Why is the Western Europe/US are obsessed with homosexuals and rights for gays? - (kind of a serious question but I don't expect an answer)

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Vince McMahon

Now with more kayfabe
kiwifarms.net
I'm an Eastern European. I don't really want for all the gays, lesbians or whatever to drop off the face of the earth. But the way I see and read and hear the crazy "activists" for gay right are doing shit and those pride parades, all that makes me wanna vomit.
Why? Do they actually consider what they do noble and worth defending?

Solution
American here. Queers have more rights here than they used to, but there's still a vocal group of people who want them off the planet, and a lot of the really loud pro-queer activism emerged in response to that.

graveyard.gutz

grandma
kiwifarms.net
I live in the US and, us LGBTQ+ people have been beat and slaughtered just for simply loving the same gender. Straights have multiple privileges and don't have to walk the streets in fear of getting hate crimed (dunno if I spelt that right), the history of what has been done to us is terrible. We have many rights but I suppose people aren't satisfied and want to be equal with heterosexuals.

Vince McMahon

Now with more kayfabe
kiwifarms.net
I live in the US and, us LGBTQ+ people have been beat and slaughtered just for simply loving the same gender. Straights have multiple privileges and don't have to walk the streets in fear of getting hate crimed (dunno if I spelt that right), the history of what has been done to us is terrible. We have many rights but I suppose people aren't satisfied and want to be equal with heterosexuals.
Slaughtered? I find it hard to belive.

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
kiwifarms.net
Go be gay somewhere else.

Utilitarian Clit Dick

kiwifarms.net
I fully support gay rights, as that's simply the right thing to do.

That said, I can understand why it was seen, and treated as, an aberration for so long. The reality is, wholesale acceptance of homosexuality eventually opened the door to all the insane shit we see today. The advocates of gay rights well over 50 years ago are the same type today who are pushing the tranny and paedo agenda. The Overton window has shifted, so have the groups and names. The inclination to protest comes from the same place, from the same sorts.

These types always existed, the difference being in the past they never had such broad and extensive political influence. They were outsiders who only had very small pockets of power away from the system, and could never enact real, society-wide change. Those people are now in power, and so it's become the view de rigueur.

Until that changes, and the people at the top regain their senses and oust the shitbags, you can expect to see this kind of advocacy reach further strange and insane bounds.

Moloko

Troon-Finder General
kiwifarms.net
Because the West is being destroyed. I don't think queers should be murdered, harassed or imprisoned, but they are over represented in the media. Their parades are disgusting. Many gay men are child romancers. The trans community are violently misogynistic too.

Homosexuality and body dysmorphia are mental illnesses. They should have never removed them from the DSM-5.

When you prioritise minorities over the majority, you destabilise countries.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People aren't beaten up for liking the same gender, it's the same as when women dress like a whore. They chances of being raped are drastically increased. If you dress and act like a retard, of course you are going to be beaten up. It's all about streetsmarts.
And it's LGB, the others are pure mental illness and only makes us gays look bad.

Moswald Osley

kiwifarms.net
Because the West is being destroyed. I don't think queers should be murdered, harassed or imprisoned, but they are over represented in the media. Their parades are disgusting. Many gay men are child romancers. The trans community are violently misogynistic too.

Homosexuality and body dysmorphia are mental illnesses. They should have never removed them from the DSM-5.

When you prioritise minorities over the majority, you destabilise countries.
The secular West was designed to promote this sort of thing. It's not being destroyed so much as it is coming to fruition. Everything else you said I agree with though.

cuddle striker

met our dead severely deformed baby in jail
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
being gay is a pain in the ass, figuratively. you have a relationship for 20 years and people call them your roommate, friend, etc.

it's a bit like asking why interracial couples are legally allowed to marry.

LGB rights are one thing- it's just allowing adults to have relationships the way straight couples do. bring the wife/husband to the company picnic or whatever. not get fired for being a bit swishy. not get beaten or killed for it.

the trans stuff, I think it's different. unless they've committed fully to being a gender, living that way, passing best they can, not calling attention to it. in those cases I can understand wanting it to be a non-issue in their life. that's what gay people have wanted, it to be a non-issue. but there's a subset of people who want it to be THE issue of their life and I don't understand or like that, myself.

pride parades are just a street party and except for a few places where the city itself is a little batshit (NOLA, SF, NYC) they're not as outlandish as you see on the news. Most of the really crazy stuff is footage or photos from those bigger cities where things are looser in general. Podunk, Iowa has a parade, I'm sure, and it's businesses with floats and some rainbow flags.

You only see naked leather daddies and topless dykes on bikes in the big city.

Nopenopenope

kiwifarms.net
Faggot

lurk_moar

Three Time Survivor of the Rona Jab
kiwifarms.net
First, it was black rights, then women's rights, later on, people with disabilities, now LGBT rights. What's next furries, animals, robots, AI, or space aliens?

When I think about human rights, there still is a lot to fight about especially those not white, male, straight, cisgender, abled-bodied, Angelo-Saxon, and protestant