Why is the Japanese imprisoning himself at his room to hide from modern dating world?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

koshka

kiwifarms.net
lol
Is it all anime's fault like some suggest or their society is too demanding to a young lad?

I see that they like to flaunt about their more civilized culture, and I'm not even going about how it might be inherited by ancient Chinese philosophy, but nowadays while they like to show off as being one of a kind in Asia and show off too of being workaholic people with an inborn slave gratitude towards bosses, their birth rate is declining astronomically.

I think it's because all civilized cultures in all areas as they claim to be – Art, National Identity, Technology, Philosophy, et cetera –, in other words, at their apex, will eventually die out because it becomes exhausted. Similar to Oswald Spengler's philosophy.

Will Japanese culture and our too sometime die out and be replaced by some fresh, out of the oven, culture? And which this culture might be? When?

I think it's just an normal adaptation of Mother Nature to dying people and the black man or the Chinese will at some time take over it.

So, superficially, it is only a Dakimakura, but in a more extensive viewing, it is a sociological problematic.

eldri

oogity boogity boo motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saying it's anime's fault is like saying Gamergate led to the election of Donald Trump...

A country and its constituents are much more complex than you think.

eldri

oogity boogity boo motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You obviously didn't read all my post and have barely seen it's introduction. Why don't you try to read and post again sonny?
My last statement actually considered your whole post as in I'm implying your post was not thoroughly thought out.

Status
Not open for further replies.