Why is everybody here so rude? -

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
i already said i was just curious about how this site works since it seems like people can say just about anything and get away with it
As long as you're not acting like a retard then nobody here really cares who says what about what. It's just a free-for-all where your feelings don't matter because if your feelings get hurt by mean words on the internet then you do not have the emotional maturity to handle being on the internet.

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
Look, dude, I know it's a little shocking to see people throwing slurs and death threats left and right, but we really don't mean it. Unless we said it in the A&N, Happenings, or Deep Thoughts boards. Then we totally mean it.

Also, just a heads-up. Be careful with how much you reveal about yourself and, for lack of a better word, tempt, other users on this site. Just because we're chill doesn't mean we won't try to dig up everything we can on you.

Look, dude, I know it's a little shocking to see people throwing slurs and death threats left and right, but we really don't mean it. Unless we said it in the A&N, Happenings, or Deep Thoughts boards. Then we totally mean it.

Also, just a heads-up. Be careful with how much you reveal about yourself and, for lack of a better word, tempt, other users on this site. Just because we're chill doesn't mean we won't try to dig up everything we can on you.
yeah this is why i'm kind of scared to even talk back to some of these people

ok jokes aside, it seems like you have spent basically your entire life in super sheltered places where you were subject to heavy censorship and strict language policing

this site is not like that. you can say pretty much whatever you want, you don't have to be afraid of being yelled at or punished or banned for what you say. the worst that can happen is that if you act like an autistic faggot then people will call you an autistic faggot

enjoy exploring your newfound freedom my man