Vuitton knock-off? The monogram design isn’t even close to correct (the LV was missing for the first problem) and they never made that style. If you want to be a rètard you can get a knock-off bag that is pretty close to real...but that wasn’t it. It was hideous and the only person it could fool is a Trailor Park Kentucky hick. Agree with the person who said it probably stinks too. But, clearly so did she in the same clothes for days.

I’m confused by this video. It was three days, right? So she wore the same thing 3 days in a row.

Day 1 she showed us her outfit and how she ruins a family-sized piece of fish. Day 2 she had a party with salami and cheese, wearing the same dress, and Day 3 she said she hadn’t eaten for 20 hours and was having pasta for lunch in same dress...I couldn’t see the clock in the kitchen to tell what time lunch was, but it looked like ten pm? Even she wouldn’t call that lunch, right? (I was probably wrong about the time though).

Does she sleep in these clothes that she seems to wear everyday? She must, she has enough clothes piled up to change, even if she doesn’t shower (and we know she doesn’t.)

I completely agree that her last ER visit put the fear of God in her. But the fear will fade, it always does, and the desire for pints of Ben and Jerry’s will take over.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I feel like she lies and put on these shows of progress when the severity of her predicament pokes through her hardened sweaty, weeping shell. Not that she actually does these things, it's like she thinks that if she gets one viewer to believe it, she'll believe it and her anxiety is abated for the moment.
You've really hit the nail on the head. AL has one strategy for dealing with uncomfortable or unpleasant situations -- and that's to lie, whine, cry, and deny. If she can manipulate whoever is confronting her into letting her off the hook -- whether they actually believe her or just don't want to deal with her fucking BPD or whatever -- then the situation is resolved. In fact, the situation practically never happened.

Foster parents questioning you about missing cookies? Temper tantrum about how they're just blaming you because you're fat and they don't love you. People picking on you for being fat? Insist you're on a diet and show yourself buying lettuce. Torrid clothes too small? You happen to like tight clothes -- and how dare people try to tell you they know better than you about your own body? Keep it up. The detractors will give up eventually.

So welcome to her entire YouTube career. Telling people you're doing a thing is as good as doing the thing. Tell your doctor you're losing weight. Tell your haydurs you're healthy. Be reasonable about it, or be a cunt about it, or be a victim about it, but just keep insisting that you're tryeeen your best until people stop saying you're not. That will make the big scary diagnosis go away.

And when it doesn't work, and when the effort of pretending it's working gets to be too much, just accept it and pretend it's no big deal anyway. Continue on doing exactly what you want to do without taking any responsibility or making any actual effort to steer your life in a better direction. You didn't need that mobility anyway. And insulin shots will take care of the rest.
Can we really call that ugly backpack a Vuitton knock-off? The monogram design isn’t even close to correct (the LV was missing for the first problem) and they never made that style. If you want to be a rètard you can get a knock-off bag that is pretty close to real...but that wasn’t it. It was hideous and the only person it could fool is a Trailor Park Kentucky hick. Agree with the person who said it probably stinks too. But, clearly so did she in the same clothes for days.

I’m confused by this video. It was three days, right? So she wore the same thing 3 days in a row.

Day 1 she showed us her outfit and how she ruins a family-sized piece of fish. Day 2 she had a party with salami and cheese, wearing the same dress, and Day 3 she said she hadn’t eaten for 20 hours and was having pasta for lunch in same dress...I couldn’t see the clock in the kitchen to tell what time lunch was, but it looked like ten pm? Even she wouldn’t call that lunch, right? (I was probably wrong about the time though).

Does she sleep in these clothes that she seems to wear everyday? She must, she has enough clothes piled up to change, even if she doesn’t shower (and we know she doesn’t.)

I completely agree that her last ER visit put the fear of God in her. But the fear will fade, it always does, and the desire for pints of Ben and Jerry’s will take over.
The clock said ten to eight during her pasta lunch.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net

Perhaps it got through her toddler-brain that dying means no more eating and torrid hauls.

We know Albert is slow in the cognitive function department, so she may just have put the pieces together that dying = no longer here.

I legitimately think she is that stupid.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
You've really hit the nail on the head. AL has one strategy for dealing with uncomfortable or unpleasant situations -- and that's to lie, whine, cry, and deny. If she can manipulate whoever is confronting her into letting her off the hook -- whether they actually believe her or just don't want to deal with her fucking BPD or whatever -- then the situation is resolved. In fact, the situation practically never happened.

Foster parents questioning you about missing cookies? Temper tantrum about how they're just blaming you because you're fat and they don't love you. People picking on you for being fat? Insist you're on a diet and show yourself buying lettuce. Torrid clothes too small? You happen to like tight clothes -- and how dare people try to tell you they know better than you about your own body? Keep it up. The detractors will give up eventually.
"All YOUR fault, haydurs." Sniff.

So welcome to her entire YouTube career. Telling people you're doing a thing is as good as doing the thing. Tell your doctor you're losing weight. Tell your haydurs you're healthy. Be reasonable about it, or be a cunt about it, or be a victim about it, but just keep insisting that you're tryeeen your best until people stop saying you're not. That will make the big scary diagnosis go away.
This particular psychological phenomenon is not restricted to fatass here. It's the same for people who say they want to run a marathon or write a book or whatever. They get asspats and support, and it's just like doing whatever it is, and they never quite seem to get around to doing it because they've been sated with said asspats and support. But I have to say, she does take it to new levels. Like Mt. Everest levels. It's amazing.

And when it doesn't work, and when the effort of pretending it's working gets to be too much, just accept it and pretend it's no big deal anyway. Continue on doing exactly what you want to do without taking any responsibility or making any actual effort to steer your life in a better direction. You didn't need that mobility anyway. And insulin shots will take care of the rest.

The clock said ten to eight during her pasta lunch.
I am Jack's complete anticipation of the next part of Big Al's cycle.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I think she reached just under the 600 lb mark (598?) and is now trying to get down to around 555 - 565 without anyone knowing how close she was to the big 6-0-0. It's possible they didn't even weigh her at the hospital because she told them she was over 570 and they probably just accepted it as fact provided they could determine a correct dosage for medications. That means even Becky wouldn't know how much she actually weighed at that point.

My guess is that she will make a huge fuss if she gets below 560 and be sthuper proud of herself for losing some weight, because by my calculations she would have actually lost close to 40 pounds ....but here's the kicker - she will only be able to admit to losing 12 pounds because she has stated that her highest ever weight was 572 LB. That's actually pretty funny when you think about it.

Of course, this is just purely speculation because we all know she isn't going to lose any weight.

Mesh Gear Fox

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's possible they didn't even weigh her at the hospital because she told them she was over 570 and they probably just accepted it as fact provided they could determine a correct dosage for medications.
No way. They would have to get an accurate weight for her. It's important because some medications are weight-based. At least in the ER we always weigh every patient. Death fat patients are notoriously unreliable historians and always lie about their girth.

I completely agree she's pretty damn close to or over 600 and is desperately trying to lose.

classtrash

kiwifarms.net
I hate myself more because I still don't understand and yet am unable to let this go. This house's layout (and my inability to visualize it) bothers me waaaaaaaay more than it should.

Please help me.View attachment 1024892
Can you put some labels in there? And indicate the position of the fireplace?

edit: double image somehow
amberlands.jpg
amberhouse.PNG

edit: moved it over to general, too. This is an OT in OT in another OT.

Last edited:

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
You'd think our wridur would use one of her umpteen billion journals to write her lies in so she could keep them straight.

Except that's effort. And it would take her hands away from the tasks of randomly pawing at shit and shoveling food into her maw.
she's a narc, they're so self centered they expect everyone to believe everything they say, no matter how contradictory.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I think she reached just under the 600 lb mark (598?) and is now trying to get down to around 555 - 565 without anyone knowing how close she was to the big 6-0-0. It's possible they didn't even weigh her at the hospital because she told them she was over 570 and they probably just accepted it as fact provided they could determine a correct dosage for medications. That means even Becky wouldn't know how much she actually weighed at that point.

My guess is that she will make a huge fuss if she gets below 560 and be sthuper proud of herself for losing some weight, because by my calculations she would have actually lost close to 40 pounds ....but here's the kicker - she will only be able to admit to losing 12 pounds because she has stated that her highest ever weight was 572 LB. That's actually pretty funny when you think about it.

Of course, this is just purely speculation because we all know she isn't going to lose any weight.
I wouldn’t put it past AOne bit to admit to having been over 600 just to gloat about a small weight loss. In one breath she can pander to the haydurs while gloating to them at the same time.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn’t put it past AOne bit to admit to having been over 600 just to gloat about a small weight loss. In one breath she can pander to the haydurs while gloating to them at the same time.
In January she was 570-580, there's no fucking way she's not any less than 600 come December. ETA we all know her level of self control, I'd think it's safe to say she hit 600 in July and is at least 610 now. The only way she'd lose weight is excessive laxative abuse.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino