Why is anyone allowed to post in Lolcows? - Especially new users?

moseph.jartelli

Thank U for Cocktail Pep.
kiwifarms.net
While hilarious, I've noticed an uptick of new users posting bullshit threads in Lolcows as opposed to having to post in Prospering Grounds first. Seems Lolcows would be for 'approved' threads at this point and PG would function as a 'triage' of sorts.

moseph.jartelli

kiwifarms.net
Makes sense. Seems like it would be up to OP or some type of vote system to bring it to mods attention. Either way, seems pointless to have PG if I can laugh at retard posts in Lolcows anyway. And I do like retard posts.

• Agree
Reactions: bookiedookie

Cilleystring

"Taylor Swift will soon be my maid servant"
kiwifarms.net
Have users that have joined this year been more autistic than new users in previous years? I know I've seen a lot of 'wtf is this' kind of posts that have been from 2020 accounts, but its hard to say whether its an increase in autism or if its just how new users always are before getting accustomed to the site.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: moseph.jartelli

moseph.jartelli

kiwifarms.net
Have users that have joined this year been more autistic than new users in previous years? I know I've seen a lot of 'wtf is this' kind of posts that have been from 2020 accounts, but its hard to say whether its an increase in autism or if its just how new users always are before getting accustomed to the site.
Perhaps the new user base is increasing, so naturally more tards will be in it. I've just noticed a lot more stupid new threads in Lolcows it seems. But it could just be anecdotal.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Cilleystring
Tags
None