Why is everybody here so rude? -

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You’re mistaking robust language for rudeness. The denizens of KF are the most civil to each other of any board or group I’ve ever been in.

have a think about why everywhere else on the Internet there are Things You Can’t Say but at the same time ripping each other to shreds is encouraged. What you say and how you say it are policed relentlessly. The opposite is true here. You can express whatever opinion you like, but are encouraged keep it civil with other users.
Autists often struggle to detect sarcasm and other such dry humor so your efforts to explain may be in vain

Mr. A. L. Mao

Has the inclinations to...mount women
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck did you just fucking post in my forum, you little newfag?? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in shitposting academy and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Tumblr, and I have over 300 confirmed nigger-word sayings. I am trained in forum warfare and I'm the top shitposter in the entire US Shitpost Squad. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will neg-rate you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with calling for civility over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of poasters across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking negged, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can troll you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in posting combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Doxing Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "can't we all get along" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shitpost fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Granola Grenadine

Rejected Burger King Kids Club character
kiwifarms.net
On a similar subject, are we not using the word filters anymore? I kind of liked the "retard-->exceptional" one, tbh.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Because the internet has gone too soft these days.

We party like it's the 2000s here, when the mentality of online communities was "can't take the heat? get out of the kitchen"

Reactions: AmarettoPie

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, milk. :semperfidelis:

(I forget at the top of my head what the other ones were, aside from what we just mentioned.)
Our top autists were already on the case, here's a table:
Here, I'll make and update a table.
Update 5/29: Null just removed them all (except one), likely freaking out over Trump's EO concerning 230.

The word or phraseIn actionWhat it's replaced with (in case it gets removed)
Amber O[anything after this doesn't matter]Amber OAO
archive.todayarchive.mdarchive.md
bamboon [Russell Greer]bamboonclever boy
coke zerocoke zeroBIG, BLACK DICK
hash brown(s)hash brownBIG, BLACK DICK
Jew | Jewish | JewsJew | Jewish | Jewsone of Trump's Chosen People | Trump's Chosen | Trump's Chosen People
kike | kikeskike | kikesone of Trump's Chosen People | Trump's Chosen People
milk | milkingmilk | milkingtard cum | jerking off
MonsantoMonsantoPrivate Villa of Corrupted Crops
National Shitposting AgencyNational Shitposting Agency/baph/ with usernames
nigger | niggersnigger | niggersnigga | niggas
ratface | rat face [Russell Greer]ratfaceMr. Greer
rat mouth | ratmouth [Russell Greer]rat mouthsexy
retard | retarded | retardation | retardsRetard | retarded | retardation | retardsexceptional individual | exceptional | exceptionalism | exceptional individuals
shitlips | shit lips[Russell Greer]shitlipshotlips
strokey [Russell Greer]strokeyMr. Greer
touch the poop | touching the pooppozload my neghole | pozloading my negholepozload my neghole | pozloading my neghole
ween (and variations with a . in the middle such as w.een we.en and wee.n)weenI HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME

Tags
None