Why is everybody here so rude? -

mqoznwuhd

kiwifarms.net
I'm new here (so don't yell at me if I posted in the wrong forum pls) and I was just reading through some threads but aren't people taking it too far by calling each other r*tard, f*g, and other derogatory terms? I get that we can say whatever we want here but shouldn't there be a limit? Can I just tell people to kill themselves, be racist/homophobic or make jokes about rape and abuse without any consequences? I'm genuinely confused and I haven't found an FAQ or any other introductory post that could help. I'm ready for people to call me names because I guess this is how it's done.

Also, I'm not a minor nor too sensitive, I'm just curious about how things work around here.

Bunny Tracks

Tidings of Comfort and Joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because we're angry autists who hate society, each other and the fact that we're autistic.

Nah man, we're actually pretty chill. People just tend to seem rude here because we have really lax rules, but they don't mean it most of the time. It can be a bit of a culture shock at first, but you'll get used to it eventually. Hopefully.

Also haha newfag

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
  1. there are several word filters on this site. You cannot say anything you want.
  2. your posts can and will be deleted.
  3. you might get doxed if you're sperging too hard, like @Zhan-Tiri13 , bless her heart. Is that enough of a consequence?
  4. gb2Tumblr.
  5. Most of the individuals who have threads here invoke strong feelings in people. Read the Zoosadist Megathread, the Nick Bate threads, and see what names you will call them.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Can I just tell people to kill themselves, be racist/homophobic or make jokes about rape and abuse without any consequences? I'm genuinely confused
yes, you are in fact allowed to use all the bad and naughty no-no words, even though your kindergarten teachers told you otherwise!
you can even do it without having to worry about being thrown in prison or lynched in the streets for doing it!
incredible, isn't it?

Tags
None