Why is Kiwi Farms suddenly against Culture War discussion? - Debate user InsolentGaylord on being tsundere to capeshit, and why free speech is a globohomo agenda tool

Trombonista

The Largest Water Park in the UNIVERSE!!!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another possibility as to why most of you are giving me negative ratings is that you likely do not live in a place where the Left have any real say in how things are run in your town; your daily interactions with those who are infected with the mind virus that turns them into rabid animals that want to ruin your life if you so much as unintentionally offend them with an innocuous comment or a joke are either minimal or non-existent. You haven't had to deal with them as if they are actually a real threat to your livelihood.

Not everyone has the luxury of living in such a place. Many people's lives have been ruined over complete bullshit. I understand if you don't care about that, but it is a real problem, and I don't see it going away anytime soon. And the place where I'm at was nothing like this prior to 2016.
Please tell us how the big bad SJWs ruined your life.

Florence

Not @Tempest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another possibility as to why most of you are giving me negative ratings is that you likely do not live in a place where the Left have any real say in how things are run in your town; your daily interactions with those who are infected with the mind virus that turns them into rabid animals that want to ruin your life if you so much as unintentionally offend them with an innocuous comment or a joke are either minimal or non-existent. You haven't had to deal with them as if they are actually a real threat to your livelihood.

Not everyone has the luxury of living in such a place. Many people's lives have been ruined over complete bullshit. I understand if you don't care about that, but it is a real problem, and I don't see it going away anytime soon. And the place where I'm at was nothing like this prior to 2016.
I live in a society!

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Not everyone has the luxury of living in such a place.
Most people these days have the luxury of not living in the Soviet Union.

Spergenschütz

Happy Pride Month
kiwifarms.net

1622630818275.png

Red Sparrow

kiwifarms.net
So I am often told the west is dying due to SJWs, and how the internet is ending. But when I talk about these things on certain threads, I have found myself getting banned from talking on them.

I am genuinely curious why even fearmonger about SJWs, if you don't want people talking about them? I was banned from the Anime and Manga thread for warning them about the enroachment of SJW propaganda, was also banned from the Doctor Who thread (which is basically entirely infested by SJWs at this point...the fanbase not necessarily the thread).

So why are people trying to ban discussion of SJWs on here now? Just seems weird...

People claim they just want to have fun but I think this is a bad move, it means it will allow these issues to remain undiscussed and then the fandom will be taken over.
Listen to this very carefully.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

You're mad about too many videogames having faggots in them.

That's the extent of it. Nobody is saying there aren't batshit lunatics who will make a point to fuck with people for any perceived slight against them. Most of us just see you are also more than willing to declare jihad on random people for any perceived slight. When it's batshit college admins keeping a list of "Naughty whites to deal with", it's warranted. When it's Steven Universe rip-off #897 tweeting some nonsense about pronouns, it's not important, not worth getting mad at, and if you're getting mad at it, it comes across as retarded.

Anyone who lives in any moderately large city lives under a significant degree of left-wing jurisdiction. Parts of it suck, but when you freak the fuck out like this it makes it apparent you've never spent any significant amount of time in one. Settle down and understand there are plenty of actual things to be pissed off at that you don't need to be inventing reasons to be mad at the internet.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net

Truly we live in dark times.

TFT-A9

Oops
kiwifarms.net
Zero perspective: the thread

Hey you know how we're going to win the war against the shrieking scolds and wannabe tyrants? An autistic broomcloset where we gossip about retards on the ass-end of the internet. Truly we are the vanguard for personal liberty, bravely sallying forth into battle with autistic screams on our lips as battle cries, our chests decorated with Sonichu medallions and keyboards at the ready.

Nigga shut the fuck up.

Syntaxion12

100% based & redpilled
kiwifarms.net
There are plenty of right-winged communities; Fitness, MMA, boxing, other kinds of martial arts, powerlifting, bodybuilding, etc

Somehow the people who bitch about SJWs are never part of those communities. Very telling. For a group of people who always hates on "beta soyboy consoomers" they tend to be like that just as much lmao

I don't even disagree that the modern world is getting more bizarro and more clown world by the day, but the solution is not to bitch online about feminists ruining videogames. At the very least join a right-winged community. Lift some weights, do a sport, network and meet like minded people, etc

Improving the world starts with yourself. No ones gonna listen to a fat, out of shape, pedophile that spends 8 hours a day in his moms basement bitching on 4chan about SJWs ruining my little pony

Frank D'arbo

It is 5 am and You are Listening to Los Angeles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Lol gay

Pee Cola

Very good cola
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Move somewhere else. Problem solved.

Spergenschütz

Happy Pride Month
kiwifarms.net
I never knew the Farms (and kind-of myself by extension) could get anti-anti-SJW this much in approximately a single year or 2, to be honest. All the shit that went down in 2020 and 2021 along with the unreal amounts of hypocrisy and godawful behavior coming from both sides has really made tons of lolcows and spergs come out of the woodwork.

But being completely honest here, I like this change. I love it when people don't blindly simp for one side and instead mock retards regardless of creed, color, political afflation, etc. they are. And I thought @ThatOneLurker's halal thread pushed the Farms left/anti-anti-SJW or simply just anti-politics the most lol.

Blamo

N/A
kiwifarms.net
I never knew the Farms (and kind-of myself by extension) could get anti-anti-SJW this much in approximately a single year or 2, to be honest. All the shit that went down in 2020 and 2021 along with the unreal amounts of hypocrisy and godawful behavior coming from both sides has really made tons of lolcows and spergs come out of the woodwork.

But being completely honest here, I like this change. I love it when people don't blindly simp for one side and instead mock retards regardless of creed, color, political afflation, etc. they are. And I thought @ThatOneLurker's halal thread pushed the Farms left/anti-anti-SJW or simply just anti-politics the most lol.
While I don't like SJW stuff, I sure don't like no-fun sperging. That just kills the joy out of any place.
I honestly don't know what OP's intention was with this thread. He should have know the types of posts he will get in a thread like this.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net

Honestly I think the 2020 election pushed people on the farms to the more (Anti)-Anti-SJW territory where beforehand it were retards like Sargon and Razorfist. But the election exposed a lot of supposedly tough and smart members on the farms as complete pussies scared of some guy with a Hulk Hogan avatar making fun of them on the internet as well as how autistic their doom posting has been. Then add in Trump being a retard along with his simps and voila the perfect storm to make anyone mock you.

Last edited:

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I think the 2020 election pushed people on the farms to the more (Anti)-Anti-SJW territory where beforehand it were retards like Sargon and Razorfist. But the election exposed a lot of supposedly tough and smart members on the farms as complete pussies scared of some guy with a Hulk Hogan avatar making fun of them on the internet as well as how autistic their doom posting has been. Then add in Trump being a retard along with his simps and voila the perfect storm to make anyone mock you.
Seems weird to wanna side with elitist authoritarians though still.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Seems weird to wanna side with elitist authoritarians though still.
Really adorable you say that considering you literally were bitching about free speech. Hell there are many idiots on your "side" that want some sort of fascist shit. Don't act like one side is against authoritarianism when they just want to enforce it on their own extremes.

But here's extra news for you, I am here to laugh at retards and currently the right are being flaming retards more than ever, and you are exhibit A of that fact. Now go bitch about Marvel movies being SJW since that supposedly is somehow a way to stop a threat that no one in the wider margin gives a shit about.