Why is Kiwi Farms suddenly against Culture War discussion? - Debate user InsolentGaylord on being tsundere to capeshit, and why free speech is a globohomo agenda tool

Odnovo

kiwifarms.net
Prove it.
It depends on the interest I guess (interests that require extreme physical activity, such as surfing, haven't really been affected that much by the current cultural zeitgeist), but since the current cultural zeitgeist is what is controlling what can and cannot be said, and since everything has to be political, it is inevitable that it would seep into most interest groups, even if the majority do not actually want it to be a part of their interest.

Blamo

N/A
kiwifarms.net
Indie communities and interests have been subverted as well, or at least most of them have.
This is why you do your own stuff. Don't just passively wait for something to be delivered to you.
People giving up their own creative and cultural power is why huge corporations do with the culture what they want.

If people call this a culture war, then they should know war makes you invest your own resources and make sacrifices as well.
Because in the current set-up one part is actually making culture, the other is just complaining about it on YouTube. Which one of those two are more productive in the long run?

And by your own stuff I don't necessary mean you do the art. Art needs support, exposure and platform etc. Personally I would work on invoking the magazine tradition of the US and Japan. Incubators where you could write shorts, comics, running literature etc. The talent is out there, just lack a home. And not to mention before people can write good novels they need to write a ton of shitty short stories anyway. This could have a community aspect as well. Sure their reach will be much smaller, but actually that is good. You can have more focused audiences who are per captiva care more than Joe Normie.

Quartering and friends always annoyed me for the fact that they never did anything beside just whining about Tweets.
"oh no they are destroying X genre", but no I won't use my money and presence online to set up a short story/comic/yt short etc. contest to actually get something done.
Because you could help people getting into creating one one hand and on the other hand making people get used to consume less than super polished content.

They would rather preorder product from corporations that hate and blacklist them. Sounds like a cuck thing to do.

Last edited:

Spergenschütz

Happy Pride Month
kiwifarms.net
I genuinely wonder if active and the more diehard members on both sides of the cultural war actually enjoy anything at all. Every time I see them critiquing or expressing their thoughts on something they're usually complaining over the pettiest bullshit imaginable, doing some purity check, or going into long rants on how the show is either alt-right/sjw propaganda.

It doesn't help that many of these same people tend to defend shittier people when trying to make a point or trying to paint someone they don't like as a "hypocrite" or whatever is the latest boogeyman of today.

Last edited:

Odnovo

kiwifarms.net
I might have come off as being a bit melodramatic due to my phrasing, but if you are not aware of the power of the banks and the payment processors (and how they have abused that power concerning issues and subjects that they have no business to concern themselves with), then I can't help you. I've also seen the overall tone of the forums being gradually slid in the direction of many SJW talking points, and I'm not alone in that.

Blamo

N/A
kiwifarms.net
I might have come off as being a bit melodramatic due to my phrasing, but if you are not aware of the power of the banks and the payment processors (and how they have abused that power concerning issues and subjects that they have no business to concern themselves with), then I can't help you. I've also seen the overall tone of the forums being gradually slid in the direction of many SJW talking points, and I'm not alone in that.
The main underlying theme of this thread, is that we all know that feel bro. Also this forum is way more on the right compared to 4+ years ago. There are tons of threads about the "culture war" issues, the discussions have their place there. (rich coming from me)

Look at A&H and say it to me with a straight face that it's in the direction of SJW talking points. You basically have people cheering on shipwrecks and orangutans mauling Trump's enemies. (My account is new, but I remember lurking around for a long time.)

Chencognito

kiwifarms.net
So why are people trying to ban discussion of SJWs on here now?

2021-05-31_17h58_28.png

2021-05-31_17h58_36.png

2021-05-31_17h58_42.png

2021-05-31_17h58_52.png

2021-05-31_17h59_41.png

2021-05-31_18h02_05.png

The fuck are you talking about!?