Why is it considered a bad thing to call out lolcows and their behavior? -

KifflomKween

Ay up mi cow
kiwifarms.net
Even outside of places like KF and ED it's looked down upon to call people out for being sex pests, gross, immature or retards. People just think you are heartless or arrogant if you laugh at someone's inability to keep it in their pants, or their lack of hygiene, or any such lolcow behavior.

Have people become so stupid they can't see lolcows are inherently parasitical predators and calling them out helps us all? Guess not. What do lolcow enablers get out of it? Even if they don't know the cow personally? This sort of virtue signalling is like holding a big sign saying "I'm a sucker".

Lolcow behavior is called out sometimes, in r/raisedbynarcissists types of places but even then people complain that those around them offline gave them crap for calling out and/or cutting off their abusive families and partners.
It seems like it's ok to call them out as long as the "solution" is to for people to let themselves be parasited and do nothing about it.

Last edited:

albert chan

TWAIN 2024
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have people become so stupid they can't see lolcows are inherently parasitical predators and calling them out helps us all? Guess not. What do lolcow enablers get out of it? Even if they don't know the cow personally? This sort of virtue signalling is like holding a big sign saying "I'm a sucker".
Lolcows try their hardest to silence dissent or not know how to file claims to get rid of damaging information that they brought amongst themselves. Most of the enablers are only in it for the money that awaits them with little amount of e-fame.

I'd abeeb bear

Special Slam Poetry Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Even outside of places like KF and ED it's looked down upon to call people out for being sex pests, gross, immature or retards. People just think you are heartless or arrogant if you laugh at someone's inability to keep it in their pants, or their lack of hygiene, or any such lolcow behavior.

Lolcow behavior is called out sometimes, in r/raisedbynarcissists types of places but even then people complain that those around them offline gave them crap for calling out and/or cutting off their abusive families and partners.
It seems like it's ok to call them out as long as the "solution" is to for people to let themselves be parasited and do nothing about it.
We're forced to read things like "The Scarlet Letter" in high school, trying to convince us that we're not supposed to label people for their own behaviors. We're very much living in a post-community world, and with that, we don't do things that the community at large should do, like keep people living in a way conducive to the continuance of that community.

You can literally get away with anything nowadays if you just act nice or have the right opinions on the surface. Believe me, I'd like for more people to actually have consequences for their actions, but we have to act like no one has agency any longer, because everyone wants to be a perpetual child with no behavioral corrections in sight.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe in better times. Nowadays too many people are looking for an excuse to hurt someone and get away with it.
Not everyone is a valid target, though. Going after a tranny online will get an army of transgenders and their enablers gunning for you.
Because negativity is viewed as more harmful than the harm caused by openly predatory and self-destructive behavior.
Especially if the target is high-profile or prominent in their community. People don't like their idols getting cast down, and will fight to preserve their image.

Bad Take Crucifier

It was the most unholy thing I had ever seen
kiwifarms.net
Lolcows pander to their fanbases and play victim. There is a lot of incentive for the fans to not have the bad behavior exposed because it reflects negatively on them all, so it's often for social/political reasons, or just out of mass retardation.

It's like politics, but worse and more autistic.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nowadays too many people are looking for an excuse to hurt someone and get away with it.
Where? Yeah, there is a kind of people that like to do that to anyone, but others mostly do that for a reason, like proving their woke beliefs right or some other bullshit. Actually, they are partially the reason why people are hesitant to call cows out on their bullshit.

On the second thought, there might another reason - in the eyes of the public cows aren't sick degenerates, leeches or attention whores, now they are "weak" and in the mentality of modern society weak should be protected. There is nothing wrong with protecting the weak, but this miscategorization creates a fertile soil for all kinds of dangerous enabling. I mean, now there is a featured thread with a munchie, who is going to lose her legs and for years people were listening to her bullshit instead of calling her out. Also, modern society is built around the "needs of the few", like there is one troon in a school, but all school has to tolerate him visiting a wrong bathroom, etc.

And that's partially because today are afraid of conflict - questioning something, calling someone out, asking inconvenient questions, all of this is a conflict. It's easier to just agree or brush it off. Also, don't forget that most of the people have the surface level idea about something and the idea itself of using some retard on the internet as a free source of entertainment is alien to them.