Why is Kiwi Farms suddenly against Culture War discussion? - Debate user InsolentGaylord on being tsundere to capeshit, and why free speech is a globohomo agenda tool

• DDoS is active again.

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
I will admit you are right and it was a great game. It has to be since every developer and people like you think it was "fine" (not good, not bad, just fine, mediocre, average, lukewarm).

But I accept that. You are the winner in this argument and it will be a classic.
TLOU 2 was a decent game, the gameplay was amazing, I currently don't have a dog in the fight in culture wars aspect of the storyline. Know your place, sweetie....

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
TLOU 2 was a decent game, the gameplay was amazing, I currently don't have a dog in the fight in culture wars aspect of the storyline. Know your place, sweetie....
Listen if you like one piece of woke propaganda even if your opinion was that it was meh then YOU MUST BE PART OF THE SJW MOB THAT WILL RUIN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrokenWokenBespoken

kiwifarms.net
Something funny I've noticed is that both SJWs and Anti-SJWs generally join these movements so they can do good or have some meaning in their lives, while others are either simply looking for communities or are just grifters looking for clout. The irony for those of them who want to do good is that they often end up making fools out of themselves or even causing harm in return, as with cancellation/harassment campaigns against someone who doesn't conform to their strict ideologies.

Many innocent lives have been ruined by these political freaks, and their purity checks are genuinely stressful and tiresome. Honestly the phrases "You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain" and "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions" are really true for these kinds of people. Many SJWs/Anti-SJWs have been radicalized into their current insanity by the most degenerate members of the opposing side, only to create, breed and fester more forms of insanity in a vicious cycle.

Honestly, leaving the culture war was one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life.

I will prefer classic mockery and being seen as boring nobodies who will amount to exactly nothing playing the game of woke while losing all joy in their life, held together by a slave wage job and the desire to masturbate and dilate.

SSj_Ness

You want to eliminate abortion, right?
kiwifarms.net
I would think it's probably fine to bring it up in passing, but maybe you're derailing threads. Seems there's plenty of SJW bashing generally speaking.

Jones McCann

“O brave new world that has such people in it.”
kiwifarms.net
The Culture War over retarded movies and video games is a vicarious way to get rid of your rebellious impulses while accomplishing nothing. If you want to participate then you need to go into the real world and oppose these people, or you need to internalize and bide your time until you can actually make an impact on the real world. Whining on the Internet will do absolutely nothing to help the situation, at best you will embolden more people to whine on the Internet to support/oppose you and thus they will be satiated by their participation in a false conflict. It's also really fucking boring because everyone has heard these things a million times by now, if you still participate in this shit you need to get a hobby.

RurkerHivemind

kiwifarms.net
The Culture War over retarded movies and video games is a vicarious way to get rid of your rebellious impulses while accomplishing nothing. If you want to participate then you need to go into the real world and oppose these people, or you need to internalize and bide your time until you can actually make an impact on the real world. Whining on the Internet will do absolutely nothing to help the situation, at best you will embolden more people to whine on the Internet to support/oppose you and thus they will be satiated by their participation in a false conflict. It's also really fucking boring because everyone has heard these things a million times by now, if you still participate in this shit you need to get a hobby.
Yeah.

The Unabomber did not get his name and infamy by bitching about society on the net.

Do you have any thoughts about the subject of this thread @ILOVEDONUTSANDFRENCHFRIES ?
Why are you asking me? You act as if I'm some attention whore who is dieing to react on this.
Well, okay, I'm an attention whore.

I think it's because most people have been low-key brainwashed by the left. They have been made fearful enough for reprisal if they don't go with what is "politically correct". Then you have those edgy types who want to be on the right side of history.

That's my thought on it.

Haint

مَا شَاءَ اللّٰه
kiwifarms.net
Because it's gay, tired and been run into the ground, ad nauseam.

feedtheoctopus

kiwifarms.net
Because it's fucking retarded. Nobody rational gives a shit about whether trans people are in shit superhero movies and nobody who isn't a degenerate slob thinks arguing over black people's hairstyles is interesting either.

Just mind your own business and remember money runs everything, christ