Science Why is Greta Thunberg so triggering for certain men? - How can a 16-year-old girl in plaits, dedicated to trying to save the planet, inspire such incandescent rage?

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
Because they have a weird obsession with wanting to spite some autistic vegan child. It's basically a-logging.

CO2 with the naked eye? I had to look that up and it seems like it is actually something her mum said. On top of that, it seems like she was trying to be flowery and metaphorical? If not, that doesn't reflect anything myself or most other people who fight to help the climate.

Denialfags ability to yoink shit out of context is impressive so forgive me for doubting this. I'm open to being proven wrong.
What metaphor is being used when it's claimed the wunderkind can see gas? You're being awfully obtuse about the psuedosceientific drivel coming from her handlers, and that which usually comes with climate hysteria

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What metaphor is being used when it's claimed the wunderkind can see gas? You're being awfully obtuse about the psuedosceientific drivel coming from her handlers, and that which usually comes with climate hysteria
“She can see carbon dioxide with the naked eye. She sees how it flows out of chimneys and turns the atmosphere into a rubbish tip.” is the exact quote. Like I said it sounds awkward like attempts at flowery striking images. It's incorrect because it's not actually CO2 that is visible in pollution from chimneys, although the gas will be there alongside what actually is visible.

Good nitpicking though. I should have said non-literal instead of metaphorical.

She's still got more IQ and climate science knowledge than all deniers collectively. Just say "yeah oil's great and fuck the trees and air time to become China."

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
“She can see carbon dioxide with the naked eye. She sees how it flows out of chimneys and turns the atmosphere into a rubbish tip.” is the exact quote. Like I said it sounds awkward like attempts at flowery striking images. It's incorrect because it's not actually CO2 that is visible in pollution from chimneys, although the gas will be there alongside what actually is visible.

Good nitpicking though. I should have said non-literal instead of metaphorical.

She's still got more IQ and climate science knowledge than all deniers collectively. Just say "yeah oil's great and fuck the trees and air time to become China."
Sorry for not taking the child tool seriously. If the fear mongerer and her handlers believed or understood half of what they were saying g they would be advocating for glassing China and India and sterilising every undesirable man and woman

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for not taking the child tool seriously. If the fear mongerer and her handlers believed or understood half of what they were saying g they would be advocating for glassing China and India and sterilising every undesirable man and woman
ngl, It's kind of funny calling out people as fearmongerers when using terms like "watermelon" (green outside, red inside; ie SECWET CAHMUNISM).

I don't think that's necessary when pacifistic ways exist to cut pollution and overpopulation.

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
ngl, It's kind of funny calling out people as fearmongerers when using terms like "watermelon" (green outside, red inside; ie SECWET CAHMUNISM).

I don't think that's necessary when pacifistic ways exist to cut pollution and overpopulation.
There's an ocean between saying you live in fear because you think doomsday is near and you want others to share that fear, and calling green politics out for what it is. Free money from the US to China is just wealth redistribution

And according to the doomsday sayers we're already over consuming, so it's a little late to claim there are peaceful population controls when China, India, and Africa is barreling full steam ahead

Secret Asshole

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm confused, why is she even known? Are her parents really rich? Did she survive a mass shooting? Is she a 16 year old Nobel laureate? Was she in a hurricane or something and a tree fell near her? All of a sudden she explodes and I have literally no idea why.

Why is she special out of the probably thousands of other teenage activists on the planet?

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
They're probably sunken in.

Edit: Nevermind, mommy drank when she had her.
Her face has all the hallmarks of FAS that not even her supporters can deny it, from the smooth philtrum, to the thin lips and the mongoloid eyes.
Also I'm disappointed that our self professed leftie moderator decides to hand out pissy neg ratings rather than elaborate further on how he thinks I'm fear mongering by calling green politics what it is

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are her parents really rich?
Yes. Her mother is Malena Ernman, some chanteuse who also represented Sweden at the Eurovision and her old man is Svante Thunberg, who's also quite well off.

Basically, she's the tool of the greenie lobby because Wednesday Addams is better optics than some crusty old soap-dodger.

EDIT: Can we also add that Greta Thunberg is against nuclear power for no good reason and won't even talk to nuclear physicists about it. Even though it is the answer to global warming. Rather we had a future powered by Solar And Wind! and indulgences for the rich.

Last edited:

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Are you sure you're not autistic as well, because there's an awful lot of handwaving coming off your posts.

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net
Greta Thunberg is a dumb kid who appears to have some developmental issues. Green stuff is largely really dumb aside from some of the pollution and conservation stuff. Her brand is particularly bad.

That being said, she is a 16 year old who managed to find a way to skip school for a significant amount of time and have it not negatively affect her career trajectory. Hopefully this is really what it was all about.

Neither of which are problems in western countries. Pollution could and should be worked on I guess, but that's still irrelevant when you have India, China, and Africa cranking out babies and toxic sludge.

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
What parents allow their kids to run around the world doing this sort of activism? Or allow their kid to go on a fucking sailboat for 10 days to cross an ocean to own the climate deniers? You are beyond rich, send that kid to a top school or do something to set her up to be a success. This girl, assuming she's not being passed around paedophile politicians, is going to be yesterdays news in another year or two, a literal "who?" in another 3. Then what?

It's negligence on behalf of the parents of the highest order at best.
How exactly do you think parents are going to make her do anything against her own will? In scandinavian countries, 16 year olds are of the age of consent, liable in regards to criminal laws and quite often are already living in their own apartments, especially if they study in a different city than where their parents live.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
How exactly do you think parents are going to make her do anything against her own will? In scandinavian countries, 16 year olds are of the age of consent, liable in regards to criminal laws and quite often are already living in their own apartments, especially if they study in a different city than where their parents live.
Age of consent does not equal age where they are considered legally adults. That's still 18 and her parents are still legally responsible for her wellbeing. It's very easy if the parents wanted to stop her, just stop funding her. They won't because they themselves are eco-loons and d-list celebrities with fading careers, so they are quite happy to have their daughter with Aspergers, OCD and Selective mutism take a 15 day sailboat trip across the Atlantic, possibly putting her it terrible danger should something go wrong, because muh climate change.

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
The issue is that not her views or those of FFF are attacked but most 'critique' I've read is argumentum ad hominem. If you can't beat the arguments of a 16 year old girl but have to rely on personal attacks or degenerate sexual fantasies, well, I guess you are a fucking exceptional individual and, in addition, a fucking pedo.
Plenty of genuine critique presented unless you want to be purposefully obtuse about it. But I guess a big reason why people don't bother is that this is the same shit sandwich served by Al Gore just with the dates changed.

First her statements almost universally appeal to emotion. In her own words she wants people to share her fear.

Like most green crusaders she's completely blind to the largest polluters because they're not western nazis.

All her solutions are sub par bandaids that has been shilled by the elite for the last half a century so we can all start paying climate sin taxes to feel good. Meanwhile nothing is proposed to solve a future where Africa will number in the billions while still being the same people that dump plastic straight into the ocean.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino