Why is Kiwi Farms suddenly against Culture War discussion? - Debate user InsolentGaylord on being tsundere to capeshit, and why free speech is a globohomo agenda tool

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
So I am often told the west is dying due to SJWs, and how the internet is ending. But when I talk about these things on certain threads, I have found myself getting banned from talking on them.

I am genuinely curious why even fearmonger about SJWs, if you don't want people talking about them? I was banned from the Anime and Manga thread for warning them about the enroachment of SJW propaganda, was also banned from the Doctor Who thread (which is basically entirely infested by SJWs at this point...the fanbase not necessarily the thread).

So why are people trying to ban discussion of SJWs on here now? Just seems weird...

People claim they just want to have fun but I think this is a bad move, it means it will allow these issues to remain undiscussed and then the fandom will be taken over.

Not Really Here

"You're a small, irrelevant island nation"
kiwifarms.net
So I am often told the west is dying due to SJWs, and how the internet is ending. But when I talk about these things on certain threads, I have found myself getting banned from talking on them.

I am genuinely curious why even fearmonger about SJWs, if you don't want people talking about them? I was banned from the Anime and Manga thread for warning them about the enroachment of SJW propaganda, was also banned from the Doctor Who thread (which is basically entirely infested by SJWs at this point...the fanbase not necessarily the thread).

So why are people trying to ban discussion of SJWs on here now? Just seems weird...

People claim they just want to have fun but I think this is a bad move, it means it will allow these issues to remain undiscussed and then the fandom will be taken over.
Because nobody wants to hear you sperg about "news" from 4 years ago.
Be less of a faggot and stay on topic without trying to hijack threads or keep that spergery contained to the Weeb Wars sub forum.

Jew-ish

kiwifarms.net
Whats there to discuss? Who the fuck is going to argue in favor of SJWs on the farms? SJWs are fagots. We are also faggots, but we do kick-flips and smoke cigarettes during lunch. They simp for big titty communism because they want equality, but they cant say faggot and nigger, so obviously being equal means we cant either.

Whats the context? Are you going to general threads trying to change the subject from cows to culture?

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
I'm a Social Justice Warrior and I like Kiwi Farms.

Then why are you here then?

You support anti-free speech yet you are on a site that's all about free speech?

don't you see how that contradicts?

Due to social media and normalfags all fandoms are lost. It can be fun to talk about this from time to time, but it gets monotone and drepressing if it becomes the primary topic.

I mean what culture war bro, they won decades ago. lol

"They won decades ago" when they weren't completely and utterly insane yes.

And it's not social media, it's due to propaganda pushed by mainstream news outlets and corporations. Comics were enjoyed by "normies" believe it or not back in the day, and they weren't always about pushing uber woke garbage (even if left leaning).

Blamo

N/A
kiwifarms.net
"They won decades ago" when they weren't completely and utterly insane yes.

And it's not social media, it's due to propaganda pushed by mainstream news outlets and corporations. Comics were enjoyed by "normies" believe it or not back in the day, and they weren't always about pushing uber woke garbage (even if left leaning).
What are you going to do about it?

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
What are you going to do about it?

Not support that garbage.

I assume you probably do though.

It's not authoritarian to have basic human empathy, chud.

Lol, you lack human empathy when you ask for parts of the population to be discriminated against for their past "sins".

If they decide to tax you for being a white (I am not sure if you are white or even male tbh), just for your race, would you support that?

Last edited by a moderator: