Why is Kiwi Farms suddenly against Culture War discussion? - Debate user InsolentGaylord on being tsundere to capeshit, and why free speech is a globohomo agenda tool

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
They’re angry because the dang dirty SJW’s are getting in the way of their desperate need to CONSOOM soulless corporate media.

If you like Star Wars, nobody’s stopping you from watching the old movies and pretending the sequels don’t exist. Hell you can even download fan cuts with the shitty CGI removed. But they don’t want that, they want to throw a tantrum until they’re spoon fed their Disney slop straight from the Mousehole, and yell at everyone who calls out how fucking stupid that is.
Hehe you just reminded me of a guy who bought some Scott Campbell art just to own the libs when Campbell called out Tumbler for trying to police his art who then got super butthurt when Campbell disavowed hate speech and the Alt-Right.

At least "bugmen" buy shit because they enjoy it and not to fight a retard culture war.

The High Prophet of Truth

Guiding all to the Great Journey.
kiwifarms.net
The culture war ended years ago and I'm surprised anyone but outrage grifters and their small followings still talk about it like it's still relevant. I don't like that the majority of modern media is absolute garbage, but there's still plenty of good old stuff to watch if you're really that hard up for something to consume.
As for the title, no, this place isn't. If anything, it's become a part of the modern political fighting with multiple mini-factions popping up and numerous calls for people to get kicked off the site because of political differences.

Trashfire Garbagefuck

Hot Carl
kiwifarms.net
God help me I just willingly read 18 straight pages of a couple humorless dudes going "if you aren't constantly discussing politics and how SJWs are fucking up media in media threads on an obscure internet forum, even though we have separate threads and entire boards for that shit, you're a coward" while the rest of the thread desperately tries to prove to each other that they don't actually care about these topics and in fact care the LEAST out of everybody.

When is someone gonna do something interesting? Like that guy who posted his girlfriend's nudes to save the west or whatever. I know one of you has a mediocre girlfriend and a hand deformity. Post them. You KNOW in your heart that it's the only way to own the libs/doom grifters. Do it.

The High Prophet of Truth

Guiding all to the Great Journey.
kiwifarms.net
I know one of you has a mediocre girlfriend and a hand deformity
Sure.
1622241477339.png

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I used to believe that anti-SJW lie until I read some of my old 90s * X-Men 2099 * comics that spent 3/4 of the issue shitting on Megacorps.

Not to mention Green Lantern being lectured by a Black guy over not doing enough to help African Americans in a comic from the 1970s and Hawk and Dove had the subtly of a brick.

As far as movies go Terminator was made due to the fear of the US and Russia mutually destroying each other during the Cold War and Robocop was a giant middle finger to both consumerism and megacorps.
I’d argue that the quality of comics has decreased significantly because the industry is dying and they can’t afford real writers or artists anymore. Comics were political but they were more effective at telling an interesting (ie entertaining) story that people would overlook it. Now that the stories have sucked for such a long time they stand out like a sore thumb.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
I’d argue that the quality of comics has decreased significantly because the industry is dying and they can’t afford real writers or artists anymore. Comics were political but they were more effective at telling an interesting (ie entertaining) story that people would overlook it. Now that the stories have sucked for such a long time they stand out like a sore thumb.
Meh people have been saying it's dying since the 1980s.

And nah comics were way more political in the 70s then they are now * and much more blatant *.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meh people have been saying it's dying since the 1980s.

And nah comics were way more political in the 70s then they are now * and much more blatant *.
But the 70s comics didn’t suck. I would argue that comics are dead now for all intents and purposes. I haven’t seen a child buy a comic book in decades. Comic book ip is at an all time high but comic books themselves aren’t bought or read anymore.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
But the 70s comics didn’t suck. I would argue that comics are dead now for all intents and purposes. I haven’t seen a child buy a comic book in decades. Comic book ip is at an all time high but comic books themselves aren’t bought or read anymore.
Debatable and to be blunt comics haven't been marketed towards children in decades.

Like I said people have been saying it for 40 years and they've still hung on so eh we'll see.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Debatable and to be blunt comics haven't been marketed towards children in decades.
I can see that. It could be nostalgia goggles admittedly.
Like I said people have been saying it for 40 years and they've still hung on so eh we'll see.
People say Rome wasn’t built in a day, but it didn’t fall in a day either. Declines tend to be drawn out and subtle. IMO comics peaked before most culture warriors were born. A few decisions doomed it to irrelevancy and even box office success and a few scattershot indiegogos can’t save it. It won’t disappear entirely but it’s fallen a long ways and has some way to go to fall entirely.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I found this thread and I want to say my piece especially when this faggot months ago was bitching about how America is "totes" worse than China because his fat retard president (who cares more about equally retarded rappers than average Americans) had his election totally stolen by those evil SJW Demoncraps while China is an evil dictatorship yet they are so so honest which means they are more free than America.

Retard everyone hates culture war discussion outside of the losers with no lives who spend time on their keyboards thinking they are either abolishing the white capitalist patriarchy or the EVIL SJW hordes that will totally ruin everything to make it woke.

Ironically for your belief of SJWs wanting to subvert everything you (and other retards like you) want to subvert this website dedicated to making fun of lolcows, forums discussing media, and laughing at retarded things happening into a haven to "save the west" from the evil SJWs who clearly have all the power in the world. Newsflash retard, the only power SJWs get given to them are shallow pandering by corporations who at the end of the day, don't believe in their crap and just put what they want to get more money out of desperation since most of the time they know their product is bad.

SJWs are going to be as relevant to society as radical 90s kids or Hippies from the 60s. As in, society will shift to a new group to pander too especially with SJW stuff being quite old fashioned. Your dumb meandering posts on this website will do nothing and getting more people to engage into this hugbox you want that will stop the supposed SJW menace will do jackshit (funny how Anti-SJW's scream about free speech yet they ultimately just want their own safe spaces and echo chambers). It's especially hilarious when you think fucking Japan of all places is going to succumb to the evil SJW menace when Japan is one of the most xenophobic countries on the planet and probably care more about their birth rate or workplace culture rather than what some dumb retards from the West say on the Internet.

There is a reason Anti-SJW's are as much as a joke as the SJWs as they both give each other ample attention and empower each other to fight for stupid causes rooted in Consoomerism. They don't stop to think about that both are just part of trends that will eventually fade out and revolve their life fighting some meaningless culture war everyday people don't care about. They also shit up every community they come across to be all about their politics while acting like they are saving it. Both are two sides on the same coin of retardation who ultimately annoy the majority of people in the middle.

But I will be nice to you retard and give you some solutions on how to stop le evil SJWs:

1. Go back to A&N, /pol/, Patriots.win, or greatawakening.win. That way you will be with more of your own kind, saving the west together.

2. Move to China. I am sure Winnie the Pooh will appreciate your efforts to stop the evil western menace enforcing gay shit on society, and will put you in charge of the SJW concentration camps.

3. Touch grass, seriously go outside OP.

That's all I have to say. Anyway OP tell me how this culture war thing is holding out for you or warn me how another Civil War will totally happen.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Come to think of it why do anti-SJWs even want whatever the big corporations they consoom to dictate what they want to hear? (e.g. these big corporations must be X/Y/Z so I can consoom!)

Reminds me of how these big corporations change their logos to rainbow colors because gay pride month and even the LGBTs are sick of the trend as even they knew it's just capitalistic marketing. If even they knew it's tiresome, something is wrong.

FEETLOAF

kiwifarms.net
Come to think of it why do anti-SJWs even want whatever the big corporations they consoom to dictate what they want to hear? (e.g. these big corporations must be X/Y/Z so I can consoom!)
Reminds me of how these big corporations change their logos to rainbow colors because gay pride month and even the LGBTs are sick of the trend as even they knew it's just capitalistic marketing. If even they knew it's tiresome, something is wrong.
He doesn't go to church. He doesn't have a family. Television is his only culture.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard, decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know thinking about it, they both won the culture war. It was an asymmetrical fight.

One side wanted everyone to hate sjws and succeeded. Even people that share every belief with sjws won't admit to being a sjw anymore.

The other side wanted more control over fandoms and media and succeeded.

Happy? Did you fight for the right things?