Science Why is Greta Thunberg so triggering for certain men? - How can a 16-year-old girl in plaits, dedicated to trying to save the planet, inspire such incandescent rage?

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're actually hurling abuse at a 16 year old you should rethink your life. Even this site doesn't allow lolcow threads on minors; it's for mocking autistic manchildren, not literal autistic children.

Your anger is far better directed at politicians capitalising on the environmental crisis to increase government power.

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
Normal people don't flip shit on reddit. This girl's a huge deal for some reason over on the_donald.
Because they mocked her for being a FAS face mongoloid propped up by her parents?
Because the fact that a disabled child can read science better than them and their paid oil shill friends is upsetting.
It must be because I can't read science good, but I must have missed the part where you can see CO2 with the naked eye, let's not kid ourselves here, this kid is knee deep in all the pseudo science that comes with watermelon politics

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
Fucking this.

Not since the French put a mentally ill teenage girl who claimed to hear the voice of God in charge of their armed forces in the 14th century, have I paused to wonder if everybody is taking crazy pills.
Actually, and forgive me for the historical sperging here, Joan of Arc never fought at all. She merely carried a banner to inspire the troupes, and mainly stayed with the “supplies” convoy, far away from any battle.

She never had any power other than that to inspire. And, the Frenchmen were pretty desperate at the time, having literally lost the throne to an English king, so any divine “sign” was welcome. Because that’s what people do, see meaning where there is none.

And that’s another thing to add, - the reason why Joan of Arc inspired the masses was because she was a herald of hope (on top of being a charismatic crazy chick that had auditory hallucinations).

Whereas Greta doesn’t preach hope or faith. She’s just the ecological equivalent of those doomsday cultists that run around yelling “abandon all hope ye who enter here”. I’ve seen her talk at the French Parliament (our National Assembly), and it was all just REeeeing about despair and how we’re all gonna die along with the planet.

Like sure, people did and still could metaphorically follow wild-eyed prophets in the desert, but she ain’t it.

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
It's gonna be a fun watch though. Girl is already involved with AntiFa and that green terrorist group (forgot their name, they did shit in Sweden and UK). This is gonna end like a god damn trash fire.

Even more so as I'm knee-deep in the whole "using kids for marketing" stuff. This always ends with either rape, drug abuse or straight-up suicide. Best case scenario: she gets severe depression for the rest of her life when she becomes a has-been.

She's 16 now, so people don't demand actual solutions. The second she hits 18-20 however, people won't accept empty flufftalk.

Never seen a single person that is mad at her though. People just think it's exceptional to use a kid that is now without education, literally learns nothing about society nor responsibility, and that constantly spends time alone with rich men that are already shady as fuck.

Her mother is most likely supporting this because she's a has-been herself. Her career is essentially over and she is now using their other daughter for musical tours, while the dad is doing this whole Greta deal. Great parenting there.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
She really doesn't look like an average 16 year old, her vegan diet is probably partly to blame.
Does this look like a healthy 16 year old girl?

View attachment 927918
Women need at least some body fat in order to function normally and she doesn't have any. At 16 she should at least have begun to undergo puberty but she has no breasts, no hips, poor muscle tone and looks as she's in a daze. She doesn't look like a healthy 16 year old she has the same look as an anorexic girl. Isn't there a thread here about vegans basically starving their bodies of nutrients like choline, turning themselves into imbeciles? Well Greta's the poster child for that.

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
Women need at least some body fat in order to function normally and she doesn't have any. At 16 she should at least have begun to undergo puberty but she has no breasts, no hips, poor muscle tone and looks as she's in a daze. She doesn't look like a healthy 16 year old she has the same look as an anorexic girl. Isn't there a thread here about vegans basically starving their bodies of nutrients like choline, turning themselves into imbeciles? Well Greta's the poster child for that.
Another reason is probably stress and pressure. Combine all of this and you have an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle.

I've always been too drunk at a good party to be suspicious of anyone. She really is paranoid.
...Since when is anyone suspicious of sober people at parties? I usually only have one drink at most, never been an issue. What the fuck is this woman smoking?

Shroom King

kiwifarms.net
Another reason is probably stress and pressure. Combine all of this and you have an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle.

...Since when is anyone suspicious of sober people at parties? I usually only have one drink at most, never been an issue. What the fuck is this woman smoking?
The sober person is usually the designated driver, and no one fucks with those people, unless you like walking home 12 miles in a blizzard.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
It is possible Greta might find herself in the same position as many child actors when her time runs out. "Where did my money go!" she might ask, but because she's a sperg the money is measured in Sonic merchandise.

Seriously, there were tweets about how this was the only way she found friends. Imagine that effect on an austistic mind when her star no longer shines because she was a fad, just an accessory. If she really is a 'sperger she won't understand that. It will be brutal to her and it makes me feel a bit sad.

Last edited:

Ma_Hooty

Personality trait that best describes you: Tired
kiwifarms.net
"Lolol y u so triggered? She's just a 16-year old autistic girl, get a life, creep."

I mean, I'm not the one parading her around like some sideshow act, but go ahead and keep trying to ignore the slow-moving inevitability of you throwing her away when she stops getting your cause attention.

Twisted, disgusting immoral fucks.

The sober person is usually the designated driver, and no one fucks with those people, unless you like walking home 12 miles in a blizzard.
Not too, powerlevel-ly, but I had a friend who (drunkenly) tried to start shit with me during a pub crawl.
Guess who had the authority to leave his ass behind?

Dr W

In the end, the living shall envy the dead.
kiwifarms.net
Never heard of this girl, am extremely disappointed in her marketer's lack of suggesting solutions.

• Agree
Reactions: The Last Stand

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
Because imagining what might've happened to me if my 16 year old political hot takes were being broadcast and advertised for millions of people to see makes me want to retract my body so far into my ass I enter another dimension, hopefully one that isn't as clownish.
In the other dimension Fox News & co. are propping up Soph and airing her bits on national TV.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
I like how they add she has Aspegers like we should feel bad, it makes me want to mock her m
Anyone that steps into the political sphere should expect to be mocked and harassed. It doesn’t matter if she was supporting a right or left wing cause.

She really doesn't look like an average 16 year old, her vegan diet is probably partly to blame.
Does this look like a healthy 16 year old girl?

View attachment 927918
She looks like a 12 year old because she doesn’t eat.

Last edited:

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
Anyone that steps into the political sphere should expect to be mocked and harassed. It doesn’t matter if she was supporting a right or left wing cause.

She looks like a 12 year old because she doesn’t eat.
There was a period during which she starved herself as the despair which her handler's teachings took hold. Supposedly this shit is the only reason she's not suicidal anymore. They drove a girl nearly to suicide to use her as a hollowed-out vessel for their ideology.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino