Why is Kiwi Farms suddenly against Culture War discussion? - Debate user InsolentGaylord on being tsundere to capeshit, and why free speech is a globohomo agenda tool

• DDoS is active again.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I might have come off as being a bit melodramatic due to my phrasing, but if you are not aware of the power of the banks and the payment processors (and how they have abused that power concerning issues and subjects that they have no business to concern themselves with), then I can't help you. I've also seen the overall tone of the forums being gradually slid in the direction of many SJW talking points, and I'm not alone in that.
Well have you considered just not being racist and sexist? I don't know why you people choose such ridiculously inconvenient opinions to have and then complain about 'oh no I'm getting cancelled' when you knew full well that's what happens to racists nowadays. If it was the 1600s then sure, I'd be right there with you burning women at the stake and raping protestants, but it's 2021 and your life would be so much more convenient if you just started respecting women and supporting transgender rights.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Remember guys, If you dont hate woman, coloreds, trannies, and dumb fuck libtards, or choose not to complain about it 40 hours a day. Youre an sjw and youre feeding sjw talking points.
Also if you are not doomposting about how the evil SJWs will ruin the "west" or Japan then you are a ignorant sheep that supports SJWs.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
It depends on the interest I guess (interests that require extreme physical activity, such as surfing, haven't really been affected that much by the current cultural zeitgeist), but since the current cultural zeitgeist is what is controlling what can and cannot be said, and since everything has to be political, it is inevitable that it would seep into most interest groups, even if the majority do not actually want it to be a part of their interest.
People who say this never actually read/watch what they are complaining about.

Stuff like pop culture's always been political you just didn't notice back when because you were a kid.

And whut? Conservatives use "cancel culture" just as much as Libs do. Liz Cheney and some AP journalist just got canceled by them.

And Family Values groups used to get things banned all the time back when the Religious Right dominated the cultural zeitgeist before corporations decided that pandering to radical 90s kids was more profitable.

Like Truthboi said SJWs will be replaced by another group that'll get pandered to just like they replaced the edgy myspace kids from the 2000s.

Odnovo

kiwifarms.net
People who say this never actually read/watch what they are complaining about.

Stuff like pop culture's always been political you just didn't notice back when because you were a kid.

And whut? Conservatives use "cancel culture" just as much as Libs do. Liz Cheney and some AP journalist just got canceled by them.

And Family Values groups used to get things banned all the time back when the Religious Right dominated the cultural zeitgeist before corporations decided that pandering to radical 90s kids was more profitable.

Like Truthboi said SJWs will be replaced by another group that'll get pandered to just like they replaced the edgy myspace kids from the 2000s.
I'm aware of that. My main issue with this current zeitgeist is that it is extremely toxic and detrimental to society, and yet most of you seem blind to that. I get the feeling that most of you are younger and have been conditioned to think that a lot of what is currently going on is more normal than it actually is, due to either brainwashing from the educational system/peer pressure or as a form of coping, believing that this is a part of a natural cycle and things will inevitably get better. It won't, because even outside of the culture war bullshit, society is pretty much a tangled mess that hinge on an infrastructure that is currently falling apart at the seams. What we have right now, and what we recognize as being "normal society", clown world or no, is extremely resource intensive and won't last much longer.

Revo

Today, the headlines. Tomorrow, hard times.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm aware of that. My main issue with this current zeitgeist is that it is extremely toxic and detrimental to society, and yet most of you seem blind to that. I get the feeling that most of you are younger and have been conditioned to think that a lot of what is currently going on is more normal than it actually is, due to either brainwashing from the educational system/peer pressure or as a form of coping, believing that this is a part of a natural cycle and things will inevitably get better. It won't, because even outside of the culture war bullshit, society is pretty much a tangled mess that hinge on an infrastructure that is currently falling apart at the seams. What we have right now, and what we recognize as being "normal society", clown world or no, is extremely resource intensive and won't last much longer.
Are you done making doomer type posts ?
Have you even try to resolve that issue without bitching about it ?

Gar For Archer

kiwifarms.net
This, too, shall pass.

The SJW menace is inherently self-defeating. They are not a unified front, they are a vague collective “allied” out of convenience who will take the first opportunity to throw each other under the bus if it means advancing their own personal agenda. They have only survived as long as they did because they tricked corporations into thinking that their brand of extremism has an audience that can be profited from, but at the end of the day, companies have only one motivation: profit. The second it becomes clear that embracing increasingly more radical social agendas is alienating their paying customers without bringing in these promised new customers, the companies funding these ventures will have to adapt or die.

There was a time when the it was unthinkable that the Religious Right would ever be toppled from power, yet they were. And yes, the religious right is every bit as bad as the edgy atheist SJW’s - one side being ‘tarded extremists with stupid beliefs doesn’t make the other side NOT also ‘tarded extremists with stupid beliefs.

It might take ten years, it might take twenty, but one day the SJW vampires will also get their day in the sunlight.

Blamo

N/A
kiwifarms.net
don't actually go into boring things like inflation, discuss only if taking it up the ass is cool or cringe, the "west" depends 99.9% on it.
t. Both the left and right
To think compared to how over politicized the Internet is, very little actual Political discussion gets done.

I may agree with you on some of the issues, but one has to wonder if Off Topic posting will solve any of those?

Do not forget recency and urgency biases, the problems happening now may look more important and serious than what they actually are.
Also all generations think they are the worst, and while I do believe we are having a major decline you can't do nothing against it unless you improve yourself and gather social capital to affect change.

Last edited:

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
Look up the 1950s,60s and 70s dude.

Things have been way worse then they are now.

Odnovo

kiwifarms.net
Another possibility as to why most of you are giving me negative ratings is that you likely do not live in a place where the Left have any real say in how things are run in your town; your daily interactions with those who are infected with the mind virus that turns them into rabid animals that want to ruin your life if you so much as unintentionally offend them with an innocuous comment or a joke are either minimal or non-existent. You haven't had to deal with them as if they are actually a real threat to your livelihood.

Not everyone has the luxury of living in such a place. Many people's lives have been ruined over complete bullshit. I understand if you don't care about that, but it is a real problem, and I don't see it going away anytime soon. And the place where I'm at was nothing like this prior to 2016.