why is every rapping artist little?

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Cats

kiwifarms.net
little.png
(Pictured: a selection of little rappists. there are thousands and thousands more just like this)

I have noticed that every rapping artist seems to be little. Why? There are some big ones, but I have noticed that those are all obese, and I believe if they weren't they would be little. the vast majority are little. One of them is even named "little baby". I have never seen a famous rapping artist in person, so I have never inspected or studied their features to look for irregularities from the average person. Can someone who has please explain this to me? what causes most rappists to be little?

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Makes people think of them as small time acts. Helps keep people immersed in the idea that they're listening to an independent artist when in reality they'll listening to someone who has already/or definitely will sell their soul for a record deal and doesn't even write their own songs anymore.

Sex Cannon Lupa

kiwifarms.net
I remember reading somewhere that Lil rappers specialize in some subset of shitty rapping, but I literally cannot retain goofy information like that so maybe I dreamt it.